THE EMPERORS RETURN IN FORCE

11 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
18 April, 2017, 5:06 PM UTC

THE EMPERORS RETURN IN FORCE
Check the latest Stormfall Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun!

P.S. More episodes -> http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
test
21 April, 2017, 5:13 AM UTC

Not sure why the article was written 2 days ago on the 18th...  

I posted on April 13th how Destiny knocked them down.

'tis an old and now inaccurate statement of where Emps are at, seeing as most of us on the forums know what happened - Destiny knocked Emps down and now they are nowhere to be seen in that area.

Cheers :D

UTC +0:00
Sarah Walker
21 April, 2017, 11:36 AM UTC
Big it up Test , well done 
test
21 April, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
Sarah Walker said:

Big it up Test , well done 
Aye, it was a job well done - not to mention quite fun too!
djmoody
21 April, 2017, 10:45 PM UTC

It was just lazy. The article was out of date before it was posted but it got posted anyway.

It's only a small thing but it reminds us how little Plarium care, no pride in what they do, or desire to do a good job.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Trentos
22 April, 2017, 5:58 AM UTC

Agree DJ, it is quite lazy. Just what I've been trying to say in other threads. We only see one side of a story. They call that propaganda.

Funny how some start crying though:

Test

I posted on April 13th how Destiny knocked them down

'tis an old and now inaccurate statement of where Emps are at, seeing as most of us on the forums know what happened - Destiny knocked Emps down and now they are nowhere to be seen

Although last time I looked Emperors held three lv5 beacons and a lv20 fortress. And seem to be having some fun as I type. As for Destiny, they have seen their Coralition broken, sub-leagues like DestinyFullstop ransacked, and still fighting proxy wars (e.g. taking Unforgiven Kings beacons/fort and petty daily ponging of UK lv1 beacons) based on long ago happenings of their own making. All to pump up the ego of the almighty Test. 

I hate one-sided propaganda as much as the next person, but in this case, I have to sit back and laugh at Test crying 55555
UTC +11:00
test
22 April, 2017, 7:31 PM UTC

Trentos said:

Agree DJ, it is quite lazy. Just what I've been trying to say in other threads. We only see one side of a story. They call that propaganda.

Funny how some start crying though:

Test

I posted on April 13th how Destiny knocked them down

'tis an old and now inaccurate statement of where Emps are at, seeing as most of us on the forums know what happened - Destiny knocked Emps down and now they are nowhere to be seen

Although last time I looked Emperors held three lv5 beacons and a lv20 fortress. And seem to be having some fun as I type. As for Destiny, they have seen their Coralition broken, sub-leagues like DestinyFullstop ransacked, and still fighting proxy wars (e.g. taking Unforgiven Kings beacons/fort and petty daily ponging of UK lv1 beacons) based on long ago happenings of their own making. All to pump up the ego of the almighty Test. 

I hate one-sided propaganda as much as the next person, but in this case, I have to sit back and laugh at Test crying 55555

Speaking about hatred of one sided propaganda...

Let's take a look at the key text trentos leaves out when trying to spread yet another lie.

Original post:  http://prnt.sc/ezluun (feel free to scroll up and take a look)

Trentos edit:  http://prntscr.com/ezlvjq

Editing other peoples statements (leaving out key words) and then going on to make up a lie about what was said.

Pathetic.  

Trentos
23 April, 2017, 8:14 AM UTC

I've decided to take a leaf out of you book Test. Keep crying you dill 55555

And notice how I can do it in a minute or so. No need for manic ramblings like yours? You know all that random coloured text and edited screenshots that only another madman like you would bother trying to read.
test
23 April, 2017, 8:35 PM UTC
Trentos said:

I've decided to take a leaf out of you book Test. Keep crying you dill 55555

And notice how I can do it in a minute or so. No need for manic ramblings like yours? You know all that random coloured text and edited screenshots that only another madman like you would bother trying to read.
haha, too funny!  You're the one that wrote your initial response with the colored text.  Keep on making fun of yourself, it's quite amusing :D
djmoody
24 April, 2017, 1:21 AM UTC

You two are going to argue till the day you die. If one says the sky is blue the other will argue the point just for the hell of it. 

You risk ruining a lot of threads if you keep jumping on everything each other says.

I don't know how to stop you arguing but now is probably a good time to call it a day. 

I recently started reading "How to Win Friends and Influence People" a business/management book written in the 1950's which still stands the test of time today if you haven't come across it before.

One of the pieces of advise is never to argue with people. Because we are all flawed, have fragile ego's and generally when we are challenged on something will just retreat to a defensive position where we simply find even more ways to try and justify our original opinions. 

It is fair to say at this point, that neither of you is EVER going to change one tiny part of the other's opinions and beliefs. So arguing with each other is now utterly redundant (and was probably redundant from the the very first post).

Not only that but you guys have ranted at each other all over the forums to the point that long ago I suspect probably everyone gave up reading what either of you posted to each other. 

So I think you are quite literally wasting each other's time now.

(now where is SW so I can have a good argument )

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
test
24 April, 2017, 1:45 AM UTC
djmoody said:

You two are going to argue till the day you die. If one says the sky is blue the other will argue the point just for the hell of it. 

You risk ruining a lot of threads if you keep jumping on everything each other says.

I don't know how to stop you arguing but now is probably a good time to call it a day. 

I recently started reading "How to Win Friends and Influence People" a business/management book written in the 1950's which still stands the test of time today if you haven't come across it before.

One of the pieces of advise is never to argue with people. Because we are all flawed, have fragile ego's and generally when we are challenged on something will just retreat to a defensive position where we simply find even more ways to try and justify our original opinions. 

It is fair to say at this point, that neither of you is EVER going to change one tiny part of the other's opinions and beliefs. So arguing with each other is now utterly redundant (and was probably redundant from the the very first post).

Not only that but you guys have ranted at each other all over the forums to the point that long ago I suspect probably everyone gave up reading what either of you posted to each other. 

So I think you are quite literally wasting each other's time now.

(now where is SW so I can have a good argument )

Fair point.  Well said.
Trentos
24 April, 2017, 2:17 AM UTC

I agree with you DJ, as I do on most matters. However I do have the right to reply to threads/posts, especially when created to incite/flame my league or sister leagues. What I don't expect is to be trolled for doing so with half-page rantings just for providing reasonable opinions.

Lets put the shoe on the other foot hey? If half the posts we see created were flaming KoK or your leadership, would you expect the same right to reply? Without the abuse that I generally cop from this same player?

Just saying
1658992 users registered; 33171 topic; 251759 posts; our newest member:Krazzekills