What happened to the bias Chronicle?

5 Replies
User
5 January, 2018, 6:07 AM UTC
Wheres the chronicle Now?
UTC +7:00
User
14 January, 2018, 10:19 PM UTC
After they all lost their beacons and armies, they quit the game. LOL...
UTC +0:00
User
25 January, 2018, 9:16 PM UTC
Just when Fake news was getting very popular
UTC +7:00
User
25 May, 2018, 6:52 PM UTC
I for one liked the Chronicles. I could agree or not with the content but, most of them were well written and entertaining. From what I have heard Plarium does not publish them anymore because they "don't want to devote more resources to the game". It seems that reading through a couple of screens and making a choice, to publish or not, has proven too exhausting for our dear Lord Oberon. Yes, reading a couple pages can be such a daunting task!
User
27 May, 2018, 9:27 AM UTC

Have to agree.

The concept of having a player write the Chronicles by definition couldn't lead to perfect balance but given that the person behind it did a really good job of keeping as unbiased as possible.

Because people are such whiny, cry babies these days it didn't stop people complaining about levels  of bias that clearly wasn't there though.

On a side note, if I ran a game like this I would have paid staff writing up the news of the servers. It's the story of the game. The meta game is the interesting part of these games. The limitless element with endless variation, because it comes from the interaction of people, very complicated people. For it to pass on by, sometimes unnoticed is to lose the major part of the gameplay. After all players create these events and content for you for free, all you have to do is record them.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
User
7 June, 2018, 4:54 PM UTC
But i am sure we all loved reading it.. :)
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
3222153 users registered; 75430 topics; 364909 posts; our newest member:Qwentin3413