WAR REIGNITES BETWEEN DESTINY AND THE EMPERORS

10 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
24 April, 2017, 8:41 AM UTC

WAR REIGNITES BETWEEN DESTINY AND THE EMPERORS
Check the latest Stormfall Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun!

P.S. More episodes -> http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Trentos
24 April, 2017, 9:53 AM UTC
Great coverage of events. Definitely some big losses by the looks of it. And that was only one beacon shown in the Chronicles 
UTC +11:00
test
24 April, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

Trentos said:

Great coverage of events. Definitely some big losses by the looks of it. And that was only one beacon shown in the Chronicles 

What a dumb chronicle, it shows the post from another thread that already talked about the series of events.  How dumb to create a double post like this chronicle article has become.

And the coverage of events is even worse, only showing one side of one beacon hit out of 7, not to mention forgetting to point out that Unforgiven Kings (all 4 of their beacons) were wiped off the map and their fort was also taken down from level 19.

There sure were some losses (Trentos, take note - that's what happen when you use your troops), funny how the chronicle (which appears quite biased toward emps in this article) failed to show both sides of the battle (if we loose 25%, emps loose 75%) wouldn't 75% be some big losses as opposed to 25% losses?  lol.  

And then remembering the other 6 beacons held by Emps that were wiped out, which resulted in removing Emps entirely from the Western edge of the map.

Pretty pointless chronicle in my opinion, since it was already well covered and debated in the forums.

Maybe a better title for the chronicle would be "emps get knocked down and UK gets wiped out".

Since we already had the disucssion, I'll link the thread where they got the SS from in the chronicle article here in an attempt to save this thread from going down a rabbit hole of pointless discussion:  https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/38010_emps-get-knocked-down/

UTC +0:00
djmoody
24 April, 2017, 10:13 PM UTC
Did you two just agree on something 
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
JWeiser_FoL
24 April, 2017, 10:26 PM UTC

Plarium just needs to stop with the chronicles if they cant be posted in a timely manner......like everyone above said this all has already neen stated im another post.....old news.....new news please....

JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
test
24 April, 2017, 11:26 PM UTC

djmoody said:

You caught it :D

lol
Trentos
25 April, 2017, 12:11 AM UTC

test said:

djmoody said:

You caught it :D

lol

I guess in a roundabout way we did DJ. I kind of feel all warm and fuzzy now.

But I need to remind you all the Chronicles are written by players. If you want to write your own you can submit one to Plarium and all that usual BS that is repeated whenever someone thinks an article is wrong :-)
UTC +11:00
Oracle
25 April, 2017, 8:53 AM UTC

These is a revolutionary chronicles articles. almost all chronicles articles written show defense loss, these one, the first of its kind shows offense loss. 

The English is very familiar too, like i have talked with these person from chat. 

Whoever you are, well done for taking such a great revolutionary step forwards
Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
test
25 April, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
Oracle said:

These is a revolutionary chronicles articles. almost all chronicles articles written show defense loss, these one, the first of its kind shows offense loss. 

The English is very familiar too, like i have talked with these person from chat. 

Whoever you are, well done for taking such a great revolutionary step forwards
lol
RandomDrop
30 April, 2017, 8:36 PM UTC

Impressive, but I for one would like to see an article that has something to do with the other 20k players.

UTC +7:00
Archie
1 May, 2017, 1:43 AM UTC
RandomDrop said:

Impressive, but I for one would like to see an article that has something to do with the other 20k players.

Would be nice.
"once upon a time not long ago i was a hoe"
1659334 users registered; 33180 topics; 251667 posts; our newest member:staffandsteam3