Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 26, 2016, 17:5408/26/16
Aug 29, 2016, 08:25(edited)
04/14/16

Rodeo said:

Rodeo said:

Another Suggestion:

It will be good to have an option to send units from Catacomb to my own castle.

But you already have this option.

We could send units only from castle to catacomb not the other way around.

Unable to paste the screenshot just like before.Please refer below screenshot: Yellow arrow is possible, not the red Arrow.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/373a48fec28843dc95a4d06254921848.jpg

Send - Sends them to Catacombs.

Recall - Sends them to Castle.

So everytime i wanted to send some defense or a number of spy units to my own caste , your suggestion is to send first to some other castle and then recall it to my castle. I feel it is not the right way of doing it...

Not from the other Castle, from Catacombs.
Aug 26, 2016, 17:5908/26/16
Aug 29, 2016, 08:27(edited)
04/14/16

Suggestion:

Moderators , please add your name when you are responding to our suggestion.I feel i'm not getting this inputs from the moderator but some other player is making fun at my suggestion. Make us believe that the response is actually coming form Moderators . (A separate entry should get created if moderators add a response). Also bring back the option of linking an Image to explain our suggestion better.

Please note  current way of doing things is discouraging me from sharing further suggestion.

Other players can't edit your comments. Only Moderators and Community Managers can. In this topic you receive a reply only from a Community Manager. Moderators can share their own opinion, but they don't give any resolutions to players.

Alyona.

Aug 26, 2016, 18:1008/26/16
Aug 29, 2016, 08:28(edited)
08/20/15

Rodeo said:

Rodeo said:

Rodeo: (20 August, 2016, 3:47 AM UTC)

Hello,

I could see various shades of colors are maintained for every league to show their influence over the Map.

Actually you need only 5 colors and you already have such color demarcation for league status like

At War - Red

At Peace - Green

At Ally - Blue

No Status - Grey

Home League influence - (Choose one)

Same colors can be used to show the league influence on the global Map.

Territories with same colors may look a bit confusing.

Rodeo: (23 August, 2016, 10:00 AM UTC)

Well there are boundaries clearly de-marked in black.

As a player, i need to understand which ones are my allies influential area and which ones are under my enemies influential. Currently too many colors are not helping in any way.

For all my league members there will be only one view of the Map. well for a different league depending on their allies and enemies they will have their own one view among their league players.

Maybe not color, but some marks showing they are allies/enemies, etc?

The current color values assigned to each influential area looks static to all players. what i have suggested is, for every player depending on their League in allies, at peace and enemies with, the influence area color should be highlighted.

players within a league will get the same view. but this color visual experience change for a different player in different League.

Overall this will improve gaming experience

I will pass this suggestion.

Possibly put the league badge designating a captured beacon on top of a circle/square etc of color matching the diplomatic status in the embassy?

Could be a solution.
Aug 26, 2016, 20:1308/26/16
04/14/16

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Rodeo said:

Rodeo said:

Rodeo: (20 August, 2016, 3:47 AM UTC)

Hello,

I could see various shades of colors are maintained for every league to show their influence over the Map.

Actually you need only 5 colors and you already have such color demarcation for league status like

At War - Red

At Peace - Green

At Ally - Blue

No Status - Grey

Home League influence - (Choose one)

Same colors can be used to show the league influence on the global Map.

Territories with same colors may look a bit confusing.

Rodeo: (23 August, 2016, 10:00 AM UTC)

Well there are boundaries clearly de-marked in black.

As a player, i need to understand which ones are my allies influential area and which ones are under my enemies influential. Currently too many colors are not helping in any way.

For all my league members there will be only one view of the Map. well for a different league depending on their allies and enemies they will have their own one view among their league players.

Maybe not color, but some marks showing they are allies/enemies, etc?

The current color values assigned to each influential area looks static to all players. what i have suggested is, for every player depending on their League in allies, at peace and enemies with, the influence area color should be highlighted.

players within a league will get the same view. but this color visual experience change for a different player in different League.

Overall this will improve gaming experience

I will pass this suggestion.
Possibly put the league badge designating a captured beacon on top of a circle/square etc of color matching the diplomatic status in the embassy?

Or May be like a bubble indicator on top of beacon (both in Spy glass view & in Global View) similar to the one made available for Obelisk of Power. 

Read bubble - Enemy League

Green Bubble - Peace

Blue Bubble  - Ally

Grey Bubble - No status

Aug 26, 2016, 21:4508/26/16
06/12/15
Rodeo said:

Rodeo said:

Rodeo said:

Another Suggestion:

Unable to paste the screenshot just like before.Please refer below screenshot: Yellow arrow is possible, not the red Arrow.

