More articles needed

15 Replies
GALLIS
25 June, 2017, 4:54 PM UTC
What happened to the award winning journalists do they have writer's block or did they quit the game? I no longer play but I do stop by occasionally for my weekly dose of propaganda...errr informative updates complete with illustrations and the like. Come on people even Trump would agree that 'Fake news' is still better than 'No news'
UTC +4:00
Warhawk75
26 June, 2017, 6:11 PM UTC
I guess small leagues fighting big leagues is not good enough news to write about ;)
UTC +0:00
djmoody
27 June, 2017, 5:48 PM UTC

The forums seem to have virtually died.

What with super spending unbalancing and ruining the game for most, driving in-game activity to a minimum, combined with the stuff happening on the forums with requires little explanation to most, discussion has almost died off. 
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Warhawk75
27 June, 2017, 6:17 PM UTC
djmoody said:

The forums seem to have virtually died.

What with super spending unbalancing and ruining the game for most, driving in-game activity to a minimum, combined with the stuff happening on the forums with requires little explanation to most, discussion has almost died off. 
I could not agree more... Sadly thats what we see.. I mean 1 player have more offence than a hole league normally would have its just crazy.. 
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
29 June, 2017, 3:39 PM UTC
massively coined armies killing off leagues for PVP is no longer news 
UTC +0:00
JWeiser_FoL
30 June, 2017, 5:26 PM UTC

Plarium should write an article about all the money they making lol

JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
Sarrgon
3 July, 2017, 12:53 AM UTC
Officially, the Chronicles have been closed for this game. Plarium is no longer dedicating resources or staff to this project. It is undecided whether or not a fan based similar project will resume.
UTC +0:00
Warhawk75
4 July, 2017, 5:04 PM UTC
Sarrgon said:

Officially, the Chronicles have been closed for this game. Plarium is not longer dedicating resources or staff to this project. It is undecided whether or not a fan based similar project will resume.
So they take more of the fun away of the game lol.. This is really going downhill.. maybe its time to change game
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
6 July, 2017, 6:10 PM UTC

guess they aren't selling enough package deals anymore to justify keeping us entertained and informed 


so sad this used to be the best place to find out some of the history of the leagues that are deemed on opposite sides and why
UTC +0:00
KING
7 July, 2017, 8:16 PM UTC

djmoody said:


The forums seem to have virtually died.

What with super spending unbalancing and ruining the game for most, driving in-game activity to a minimum, combined with the stuff happening on the forums with requires little explanation to most, discussion has almost died off. 

yeah, i think people know they dont give a #### about us ... they ignore us anyway so why try


any 4 letter work can fit in the #### ..... the choice is yours :D
UTC +0:00
Oracle
23 August, 2017, 5:56 PM UTC

It was immediately obvious that the chronicles will die. All the information was there , the signs. I can even say the date in which the chronicles will die was immediately available. Most chronicles articles we written by one party, and it was obvious the party was leaving the game. When the party left the ‘’game’’ the chronicle died.

Other factors also killed chronicles articles.

  • Leagues authoritarian aspect of game play being one. Many marshals don’t want their members discussing or debating on matters of the game. Screenshot sharing is null or next to impossible in-game,  
  • Since there are many back doors and channels one have to go through. You have to join these group on Facebook, go to TS. The integrity of the author can’t always be preserved, no was his privacy insured 
  • Small league battles have always been shunned and discouraged, to a point that even making a comment on any matter(flames, wars) is viewed as the greatest offence one can commit especially by the elite( Jez,DJ moody, DV and Turok ect). For example players are not allowed to comment or state their view in flames that ‘’doesn't concern them’’ 
  • Low and unequal compensation, You can from 2000 -10 000 sapphires for writing a chronicle, Why not make it one static, and 10 000 sapphires as everyone who plays these game knows is NOTHING, especially because there are 1-2 chronicle articles per week.  
  • Language barriers, It's immediately obvious that the majority of players on the server are not English, it can take a native 5-30 minutes to type a chronicle. But for a non native you will need hours if not days. Now imagine doing all that for only 10 000 sapphires, and because of language you might not even score 4 000 sapphires.    

