LORD OBERON MAKES A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

14 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
20 February, 2017, 11:38 AM UTC

Heroes Greatly Increase in Strength with New Abilities
Check the latest Stormfall Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun!
P.S. More episodes -> http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Stewart_KT1
20 February, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
This does not belong here, is the other places that you stroke your throbing ego full of other stuff?
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Oracle
20 February, 2017, 3:35 PM UTC

The Chronicles has been Captured too. Alternative facts, and fake news are here now. Its over, no more news. No more chronicles. 

Instead of spreading Destiny/KT/ UE propaganda. Or how the KT are declining like is doomsday, we get Plarium praising article. 

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
roadstar Pitbull
21 February, 2017, 1:24 AM UTC
I assume the players have forsaken the chronicle along with game....
djmoody
21 February, 2017, 7:14 PM UTC

Plain and simple the person posting this got paid sapphires for it. 

Considering it took them maybe less than 15 mins of effort they probably got a good deal out of it.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 February, 2017, 3:31 PM UTC
Isn't that good when players share their gaming experience with others? I think you could do that too! 
Jezebel
23 February, 2017, 4:26 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Isn't that good when players share their gaming experience with others? I think you could do that too! 

the news was already posted in the admin updates thread so its basically just copying what was already said it really has nothing to do with the wars that are happening on the server which is why we read the chronicles

if anything they should have just made a tutorial and posted it in that thread and received a saph reward for helping others
djmoody
23 February, 2017, 6:49 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Yeah it would be if this was a "gaming experience". They just re-announced your update for you.

Sometimes how you CM's completely miss the point makes me think you intentionally flame us with your posts, or possibly you really are that stupid. Not sure which it is.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Marcel Stokvis
25 February, 2017, 9:06 PM UTC

Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

the news was already posted in the admin updates thread so its basically just copying what was already said it really has nothing to do with the wars that are happening on the server which is why we read the chronicles

if anything they should have just made a tutorial and posted it in that thread and received a saph reward for helping others

This article was written by a player who granted permission for it to be posted on Plarium.com. Any thoughts or views expressed herein are the player's own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Plarium Global​.

you are paying players to advertise your stuff now??
or are you accually trying to fool anyone into believing this advertisement was written by an accual player?
Or is plarium playing SF with an uber army to crush other players and make people spend money?

My suggestion, stop snorting coke up your nose or stop posting bullsh*t messages
Sorry ... was that to straighforward for you?

Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
Marcel Stokvis
25 February, 2017, 9:08 PM UTC

Oracle said:

The Chronicles has been Captured too. Alternative facts, and fake news are here now. Its over, no more news. No more chronicles. 

Instead of spreading Destiny/KT/ UE propaganda. Or how the KT are declining like is doomsday, we get Plarium praising article. 

Little guy ... you keep posting messages like these but when hit in game you cry like a little girl.
If you dont want to be hit or cant take it, keep you mouth shut on forums ...

Just my 2 cents

ThatGuy
26 February, 2017, 11:18 PM UTC

Must be a slow news week.  I saw tons of red in chat as beacons changed hands both during and after the beacons massacre, but lets repeat an update to the game that was already announced!  Who wants to hear about battles and rivalries between leagues when we can watch players get sapphires for reposting Oberon's announcements!

Speaking of such, perhaps this is a good way for free players to get some sapphs!  Lets all just copy/paste from news and announcements and see how much we'll get paid to put it here =)
UTC +6:00
Jezebel
27 February, 2017, 7:33 PM UTC
Marcel Stokvis said:

Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

This article was written by a player who granted permission for it to be posted on Plarium.com. Any thoughts or views expressed herein are the player's own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Plarium Global​.

or are you accually trying to fool anyone into believing this advertisement was written by an accual player?
Or is plarium playing SF with an uber army to crush other players and make people spend money?

My suggestion, stop snorting coke up your nose or stop posting bullsh*t messages

DV was that directed at me??? Please say it isn't so 
djmoody
28 February, 2017, 4:38 AM UTC

Jezebel said:

Why? Do you take loads of coke? 

Jezebel
28 February, 2017, 10:08 AM UTC
djmoody said:

Jezebel said:

Why? Do you take loads of coke? 

If I were throwing my money away on that I would likely still be spending on the game 
Marcel Stokvis
2 March, 2017, 10:13 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

LOL, no it wasnt :P
1663462 users registered; 33854 topics; 252813 posts; our newest member:Castle №10908474