So everytime i wanted to send some defense or a number of spy units to my own caste , your suggestion is to send first to some other castle and then recall it to my castle. I feel it is not the right way of doing it...
Rodeo..... the recall button in your keep does send the troops from YOUR catacombs into YOUR castle, not somewhere else. 
Aug 27, 2016, 22:2008/27/16
Aug 29, 2016, 08:29(edited)

Increase the amount of available raids during pvp

Why for? You can do PvP without raiding Resources.
Aug 28, 2016, 16:2008/28/16
03/22/16
db dbomb said:

Any idea how many? With only 10 you have to plan your raids well. I would like to see 20 during PVP and the same with Sorcery Spells. This would make it much easier to retaliate against leagues that like bullying.
Aug 28, 2016, 18:2008/28/16
07/02/15
brunsonthomas said:

db dbomb said:

Any idea how many? With only 10 you have to plan your raids well. I would like to see 20 during PVP and the same with Sorcery Spells. This would make it much easier to retaliate against leagues that like bullying.
Guys you have unlimited raids but only 10 that you can gain resources from
Aug 28, 2016, 18:3908/28/16
03/22/16
Could the maximum number of sorcery spells be increased especially during Beacon Quests. It is difficult to pick only 10 targets when you are being attacked by a league of over 100 members.
Aug 28, 2016, 19:4508/28/16
Aug 29, 2016, 08:31(edited)
05/15/16

HI EVERYBODY does anyone know how to raise or remove trade limits and direct send limits as they realy stiffle the game and am fed uup with being in limbo coz plarium insist on stopping you from playingi have no troop to go look for res as plarium wiped them out and need res to help train more troops to go an look for res but end up doing nothing all day becaus eof sactions imposed by plarium anyone help out here pls?

Failo is right. Please post your questions in a right place. This topic is for Suggestions only.

Aug 28, 2016, 20:1408/28/16
07/02/15

davedee2015 said:

HI EVERYBODY does anyone know how to raise or remove trade limits and direct send limits as they realy stiffle the game and am fed uup with being in limbo coz plarium insist on stopping you from playingi have no troop to go look for res as plarium wiped them out and need res to help train more troops to go an look for res but end up doing nothing all day becaus eof sactions imposed by plarium anyone help out here pls?

lesson number 1

learn where to post what on forums.. this should be in off topic or game discussion not suggestions
Aug 29, 2016, 09:2708/29/16
thx failo for raid info...i was not aware of that.
Aug 30, 2016, 00:2608/30/16
Aug 30, 2016, 07:41(edited)
02/15/16

We have two chat boards - The Regional chat which doesn't appear to get used much and for those in a league - the League Chat.

Council comments come in green, blue and red fonts to indicate a certain information area and these comments appear in the League Chat comments area.

I would like to put forward a suggestion of retaining the red fonted Council comments on the league chat board which indicate beacon raids, downgrading etc and the blue and green fonted Council comments be relocated to the Regional Chat board. 

My only exception to this is that some blue font comments are important and maybe they could appear on the league chat if the information applies directly to that specific league?

My reasoning for the suggestion is that our league chat board is very active as probably like many other leagues and every now and again, the Council comments interrupt information which is passed on to fellow league members and as people cannot review old comments once gone, the longer it remains in the open, the less chance of people missing it. 

Regards,

Manxy

I will pass your suggestion.

Aug 30, 2016, 03:0708/30/16
07/02/15
paulwiom said:

We have two chat boards - The Regional chat which doesn't appear to get used much and for those in a league - the League Chat.

Council comments come in green, blue and red fonts to indicate a certain information area and these comments appear in the League Chat comments area.

I would like to put forward a suggestion of retaining the red fonted Council comments on the league chat board which indicate beacon raids, downgrading etc and the blue and green fonted Council comments be relocated to the Regional Chat board. 

My only exception to this is that some blue font comments are important and maybe they could appear on the league chat if the information applies directly to that specific league?

My reasoning for the suggestion is that our league chat board is very active as probably like many other leagues and every now and again, the Council comments interrupt information which is passed on to fellow league members and as people cannot review old comments once gone, the longer it remains in the open, the less chance of people missing it. 

