Dark Plains in turmoil

14 Replies
User
16 December, 2017, 5:43 AM UTC

These are dark times. As the black clouds envelop the skies of Dark Plains, the greatest battle the server has ever seen is raging across the land between two powerhouses to claim the right to rule namely Rebels and Unforgiven family.

To provide a little back ground, Unforgivens realm spread across five main leagues. They are namely Emperors (formerly Unforgiven Emperors), Unforgiven Knights, Unforgiven Kings, Unforgiven Knaves and Unforgiven Gods. They have been together as long as the server remembers and consists of elder lords and ladies that earn their place on the top of the rankings. Rebels on the other hand consist of lords and ladies that are relatively new but have some very big guns in their belts.

All of these ignited when the Rebels leader assume control of the league marshal’s a/c of the Emperors league (The ways and means are still indistinguishable). Emperors have a very strong wall at their fortress that many foes tried to pierce and fell. Knowing this, the first treacherous act of Rebels was to eradicate the members who had strong defence in the Emperor’s league fortress and get Shadows Edge (A league formed by former Destiny players after the devastating war with the Emperors last fall) to take first few blows to soften the left over defence. 






Then came down the Rebel’s hammer, crushing down the walls of the Emperor’s fortress to its knees. 






Emperors also possessed the biggest hammer of the Dark Plains which is over two billion power points. Emp’s marshal had her fair share in this hammer. Next move of the Rebels was to unleash all of her offence force at the Unforgiven Knight’s fortress, which also had some serious defence, crippling both the Emperor’s hammer as well as the walls of the Knight’s.

Unforgiven family woke up the next day to a total anarchy created by these actions. Losses were devastating and most of the players were left with heavy hearts because of this deceitful act. Soon after the whole Unforgiven family started to retaliate by knocking down all the beacons in the Rebel’s territory and Rebels did the same to all the beacons that were under the flags of the Unforgivens. As a result, half of the beacons across the map fell and left unguarded. As other leagues gunning for these unguarded beacons, the flames started to spread high and wide. Chat window was filled with red lines giving the glimpse of the multi-front war raging across the kingdom.

Soon enough, Rebels crushed the beacons and the league fort of the Unforgiven Kings and Gods. But the Unforgivens have seen many wars and it is not that easy to defeat. In retaliation, Unforgivens started taking down the big guns of the Rebels one by one.

In first round, Unforgiven Kings found out the Rebel’s army of spies that consist over 100,000 units left out in the open. Within minuites, over 50,000 units were set in flames before they were sent to catacombs.

Second was the army of dragons commanded by Sadman. With proper defence in place, Unforgivens were able to take down over 31,000 dragons out of 57,000 that were thrown at them.



There were few instances where Sadman made such losses. However, he keeps on reviving all his losses and march in soon after.



Killercane’s mediocre hammer got crippled against Unforgiven Kings which left him in agony. He starts to swinging it blindly at every Unforgiven King soon after.






Amid the ravaging havoc, it seems like Balur’s infamous forces managed to crawl out of the shadows and starts to roam free. As Rebels and Unforgivens fight over supremacy, many of the beacons left unguarded making them vulnerable for the attacks of the evil forces. Most of the exposed beacons across the map have been taken over by Balur at an unprecedented rate since the great battle.




 

What will be the end result of this battle for the throne? Only time can tell. However, it is worth noting that this has been the greatest battle this server has ever seen. And the effect it has on the map showcase sheer power packed by these houses and it sure a power to reckon with.



UTC +5:00
6
User
16 December, 2017, 2:06 PM UTC

Although the information is old, it was still a good read. 


Even though the war on S1 still rahes on , Word has it that the battle against rebel in server 2 is over. 



Drop dead
UTC +2:00
0
User
17 December, 2017, 4:12 AM UTC
A 2 billion hammer was NOT then the bigest And is nowhere near it now.
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
2
User
19 December, 2017, 4:38 PM UTC

The entire hammer was like 5b off lol.

UTC +0:00
4
Moderator
20 December, 2017, 9:40 AM UTC
vakonziko said:

The entire hammer was like 5b off lol.

