More articles needed

9 Replies
GALLIS
25 June, 2017, 4:54 PM UTC
What happened to the award winning journalists do they have writer's block or did they quit the game? I no longer play but I do stop by occasionally for my weekly dose of propaganda...errr informative updates complete with illustrations and the like. Come on people even Trump would agree that 'Fake news' is still better than 'No news'
UTC +4:00
Warhawk75
26 June, 2017, 6:11 PM UTC
I guess small leagues fighting big leagues is not good enough news to write about ;)
UTC +0:00
djmoody
27 June, 2017, 5:48 PM UTC

The forums seem to have virtually died.

What with super spending unbalancing and ruining the game for most, driving in-game activity to a minimum, combined with the stuff happening on the forums with requires little explanation to most, discussion has almost died off. 
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Warhawk75
27 June, 2017, 6:17 PM UTC
djmoody said:

What with super spending unbalancing and ruining the game for most, driving in-game activity to a minimum, combined with the stuff happening on the forums with requires little explanation to most, discussion has almost died off. 
I could not agree more... Sadly thats what we see.. I mean 1 player have more offence than a hole league normally would have its just crazy.. 
Jezebel
29 June, 2017, 3:39 PM UTC
massively coined armies killing off leagues for PVP is no longer news 
JWeiser_FoL
30 June, 2017, 5:26 PM UTC

Plarium should write an article about all the money they making lol

JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
Sarrgon
3 July, 2017, 12:53 AM UTC
Officially, the Chronicles have been closed for this game. Plarium is no longer dedicating resources or staff to this project. It is undecided whether or not a fan based similar project will resume.
Warhawk75
4 July, 2017, 5:04 PM UTC
Sarrgon said:

Officially, the Chronicles have been closed for this game. Plarium is not longer dedicating resources or staff to this project. It is undecided whether or not a fan based similar project will resume.
So they take more of the fun away of the game lol.. This is really going downhill.. maybe its time to change game
Jezebel
6 July, 2017, 6:10 PM UTC

guess they aren't selling enough package deals anymore to justify keeping us entertained and informed 

so sad this used to be the best place to find out some of the history of the leagues that are deemed on opposite sides and why
KING
7 July, 2017, 8:16 PM UTC

djmoody said:

yeah, i think people know they dont give a #### about us ... they ignore us anyway so why try

any 4 letter work can fit in the #### ..... the choice is yours :D
1659627 users registered; 33293 topics; 251881 post; our newest member:dim000222