Regards,

Manxy

M'lord you can already change this when your chat box is open all the way to the left next to the box to type in click on that button for chat settings.
Aug 30, 2016, 04:4808/30/16
Aug 30, 2016, 07:44(edited)
08/27/16

Hello,

Just started recently. I've noticed it's seven minutes to sell mundane/ common items in your chest. The items are terribly repetitive and if you're engaging in a lot of battles, you fill up a lot of space. I'm aware that extra space can be purchased, etc. I'm aware that with rank new space will open, etc. My question is: Can you possibly lower the "sell time" from that 7 minutes? Maybe even just 1 or 2 minutes would help get rid of the deluge of reoccurring items in lower levels. Thanks for reading this. And I'm expecting that big red "DECLINED" to be in the reply. :)

Chop98

Declined. There shouldn't be such issue on higher levels when you can't hit many BGs each day. Moreover, you can boost sell time, or delete the Chests when you're out of space.
Aug 30, 2016, 05:0808/30/16
Aug 30, 2016, 08:34(edited)
04/14/16

glasherz said:

Rodeo said:

Rodeo said:

Rodeo said:

Another Suggestion:

Rodeo..... the recall button in your keep does send the troops from YOUR catacombs into YOUR castle, not somewhere else. 

Got it Thank u

My suggestion is:

Instead of "Send" Button - Rename it to " Send To Catacombs"

Instead of "Recall Button - Rename it to "Send To Castle"
Aug 30, 2016, 12:4208/30/16
Aug 30, 2016, 12:45(edited)
04/14/16

Rodeo said:

Rodeo said:

Fair Fight over holding Hamlet:

I have been observing the Hamlet and its level over a period of time now.

A Particular hamlet is visible only to a a Particular range of  Castles. Currently that range is too broad.

This does not allow players to have a fair challenge at the Hamlets.

For Example:

Lets say a particular Hamlet is visible to the following range of Levels ( Level 54 to  Level 69). This does not allow  a Level 54 player to challenge and compete with the players at level 69.There will not be a fair Fight.

My suggestion is Narrow down the range of visibility to a difference of 5 Levels. 

Declined. We can't create so many groups of Hamlets. Server needs to track and keep information about all groups, and making more of them would raise the load.

My suggestion is only to narrow down the range of visibility not to increase the number of hamlets

You wouldn't be able to see many of them in that case. It's not efficient.

Rodeo said:

The Idea here is to create a competition between the player of equal strength or Level. The efficiency of the game will only increase if we avoid unfair rules from the game.
Aug 30, 2016, 14:0708/30/16
Aug 31, 2016, 08:53(edited)
04/14/16

Rodeo said:

Rodeo said:

Keep - Drop down Option - for Differently-abled community:

It will be good to have a drop down button than having a scroll. Also need to know our total offense and total defense in the keep. This should be displayed irrespective of my units in castle or in catacomb.(if possible units sent for raids,in my sieged castle,in reinforcement castle).

To see your total strength, you need to choose Units. It doesn't work any other way, as all the bonuses are dynamic.

The total Strength features, i have highlighted in yellow is not present in the Keep , i have created this image just to illustrate how it will look like.

currently in the Keep we do not have option to select total units and see the strength.The Drop down option will allow us to select all and see the total strength.

The option is available when i click send button then i can see the strength of units i;m about to send it to Catacomb. but there is a need for an option to see the strength of units inside the catacomb.

Rodeo Said

I guess you have missed to review this Suggestion.

Currently you can select sending to Catacombs and see the total number if you need to.

Sep 1, 2016, 18:3309/01/16
Sep 2, 2016, 07:25(edited)
08/20/15

Suggestion:

Allow players to say which server is their primary/default account?  

When someone wins one of the contests or Plarium gives sapphires to everyone, the sapphires are applied to their account. Unfortunately, they go to whichever server they first signed up with, for example  I have castles on both Dark and Untamed, and prefer the sapphires to go to Untamed since I am more active there, but they are always sent to Dark.  It is possible to get the sapphires switched over, but it is a hassle to all involved to do so. 

Possibly add a list of the servers people are playing on to their profile, with the ability to pick a primary for situations such as this? 

All rewards for contests are added manually. Usually they are sent to server 1. If you want to receive Sapphires or Units on a specific server, please specify it in your post or contact Lord Oberon and ask him to transfer your reward to another server. 

Sep 1, 2016, 18:4409/01/16
Sep 2, 2016, 07:28(edited)
04/14/16

Suggestion:

Sentry House - should allow us to train only Infantry.(in this, different units should be allowed to get trained independent of each other)

Order of Nights - should allow us to train only cavalry.(in this, different units should be allowed to get trained independent of each other)

Council of Mages - should allow us to train only Occult.(in this, different units should be allowed to get trained independent of each other)

Hall of Shadows - should allow us to train only shadows.

A new building for Beasts (suggestion)

Thieves Guild - should allow us to train thieves and also manage him only via thieves guild.(like sending him for any raid activity)

A thief should not even be allowed to manages from our Keep . He does not have the respect of a Knight.

Our developers have declined a suggestion to add extra training queues. Here is the main reason:

You will build Units faster, but your rivals will also build them faster. You won't feel any improvements.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.