THE WARLOCKS ATTACK!

8 Replies
Lord Oberon
15 February, 2017, 8:31 AM UTC

Old Allies Turn on One Another
Check the latest Stormfall Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun!

P.S. More episodes -> http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Gabrosso
15 February, 2017, 3:45 PM UTC
I deleted the text because i might have been wrong, but you can see it in the comments below.
UTC +7:00
Jezebel
15 February, 2017, 7:18 PM UTC
Gabrosso said:

Ha ha ha!

Wow, tabloid journalism comes to Stormfall... Did somebody check the facts? Was there a real journalist investigation or are you spoiling league reputation only for the sake of posting an article?

The article doesn't tell the whole story and emphasises the struggle of the "poor" wolves to survive the attack of "evil" warlocks that betrayed their old allies. This article is a LIE!!! It greatly distorts the facts.

I can't understand why Plarium decided to publish the article, as i don't think they have anything to gain, this has no sense and it saddens me deeply...

Shame on you, lord Oberon !!!

The article should be removed asap!

PS. Yes, I am a member of THE WARLOCKS.

as stated in many threads the articles are written by players - you want your story told write your own article :)
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
15 February, 2017, 7:35 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

Gabrosso said:

Ha ha ha!

Wow, tabloid journalism comes to Stormfall... Did somebody check the facts? Was there a real journalist investigation or are you spoiling league reputation only for the sake of posting an article?

The article doesn't tell the whole story and emphasises the struggle of the "poor" wolves to survive the attack of "evil" warlocks that betrayed their old allies. This article is a LIE!!! It greatly distorts the facts.

I can't understand why Plarium decided to publish the article, as i don't think they have anything to gain, this has no sense and it saddens me deeply...

Shame on you, lord Oberon !!!

The article should be removed asap!

PS. Yes, I am a member of THE WARLOCKS.

as stated in many threads the articles are written by players - you want your story told write your own article :)
Write your own chronicle to refute the one published. As you said many stories are only as good as the storyteller. Stories or tales often have nothing to do with facts.
UTC +5:00
Oracle
16 February, 2017, 3:17 PM UTC

I didn't know there was a league called Warlock.

Great read, time to speed up the death of KT even in the forums

Brava to whoever wrote these
Biohazard has killed the forum.
ThatGuy
17 February, 2017, 8:43 AM UTC
Gabrosso said:

@ Jezebel & Brunsonthomas

I am not a writer and if I were I would probably write something that would be useful for others. I am here to play not to write articles.

I guess asking Plarium to check every story players write is too much, as they are not a news agency and can't be held accountable for the veridicity of the facts presented. Sometimes I let myself carried away and believe here apply similar rules to real life rules and customs, but it seems this is not the case.

This doesn't mean the article is ok, I just wanted to say that Plarium is not to blame as long as their policy is not to present only true facts in the articles they post (and it is not).

The fact checking on the Chronical is about on par with what you'd see in a lower level blog.  People can pretty much submit what they'd like so long as it does not violate community standards.  At least the Stormfall Chronical stories aren't likely to show up in mainstream media; the same can't always be said for stories in blogs.
UTC +6:00
JWeiser_FoL
17 February, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

Go get em Wolves :)

JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
Marcel Stokvis
17 February, 2017, 7:02 PM UTC
Oracle said:

ROFL .... I am waiting ... and waiting and waiting and nm who are you in game I will come for you :)
Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
Oracle
18 February, 2017, 9:36 AM UTC

Marcel Stokvis said:

Oracle said:

ROFL .... I am waiting ... and waiting and waiting and nm who are you in game I will come for you :)

I am  ''dull-witted too'' friend. 

Biohazard has killed the forum.
1781381 users registered; 48447 topics; 287513 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger