Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 5, 2016, 22:0809/05/16
Sep 6, 2016, 08:01(edited)
08/20/15

Rodeo said:

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Any word on when we will be able to edit the Friends list to remove people? It's getting ridiculous now!!  The "Friends" sort on trading is just about worthless because of all the spammed Friend requests.  At least give us a way to see who it is Friending us before we have to accept it? 

No idea who any of these are -- Teammates?? Allies?? Enemies?? Random Strangers!!  I find it really suspicious that apparently there's 8?  jodedor's out there though. I'm getting this every time I log-in or refresh the screen and if you don't accept/deny it lags the game!!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

My suggestion would be , instead of some random players in the above scroll bar , show us the members newly joined in our League from that particular server.

Say

when i'm in Stormfall S1 - Customize it to show new league members of S1 who are not in my friends list in S1.

when i'm in Stormfall S2 - Customize it to show new league members of S2 who are not in my friends list in S2.

We will add a feature that will allow you to add all League Members to friends with one click. As for the portal, it uses another algorithm. If you have any friends, you will see their friends as "suggested". If you don't have any friends, you will see active players there.  

Rodeo's suggestion would be nice, but if you can't/won't add the ability to see who these people are, PLEASE make it possible to delete them if you don't want them!!!  

I'm nearly to the point of talking in all CAPS on this issue

As I said, you can see who they are by clicking on their name under the avatar. Or you mean something else?
Sep 6, 2016, 01:2409/06/16
Sep 6, 2016, 08:09(edited)
08/03/14

Once a castle had reached a certain level, a Lord may work on building a second castle and so forth. 5 castle max. 

Castles produce resources independently, but only castle No1 produces troops.  In order to raid from a secondary castle you must produce them in the Primary castle and transfer them to the secondary castle. 

this would solve the problem of not having enough live players to attack. you could have a castle in every corner of the map and in the center.  It would spread out these massive armies. 

it would give players who have come to a halt on building something to do. 

Our devs have some ideas about additional Castles, but only ideas for now. As soon as they consider all the details, they will implement this feature.
Sep 6, 2016, 03:4809/06/16
07/02/15

IronApex Turok said:

Once a castle had reached a certain level, a Lord may work on building a second castle and so forth. 5 castle max. 

Castles produce resources independently, but only castle No1 produces troops.  In order to raid from a secondary castle you must produce them in the Primary castle and transfer them to the secondary castle. 

this would solve the problem of not having enough live players to attack. you could have a castle in every corner of the map and in the center.  It would spread out these massive armies. 

I like this suggestion. your meaning something like. correct?

1. secondary castles can be attacked but the reports go to the main castle. (kind of like settlements that you build and collect resources from but much more advance so you can also initiate attacks)
Sep 6, 2016, 05:2809/06/16
Sep 6, 2016, 08:30(edited)
04/14/16

Suggestion to add the players name as highlighted in below screenshot:

If you hover your mouse over the players,you get to know the player by name.

Below highlighted tool tip is not available now, i have add a random name just to display it here.

Passed to devs.
Sep 6, 2016, 09:1209/06/16
07/25/15
IronApex Turok said:

Our devs have some ideas about additional Castles, but only ideas for now. As soon as they consider all the details, they will implement this feature.
Rather would like see us able to make towns (hamlets) to have in additiion to our Castle.Make it seem more like you actually build a kingdom and not some phuny backwater lord. 
Sep 6, 2016, 13:5509/06/16
Sep 7, 2016, 08:17(edited)
08/20/15

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Rodeo said:

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Any word on when we will be able to edit the Friends list to remove people? It's getting ridiculous now!!  The "Friends" sort on trading is just about worthless because of all the spammed Friend requests.  At least give us a way to see who it is Friending us before we have to accept it? 

No idea who any of these are -- Teammates?? Allies?? Enemies?? Random Strangers!!  I find it really suspicious that apparently there's 8?  jodedor's out there though. I'm getting this every time I log-in or refresh the screen and if you don't accept/deny it lags the game!!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

My suggestion would be , instead of some random players in the above scroll bar , show us the members newly joined in our League from that particular server.

Say

when i'm in Stormfall S1 - Customize it to show new league members of S1 who are not in my friends list in S1.

when i'm in Stormfall S2 - Customize it to show new league members of S2 who are not in my friends list in S2.

We will add a feature that will allow you to add all League Members to friends with one click. As for the portal, it uses another algorithm. If you have any friends, you will see their friends as "suggested". If you don't have any friends, you will see active players there.  

