Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 23, 2016, 08:5108/23/16
Aug 25, 2016, 08:34(edited)
04/14/16

Rodeo: (20 August, 2016, 3:47 AM UTC)

Hello,

I could see various shades of colors are maintained for every league to show their influence over the Map.

Actually you need only 5 colors and you already have such color demarcation for league status like

At War - Red

At Peace - Green

At Ally - Blue

No Status - Grey

Home League influence - (Choose one)

Same colors can be used to show the league influence on the global Map.

Territories with same colors may look a bit confusing.

Rodeo: (23 August, 2016, 10:00 AM UTC)

Well there are boundaries clearly de-marked in black.

As a player, i need to understand which ones are my allies influential area and which ones are under my enemies influential. Currently too many colors are not helping in any way.

For all my league members there will be only one view of the Map. well for a different league depending on their allies and enemies they will have their own one view among their league players.

Maybe not color, but some marks showing they are allies/enemies, etc?

Aug 23, 2016, 09:5308/23/16
Aug 25, 2016, 08:36(edited)
04/14/16

Capture Hamlet - Drop down option - for Differently-abled community:

It will be good to have a drop down button option...than having a scroll.

With checkboxes? But you still won't be able to choose some Units, not all of the kind (for instance, if you want to exclude strategic Units.) So you will still need to scroll to see them all.
Aug 23, 2016, 10:0008/23/16
Aug 25, 2016, 08:38(edited)
04/14/16

Keep - Drop down Option - for Differently-abled community:

It will be good to have a drop down button than having a scroll. Also need to know our total offense and total defense in the keep. This should be displayed irrespective of my units in castle or in catacomb.(if possible units sent for raids,in my sieged castle,in reinforcement castle).

To see your total strength, you need to choose Units. It doesn't work any other way, as all the bonuses are dynamic.
Aug 23, 2016, 10:0708/23/16
Aug 25, 2016, 08:42(edited)
04/14/16

Another Suggestion:

It will be good to have an option to send units from Catacomb to my own castle.

But you already have this option.
Aug 23, 2016, 12:3008/23/16
Aug 25, 2016, 08:49(edited)
04/14/16

Unable to upload my own Avatar:

It will be nice if you allow us to upload our very own Avatar

Declined. We are not planning to allow players to upload their avatars. Only if you connect via Facebook your avatar will automatically upload.
Aug 23, 2016, 18:1608/23/16
Aug 25, 2016, 08:55(edited)

okay im getting irritated by league rewards expired

i log on most every day !  the first i do is catacomb

build units then i click paragon and then i go black

marked and collect my rewards this is my rutine

i never do anything else before i do these 3 things

yet again and again i get rewards expired

so either plarium fix it or give me the units

every time i show screenshots

this one i deffenently didnt miss out on

collecting my rewards did it yesterday and today

look at this amount of expired rewards just stupid

regards trubadurix

http://prntscr.com/c9gutk

Our devs will figure out why they show up for players who collect them daily. I can recommend you to track those you apply to make sure you shouldn't have any expired. 

Aug 24, 2016, 18:3208/24/16
Aug 25, 2016, 08:57(edited)
04/14/16

Fair Fight over holding Hamlet:

I have been observing the Hamlet and its level over a period of time now.

A Particular hamlet is visible only to a a Particular range of  Castles. Currently that range is too broad.

This does not allow players to have a fair challenge at the Hamlets.

For Example:

Lets say a particular Hamlet is visible to the following range of Levels ( Level 54 to  Level 69). This does not allow  a Level 54 player to challenge and compete with the players at level 69.There will not be a fair Fight.

My suggestion is Narrow down the range of visibility to a difference of 5 Levels. 

Declined. We can't create so many groups of Hamlets. Server needs to track and keep information about all groups, and making more of them would raise the load.

Aug 25, 2016, 10:5108/25/16
Aug 26, 2016, 08:30(edited)
04/14/16

Rodeo said:

Another Suggestion:

It will be good to have an option to send units from Catacomb to my own castle.

But you already have this option.

We could send units only from castle to catacomb not the other way around.

