Coralition Ravages KNIGHTS TEMPLAR 2

32 Replies
Obèron
6 July, 2015, 4:40 PM UTC

WilliamWallace said:

One of the comments above written by Rhymenoceros to support his blog is one of his alts...

Rhymenoceros said:

I could care less who is winning or losing, but don't you guys think that maybe next week's article will be about KT taking some beacons? Any story is written in chapters, not all at once. Just saying.

 

How does this "support" thing work exactly? Oh...I see what you are doing, an alt account talking about alts 

Bravo....

UTC +0:00
WilliamWallace
6 July, 2015, 5:35 PM UTC

Right...1 post here = an alt.  Smarten up.

UTC +0:00
M.BlackStarVega
6 July, 2015, 6:49 PM UTC

WilliamWallace said:

I am amused by all of this, and want to shed a little light for you all that may not know.  Stormfall Chronicles, written by Nate MacDonald is actually Sarrgon of KOK.  One of the comments above written by Rhymenoceros to support his blog is one of his alts that has since changed its game name and hides in another league.  Don't take this stuff too seriously people.  Oh yah, and just a note on the last point in the blog, don't be so self centered.  Most of the game is not affected by this war.  KT is 4 leagues, the Coralition is another 10 leagues.  Then there are the other several hundred leagues that are happy to sit by and just watch you guys spend your money and beat the piss out of each other.  Not affected by your war at all.

 

I don't know if you can "prove" such a claim... but it might as well be true, seeing as that the Chronicle is 1 sided like it is. :-\

Makes me wonder if Lord Oberon is a part of any of this. (I hope not)...

*sighs*

 

 

I'm glad the other smaller leagues are looking at all of this. They can try to grab a beacon while they can and hopefully keep it. But I hope they don't get Too upset when whomever they took it from takes it back, That league being KT, Destiny, FoH and KoC............. Ahhh well.

Fighter Black Star Vega, Knights Templar.Warrior UNI
UTC +0:00
Obèron
7 July, 2015, 9:47 AM UTC

Would you rather have FICTION writing articles? LOL.. AHAHAHA... LOLOLOLOL...Oh gosh.. I can't stop laughing...

 

True or not, KT makes up < 1% of the server, so there's a 99% chance you won't get what you want, and won't be happy anyways.

UTC +0:00
M.BlackStarVega
7 July, 2015, 5:06 PM UTC

Obèron said:

Would you rather have FICTION writing articles? LOL.. AHAHAHA... LOLOLOLOL...Oh gosh.. I can't stop laughing...

 

True or not, KT makes up < 1% of the server, so there's a 99% chance you won't get what you want, and won't be happy anyways.

Fair enough I suppose, but like I keep on saying making it "even". Dude was just "called out" on it.

I just hope that the next article is more Balanced about the war...I mean really...

Fighter Black Star Vega, Knights Templar.Warrior UNI
UTC +0:00
Timmyboy
11 July, 2015, 5:41 PM UTC

is that 140-150M hammer that hit my beacon dead yet =P

 

I have to give credit to KT since beacons work a bit like settlements where the larger army takes way less losses, KT has dont a good job coining up a hammer large enough to make more points then the defenders. A very smart move and has allowed the hammer to go rampaging with minimal losses. Great strategy from coiners or coiner...

 

Unfortunately even that super hammer is too small to take out a stacked beacon :)

King Timmmy's Destiny
UTC +0:00
Obèron
11 July, 2015, 8:33 PM UTC

KT Strategy:

Everyone else:

UTC +0:00
M.BlackStarVega
11 July, 2015, 10:18 PM UTC

Yes Yes, every member of KT are coiners and we plan on ruling the world (Beacon map).

 

 

Just remember who started the attack 1st.

 

 

((I seriously hate this All caps text))...

Fighter Black Star Vega, Knights Templar.Warrior UNI
UTC +0:00
Obèron
11 July, 2015, 11:12 PM UTC

M.BlackStarVega said:

Just remember who started the attack 1st.

KT, remember that whole "mano e mano", and "It's a war game" when you attacked first? You already forgot how you purposely left the alliance, telling everyone you were kicked? C'mon, that was one of your very first lies proven wrong. Nobody forgets their first that easily right?

 

Well, that's just shameful....

UTC +0:00
M.BlackStarVega
11 July, 2015, 11:48 PM UTC

Obèron said:

M.BlackStarVega said:

Just remember who started the attack 1st.

KT, remember that whole "mano e mano", and "It's a war game" when you attacked first? You already forgot how you purposely left the alliance, telling everyone you were kicked? C'mon, that was one of your very first lies proven wrong. Nobody forgets their first that easily right?