Nice hammer 
Open your mind! The fact you aren't thinking at some things doesn't means they don't exist...
UTC +2:00
0
User
20 December, 2017, 11:41 PM UTC

I just logged on to fulfil my daily lurking duties, but found myself involuntarily typing...HOLY $$$$!!!...I'm afraid to ask but that's just the Bestiary what did the rest of that hammer look like

UTC +4:00
0
User
25 December, 2017, 9:53 AM UTC
GALLIS said:

I just logged on to fulfil my daily lurking duties, but found myself involuntarily typing...HOLY $$$$!!!...I'm afraid to ask but that's just the Bestiary what did the rest of that hammer look like

I didn't save the entire picture, but it was like 500-800k necros and bunch of infantry.
UTC +0:00
0
User
25 December, 2017, 10:12 PM UTC

vakonziko said:


GALLIS said:


I just logged on to fulfil my daily lurking duties, but found myself involuntarily typing...HOLY $$$$!!!...I'm afraid to ask but that's just the Bestiary what did the rest of that hammer look like

I didn't save the entire picture, but it was like 500-800k necros and bunch of infantry.

Did you mean 800 000 necromancer? 😂😑

Drop dead
UTC +2:00
1
User
26 December, 2017, 12:16 PM UTC
Oracle said:

vakonziko said:


GALLIS said:


I just logged on to fulfil my daily lurking duties, but found myself involuntarily typing...HOLY $$$$!!!...I'm afraid to ask but that's just the Bestiary what did the rest of that hammer look like

I didn't save the entire picture, but it was like 500-800k necros and bunch of infantry.

Did you mean 800 000 necromancer? 😂😑

Yeah, necromancers, dunno about the exact number, but somewhere near or more.
UTC +0:00
0
User
28 December, 2017, 3:08 PM UTC

@OP... FYI... Rebels' beacons were hit before any action was taken against Emps, and no rules were broken, we saw Emps fall apart and took advantage of it.


Funny how you think it's the whole Unforgiven family vs. only Rebels... maybe the initial volleys, but Rebels has had such allies as AOC and Fellowship amongst others deal some serious blows to the Unforgiven family.


To the point when I wasn't sure you guys were still active, glad to know you're not finished yet, because we aren't finished with you ;)
UTC +4:00
0
User
29 December, 2017, 2:23 AM UTC

Unfortunately this war has been a complete damp squib.

It's come at a time when the game is dying on its feet. One day into the war, all beacons dropped (cause all the defence was pulled out of them on both sides) and then nothing happens for months. What could have been the biggest fights in server history, given the size of all the coined armies, just fell away to nothing.

About the only thing you could say about it, it that both sides see the majority of other leagues as either with them or against them (when in reality it's never that polarised but the paranoia becomes self prophesying, pushing people to sides - btw that isn't new its how pretty much all the server wars have gone). 

So the fact they started warring means that no one else is getting beacons either..... which has further hastened the end of the server.

Good job running the game Plarium 

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
2
User
31 December, 2017, 1:56 AM UTC
Oracle said:

Although the information is old, it was still a good read. 


Even though the war on S1 still rahes on , Word has it that the battle against rebel in server 2 is over. 



i dont know that the war on s2 is over... more like the game is dead and there isnt anything to war over now. 
UTC +0:00
0
User
25 January, 2018, 9:20 PM UTC
Did anyone get what Blade was smoking, must be some amazing stuff
UTC +7:00
1
User
28 January, 2018, 7:01 AM UTC
LOL also like the part about the "devastating" war with Destiny which is why Shadows Edge was formed - if you don't know what's true you shouldn't be "making it up" 
UTC +0:00
0
User
25 May, 2018, 7:26 PM UTC
djmoody said:

Unfortunately this war has been a complete damp squib.

It's come at a time when the game is dying on its feet. One day into the war, all beacons dropped (cause all the defence was pulled out of them on both sides) and then nothing happens for months. What could have been the biggest fights in server history, given the size of all the coined armies, just fell away to nothing.

About the only thing you could say about it, it that both sides see the majority of other leagues as either with them or against them (when in reality it's never that polarised but the paranoia becomes self prophesying, pushing people to sides - btw that isn't new its how pretty much all the server wars have gone). 

So the fact they started warring means that no one else is getting beacons either..... which has further hastened the end of the server.

Good job running the game Plarium 

I could not agree more. Bad timing for the game but Plarium's greed prevailed. By allowing the deep pocket players to coin to absurdity they created an imbalance that has ruined the gameplay for pretty much everyone. Beacons used to be fun, it took skill, teamwork and good coordination to take down a well-defended beacon. Now a single player can take down almost any beacon. This leaves nothing left even for many of the top 20 leagues. Beacons were also good for keeping the league busy working on a common goal. Good for teambuilding and source of all kinds of disputes, alliances, and negotiations. The end of the Beacon era is, no doubt, the sound of the trumpets announcing that the end is near. So ...repent now! 
UTC +0:00
0
3112569 users registered; 66002 topics; 348189 posts; our newest member:Wolfsblut