Unable to paste the screenshot just like before.Please refer below screenshot: Yellow arrow is possible, not the red Arrow.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/373a48fec28843dc95a4d06254921848.jpg

Send - Sends them to Catacombs.

Recall - Sends them to Castle.

Aug 25, 2016, 10:5308/25/16
Aug 26, 2016, 08:31(edited)
04/14/16

Rodeo said:

Fair Fight over holding Hamlet:

I have been observing the Hamlet and its level over a period of time now.

A Particular hamlet is visible only to a a Particular range of  Castles. Currently that range is too broad.

This does not allow players to have a fair challenge at the Hamlets.

For Example:

Lets say a particular Hamlet is visible to the following range of Levels ( Level 54 to  Level 69). This does not allow  a Level 54 player to challenge and compete with the players at level 69.There will not be a fair Fight.

My suggestion is Narrow down the range of visibility to a difference of 5 Levels. 

Declined. We can't create so many groups of Hamlets. Server needs to track and keep information about all groups, and making more of them would raise the load.

My suggestion is only to narrow down the range of visibility not to increase the number of hamlets

You wouldn't be able to see many of them in that case. It's not efficient.
Aug 25, 2016, 11:0508/25/16
Aug 25, 2016, 14:35(edited)
04/14/16

Rodeo said:

Keep - Drop down Option - for Differently-abled community:

It will be good to have a drop down button than having a scroll. Also need to know our total offense and total defense in the keep. This should be displayed irrespective of my units in castle or in catacomb.(if possible units sent for raids,in my sieged castle,in reinforcement castle).

To see your total strength, you need to choose Units. It doesn't work any other way, as all the bonuses are dynamic.

The total Strength features, i have highlighted in yellow is not present in the Keep , i have created this image just to illustrate how it will look like.

currently in the Keep we do not have option to select total units and see the strength.The Drop down option will allow us to select all and see the total strength.

The option is available when i click send button then i can see the strength of units i;m about to send it to Catacomb. but there is a need for an option to see the strength of units inside the catacomb.

One more suggestion: Kindly add the Moderators name when you are replying to our suggestion.This will help us to address you properly.

Aug 25, 2016, 11:0708/25/16
Aug 26, 2016, 08:32(edited)
04/14/16

Rodeo said:

Unable to upload my own Avatar:

It will be nice if you allow us to upload our very own Avatar

Declined. We are not planning to allow players to upload their avatars. Only if you connect via Facebook your avatar will automatically upload.

Can you allow us to link our current game to our facebook account.i tried to open this game via facebook but it is opening a new castle all together.

Declined. These are two completely different servers.
Aug 25, 2016, 11:1908/25/16
Aug 26, 2016, 08:33(edited)
04/14/16

Rodeo said:

Rodeo: (20 August, 2016, 3:47 AM UTC)

Hello,

I could see various shades of colors are maintained for every league to show their influence over the Map.

Actually you need only 5 colors and you already have such color demarcation for league status like

At War - Red

At Peace - Green

At Ally - Blue

No Status - Grey

Home League influence - (Choose one)

Same colors can be used to show the league influence on the global Map.

Territories with same colors may look a bit confusing.

Rodeo: (23 August, 2016, 10:00 AM UTC)

Well there are boundaries clearly de-marked in black.

As a player, i need to understand which ones are my allies influential area and which ones are under my enemies influential. Currently too many colors are not helping in any way.

For all my league members there will be only one view of the Map. well for a different league depending on their allies and enemies they will have their own one view among their league players.

Maybe not color, but some marks showing they are allies/enemies, etc?

The current color values assigned to each influential area looks static to all players. what i have suggested is, for every player depending on their League in allies, at peace and enemies with, the influence area color should be highlighted.

players within a league will get the same view. but this color visual experience change for a different player in different League.

Overall this will improve gaming experience

I will pass this suggestion.
Aug 25, 2016, 14:3208/25/16
Aug 26, 2016, 08:41(edited)
04/14/16

Rodeo said:

With checkboxes? But you still won't be able to choose some Units, not all of the kind (for instance, if you want to exclude strategic Units.) So you will still need to scroll to see them all.