One of the duties of being a moderator is to encourage/ influence participation/debate/flames and activity in the forum. I knew the chronicles will be dead( even the league section was in danger, but largely due to Brunson efforts the league section thrives and its a lot healthier than before) and I tried to save these section but failed. I failed in part because the community didn’t want to save the chronicles, and because ‘’I was encouraging small leagues’’ and ‘’killing big league authority in the forum’’. It will be the job of the next moderator to try and save these section.


Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
djmoody
25 August, 2017, 11:16 PM UTC

Wow - now I am the downfall of the Chronicles for "shunning and discouraging" small league battle reports.

I assume you will be posting evidence of that.....  you wouldn't just make it up and slander me for no reason would you? (Again)
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
26 August, 2017, 7:38 AM UTC

djmoody said:


Wow - now I am the downfall of the Chronicles for "shunning and discouraging" small league battle reports.

I assume you will be posting evidence of that.....  you wouldn't just make it up and slander me for no reason would you? (Again)

to the naughty bench DJ!!!  I guess I will join you :)

UTC +0:00
Marcel Stokvis
29 September, 2017, 4:44 PM UTC

Sarrgon said:


Officially, the Chronicles have been closed for this game. Plarium is no longer dedicating resources or staff to this project. It is undecided whether or not a fan based similar project will resume.

what??
I have been slaving for hours to write up a decent chronicle and now you tell me I cant submit it anymore :( ??


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
9 October, 2017, 12:59 AM UTC

Stormfall: the Final chronicle. 



UTC +0:00
yogozo72
10 October, 2017, 12:33 AM UTC
Oracle said:

It was immediately obvious that the chronicles will die. All the information was there , the signs. I can even say the date in which the chronicles will die was immediately available. Most chronicles articles we written by one party, and it was obvious the party was leaving the game. When the party left the ‘’game’’ the chronicle died.

Other factors also killed chronicles articles.

  • Leagues authoritarian aspect of game play being one. Many marshals don’t want their members discussing or debating on matters of the game. Screenshot sharing is null or next to impossible in-game,  
  • Since there are many back doors and channels one have to go through. You have to join these group on Facebook, go to TS. The integrity of the author can’t always be preserved, no was his privacy insured 
  • Small league battles have always been shunned and discouraged, to a point that even making a comment on any matter(flames, wars) is viewed as the greatest offence one can commit especially by the elite( Jez,DJ moody, DV and Turok ect). For example players are not allowed to comment or state their view in flames that ‘’doesn't concern them’’ 
  • Low and unequal compensation, You can from 2000 -10 000 sapphires for writing a chronicle, Why not make it one static, and 10 000 sapphires as everyone who plays these game knows is NOTHING, especially because there are 1-2 chronicle articles per week.  
  • Language barriers, It's immediately obvious that the majority of players on the server are not English, it can take a native 5-30 minutes to type a chronicle. But for a non native you will need hours if not days. Now imagine doing all that for only 10 000 sapphires, and because of language you might not even score 4 000 sapphires.    

One of the duties of being a moderator is to encourage/ influence participation/debate/flames and activity in the forum. I knew the chronicles will be dead( even the league section was in danger, but largely due to Brunson efforts the league section thrives and its a lot healthier than before) and I tried to save these section but failed. I failed in part because the community didn’t want to save the chronicles, and because ‘’I was encouraging small leagues’’ and ‘’killing big league authority in the forum’’. It will be the job of the next moderator to try and save these section.


You are sooooo full of it it's not even funny anymore.
UTC +0:00
1720890 users registered; 42363 topics; 270862 posts; our newest member:uplatetonight64