Rodeo's suggestion would be nice, but if you can't/won't add the ability to see who these people are, PLEASE make it possible to delete them if you don't want them!!!  

I'm nearly to the point of talking in all CAPS on this issue

As I said, you can see who they are by clicking on their name under the avatar. Or you mean something else?

Where on this does it say which league they are with?  Where is it possible to search for a specific player in the game without already knowing their league?  Once you accept, they are your Best-Friend-Forever so WHY would I want to accept anyone anymore?  I currently have 15 friend requests waiting - and that is in less than 8 hours since my last login.  My Friends list is out of control, and there is absolutely noting I can do about it! This is getting to be a real issue for me. I've been patient with all the other things people complain about, but I'm to the point of starting some ALL CAPS RANTS on this issue!! FIX IT

Last post on this issue - its in your hands.

Now I understand what you mean. I'll pass it to portal devs.
Sep 6, 2016, 14:2209/06/16
Sep 7, 2016, 08:22(edited)
09/20/15

I suggest that during PvP tournaments that Fire Bombs should be on sale. That way it seems it would encourage players to purchase them more easily and use them during the PvP. I know that I certainly would do so.

Thanks for your consideration.

Lady Chill

Unfortunately, we don't accept suggestions concerning sales. All discounts are launched by our analytics, marketing and several other departments according to the algorithm they develop and maintain.
Sep 6, 2016, 20:4509/06/16
Sep 7, 2016, 08:22(edited)
07/02/15

When Darkening troops Can you add a feature so you can choose how much DE of a certain troop to darken instead of only being able to choose the number of units?

I'll pass that. But can I ask you to attach a screenshot of the window where you would like to see this option first?
Sep 7, 2016, 11:4009/07/16
07/07/14

Emperor Shin said:

Hello.

I would like to suggest a few improvements on the fortress :-

1) Would it be possible to maybe make the Glory points and Tomes interchangable? I mean, for eg, as everyone knows 1 GP = half saphires and 1 Tome = 16 saphires.
so why not have a way to convert any extra GPs a league fortress might have into Tomes?
I suggest this because, you see, our fortress is at lvl 20 so we don't need the GPs anymore but we are gaining a lot of GP's which are just getting accumulated and are useless for us. we would much rather convert them into Tomes to upgrade our knowledge base instead. 

Good point, but a) Your Fortress can be downgraded. b) I don't think that our devs will make such changes for a single League. It does require a solution, but it's not a massive issue right now.
well, our fortress has 400k GPs right now and it is at lvl 20 now, we are earning GPs all the time and there is no way it is going to get downgraded as we are the most powerful league on the server with all of our defense in the fortress without any beacons at all. so we need tomes but we have no need for GPs anymore, so some way of converting GPs to tomes would be really appreciated. It is not about a single league, it is about a flaw in the game mechanics which must be fixed.

2) Would it be possible to have the *Tracking History* on the fortress?  like we have on the beacons, from which we can see who removed defense or who has added new defense in there.?

Could you please illustrate it with a screenshot so I could pass it to devs?

the screenshot :- 
http://pasteboard.co/crfUpbAo.png

3) Would it be possible to have a column on the Defense stats showing how much of the player's defense is in the fortress as well? just like it shows how much is in the beacons.

Accepted. Our devs are already working on it.

I would really like to see these 3 features implemented.

Thank you very much for your time.

Cheers. :)

Regards,
Shin

Sep 7, 2016, 18:2909/07/16
Sep 8, 2016, 09:58(edited)
03/22/16

The Flag tournament is unfair in several ways. There iopt out before the event takes place. There is no immunity to buffs and debuffs. This is totally unfair to leagues that do not wish to compete. The explanation last timefor buffs and debuffs was inadequate. Suggestio: Aloow Leagues to optout. Opting out means no flag, no buffs, no debuffs.

I've passed player feedback after the previous Tournament and our devs are considering your ideas and suggestions. However, I don't know if they will decide to make any changes or not.
Sep 7, 2016, 19:4709/07/16
07/02/15

brunsonthomas said:

The Flag tournament is unfair in several ways. There iopt out before the event takes place. There is no immunity to buffs and debuffs. This is totally unfair to leagues that do not wish to compete. The explanation last timefor buffs and debuffs was inadequate. Suggestio: Aloow Leagues to optout. Opting out means no flag, no buffs, no debuffs.

there is protection from debuffs

"- The Top 3 Leagues in each Tier shall receive a special Reward, rendering them immune to the effects of, if not all, a certain number of Debuffs

- Leagues that finish in first place in their Tiers will win the most powerful Protection Reward, guaranteeing them total immunity from Debuffs."

just exell and you wont have to worry about and debuffs.