Rodeo: 25th Aug 2016:
My suggestion is if there are lot of units in the castle and catacomb, then it is really hard to use scroll bar, instead if we have a drop down box to select both off & Def ,it will help the players
For Example: if i wanted to use bestiary units, then i will choose the  same in the first drop down 
But you can scroll with the mouse wheel instead of a scroll bar. It's not hard.
Aug 25, 2016, 17:0608/25/16
Aug 26, 2016, 08:42(edited)
07/02/15

Currently when an ally is fire balled there is no way to know by herald report only if you have a unit there you get a letter from Grand Marshal. My suggestion is to add an option to notify me when an ally has been fire balled in heralds tab.

I will pass your suggestion.

Aug 25, 2016, 21:5308/25/16
Aug 26, 2016, 08:44(edited)

League quest: Train units should renamed to Buy units. It is confusing, since training means resources + time, but the counter is actually set on how many units you buy.

But you need to set the training, right?
Aug 25, 2016, 22:1808/25/16
Aug 26, 2016, 08:47(edited)

Is there going to be implemented ingame calendar where would be shown incoming events with reasonable time before they start ?

Reasonable time is anything more then 14 days and less then 1/4 of year I suppose.

No, we are not planning to show the Tournament schedule to players.
Aug 26, 2016, 01:5708/26/16
Aug 26, 2016, 08:48(edited)
07/02/15

How about adding another castle protection item

FireBall protection, now never like before enemy players cannot fireball your troops while this new thrilling item is activated.

8h - 400 sapps

24h - 1000 sapps

8h - 100 soulstones

What do you all think?

We're working on Fire Ball protection.

Aug 26, 2016, 02:1008/26/16
Aug 26, 2016, 08:49(edited)
07/25/15

Sketches. We all hate them. They cost to much for what they do. How about.....

a) rename sketches to blueprints.

b) allow the blueprints to upgrade the building another 5 levels.

c) allow storehouses to be upgraded as well.

d) remove level cap on mines, town houses and farms.

- For every 5 levels you need a new set of blueprints. Keep the sapphire cost as it is. But let the resources needed to upgrade to next level scale.

- Need to level up warehouses to store more resources to be able to level up farms and so on.                                                                                     

All this would still take a whole lot of time to achieve. But you now give further longwinity to the game for older players. You give a bigger incentive to players to get these blueprints, as you meet them more on the half way in terms of what they can achieve with effort and playing the game as well. 

I doubt they will be renamed, but our devs are planning to make some improvements to the new levels of buildings. I'm not sure if they allow players to upgrade more buildings, but it's possible.

Aug 26, 2016, 02:1808/26/16
07/25/15

FAILO said:

How about adding another castle protection item

FireBall protection, now never like before enemy players cannot fireball your troops while this new thrilling item is activated.

8h - 400 sapps

24h - 1000 sapps

8h - 100 soulstones

What do you all think?

I think. you get a nice meal worth for 1k sapphires.

also, you already got that protection spell. Its called "weors protection"  8 hours for 750 sapphires, and 24h for 2000 sapphires. Now go get them tiger!

Aug 26, 2016, 17:5008/26/16
Aug 30, 2016, 12:35(edited)
04/14/16

Rodeo said:

Rodeo said:

Rodeo: 25th Aug 2016:
My suggestion is if there are lot of units in the castle and catacomb, then it is really hard to use scroll bar, instead if we have a drop down box to select both off & Def ,it will help the players
For Example: if i wanted to use bestiary units, then i will choose the  same in the first drop down 
But you can scroll with the mouse wheel instead of a scroll bar. It's not hard.

You may have noticed Mouse wheel will move the entire page up and down not the scroll bar with in the keep.

To move the scroll bar, hold the scroll bar with a mouse click and then move the scroll bar up and down.

P.S:

we are having players at all age level. My suggestion is also for those people who find difficult in using the Scroll and Mouse. Please read my suggestions Heading once again. it might help you to understand my perspective.

For me it works with a scroll bar. Are you playing in a full screen mode?

Ok. the Mouse scroll works in full-screen mode.

If the suggestion is not welcome by many players, time consuming to build, and not in the best interest of game Developer then i'm ok not to drag this suggestion anymore.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.