 

Well, that's just shameful....

 

 

 

 

 

I do believe you guys didn't want to fight KT anymore. KoC goes there way, KT goes in another direction.

With out proper communication, things Happened to the point where a second meeting took place.

This coming after everybody wanted peace with eachother.

Listening to the meeting (were you even in there? Did you listen to the recordings...BOTH recordings?), the Ultimatum was given to KT, After a deal was settled.

It wsan't KT's fault that the people in the super alliance didn't agree with it, and wanted to "Renegotiate" .


"Give us This Beacon or Else" ................

*playes dramatic music here*

 

KT didn't agree with this ultimatum and thus the Super Alliance attacked KT beacons 1st (in the beacon war),

And now, KoC 1 is off the face of the front page, KoC 2 is teetering Off the 1st page as well.

KoC 1 has No beacons (if they do they are level 1's), KoC II is under attack and probably due to fall in the same fate.

KoK lost a lot of beacons as well, FoH never had that many but they lost 1 anyway.

 

It's what happeneds when you attack a league that has advantages y'all Wish y'all had, and now that everything is "Happening" some of y'all are getting....."upset".

 

It Is a war game, and in a war game, what ever a person can do to have the advantages to win, then obviously that person/League is gonna win.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's ok, ............ the world of your life isn't gonna end.... It's ok to get your feelings hurt.

Y'all are having fun, and so are we. :-)

 

 

 

 

 

Fighter Black Star Vega, Knights Templar.Warrior UNI
UTC +0:00
Obèron
12 July, 2015, 6:21 PM UTC

M.BlackStarVega said:

Obèron said:

M.BlackStarVega said:

Just remember who started the attack 1st.  

 (Details of 1st attack)

(Inlined 12 paragraph response about a completely different attack)

Oh, so the "1st" attack isn't the first in your book... let's talk about something, then change to something that makes you feel better and fits with your line of thinking.

 

KT believes whatever they want. Meanwhile the rest of the server sees the truth.

 

Honestly, why do you guys even come on the forums to talk? Clearly if I wanted to hear meaningless babble about untrue events, I would read a book. That was rhetorical, you don't need to write another 12 paragraphs to change the topic to another lie, that tactic is getting pathetic and old.

 

UTC +0:00
M.BlackStarVega
12 July, 2015, 6:37 PM UTC

Obèron said:

M.BlackStarVega said:

Obèron said:

M.BlackStarVega said:

Just remember who started the attack 1st.  

 (Details of 1st attack)

(Inlined 12 paragraph response about a completely different attack)

Oh, so the "1st" attack isn't the first in your book... let's talk about something, then change to something that makes you feel better and fits with your line of thinking.

 

KT believes whatever they want. Meanwhile the rest of the server sees the truth.

 

Honestly, why do you guys even come on the forums to talk? Clearly if I wanted to hear meaningless babble about untrue events, I would read a book. That was rhetorical, you don't need to write another 12 paragraphs to change the topic to another lie, that tactic is getting pathetic and old.

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOU HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ANSWER FROM MY LAST POST...

THE WHOLE ENTIRE SERVER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THOSE 2 MEETINGS.

 

WE COME TO THE FORUMS TO TALK CAUSE WE CAN, JUST LIKE YOU.

 

IF YOU RESPOND TO MEANINGLESS BABBLE THEN I SAY YOUR JUST AS "BAD". IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, YOU DON'T COME TO THE FORUMS JUST TO BE FAIR ABOUT IT.

WHAT I SAY, AND WHAT YOU SAY WILL NEVER BE ON THE TERMS OF "AGREEMENT" SO LET'S AGREE TO DISAGREE ABOUT IT AND CALL IT A DAY.

Fighter Black Star Vega, Knights Templar.Warrior UNI
UTC +0:00
ThatGuy
20 August, 2016, 11:09 PM UTC

I know its silly to revive a long dead thread, but can't resist.  I notice in the intro to the story, the following is said:

The carnage that has erupted across the realm must have Balur laughing in his lair, his minions can sleep easy knowing that the realm of men does their foul deeds for them, saving their strength for the moment when we have crippled ourselves and are ripe for the taking.


Is the above not what tournaments actually encourage us to do?  I suppose this might be proof that Oberon is actually in Balur's employ.  He urges us to slaughter each other's troops so that when Balur finally strikes, we'll all be too weak to defend ourselves.  Its a pity we can't attack Oberon's castle, looks like he's sold us down the river long ago... Balur is just waiting for everyone to max out their credit cards and then the final blow will come =P

UTC +6:00
1663077 users registered; 33822 topics; 253295 posts; our newest member:MAGO2