Sep 8, 2016, 03:1109/08/16
07/25/15
FAILO said:

brunsonthomas said:

there is protection from debuffs

"- The Top 3 Leagues in each Tier shall receive a special Reward, rendering them immune to the effects of, if not all, a certain number of Debuffs

- Leagues that finish in first place in their Tiers will win the most powerful Protection Reward, guaranteeing them total immunity from Debuffs."

just exell and you wont have to worry about and debuffs.

troll lol lol!?
Sep 8, 2016, 06:5209/08/16
Sep 8, 2016, 10:55(edited)
11/27/14

If we have many mails  from one player, it is very hard to read them.

Scrooling up and down it is very fast.

Can u slow the scrooling speed or make buttons like here, with the page number down.

Just tried that - scrolling with mouse wheel is slow enough.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 8, 2016, 09:5609/08/16
09/17/15

UPD about Friends.

Our portal devs are working on an update for profiles, and they agreed to show player League in their profile. You will also be able to change settings so only your friends would be able to see your League if you need more privacy.

I hope it's a good news for you.

Sep 8, 2016, 11:5809/08/16
08/20/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

UPD about Friends.

Our portal devs are working on an update for profiles, and they agreed to show player League in their profile. You will also be able to change settings so only your friends would be able to see your League if you need more privacy.

I hope it's a good news for you.

Thank you, from the top AND bottom of my heart.
Sep 8, 2016, 15:2209/08/16
Sep 10, 2016, 17:49(edited)
08/20/15

Suggestion:

Add a 3rd chat channel for Commander ranking on up to allow league leadership to plan and discuss issues without having to leave the game?

1) accessible to all who can see league/beacon statistics

or

2) switched on like DE rights? (Prefer that it is this option to allow operation/team planning with different groups of players)

Passed to devs.
Sep 8, 2016, 16:5409/08/16

Need flask of 'Holy Water': Turns 3 mi radius around ones own castle green (friendly status)

and

Need flask of 'Unholy Water': Turns 3 mi radius around ones own castle red (anarchist status)

+1 Values will add 1 area equivalent (pi r squared) till maximum is reached at 0.5mi difference between castles.

Very much appreciated, make soonest, my sages are tiring of having to do so by hand.

Sep 8, 2016, 17:1309/08/16
Sep 9, 2016, 07:52(edited)

Require Leaque Banning BlackList Capability on Chat Blacklist.

IE, Blacklist in chat the complete leaque, by and trough Blacklisting their Leaque Fortress.

This requires a BlackList Tab on a Leaque Fortress, accesable by any.

Saves my sages hours of ardourers labour having to go through pestilent writ and more pestilent writ of Orcs after Orc after Orc bashing their shields and showing their rears.

Very much appreciated, would like to keep the taglist proper and nice for friends and acquantainces willing to joust till exhaustion does us in.

Could you please give me more details on your latest suggestions? I'm not sure I understand them. If it's easier to explain in another language, go ahead :)

Sep 8, 2016, 17:2709/08/16
Sep 8, 2016, 18:06(edited)

Needed, maturity level setting in profile, by omission set to PG13, all audiences, with the following adjustments to be hand made.

PG13 (standard, by omission)

R16/17 (with conscent)

R19 (with emancipated conscent)

R21/23 (with knowledgable emanicpated conscent)

R27 (with knowledgable personally experienced emancipated conscent in interaction)

R39 (R27 plus, I have a daughter 16 to 19 and IF, then that will requiere a shogun wedding)

X45 (All of the above and then some) (Also said to be: I had my wife and cheated on her thrice, allways carrying 2 gold coins with me, just in case)

I require this soonest, with future preference to voting onto the individual to have his tag changed by and through interactive demography.

Very appreciated, my Knights grow long, with fast gray hairs in thought and consideration.

Aside>

(Where is that stable wench, I want to have at her)

Sep 8, 2016, 22:3509/08/16
Sep 9, 2016, 07:55(edited)
07/02/15

FAILO said:

When Darkening troops Can you add a feature so you can choose how much DE of a certain troop to darken instead of only being able to choose the number of units?

I'll pass that. But can I ask you to attach a screenshot of the window where you would like to see this option first?

Embassy to beacons to darkening tab

http://pasteboard.co/4OKUa4Nb.jpg

I have one more question. Currently you choose the number of Units and the amount of DE is calculated automatically. If you choose the amount of DE, the number of Units will be calculated automatically. But this number can be only integer...How would they darken then?

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.