MEMBERS OF THE EMPERORS GO ROGUE?

3 Replies
Lord Oberon
16 January, 2017, 9:41 AM UTC

The Fellowship Unexpectedly Comes Under Assault

Check the latest Stormfall Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun! 

P.S. More episodes -> http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
test
16 January, 2017, 5:47 PM UTC

Thought I'd post an update since this article misses out on a number of things that resulted from their forum censoring.

I like the end of the article:  

It was true that fellowship did reclaim their beacons.  But the end result after the forum BS is a complete failure and dropping from rank #1 down to #8 after their fight with Destiny.

Fellowship started crying to the moderators to censor the forums and got a number of threads deleted, so I went to war with them and was then allowed to post about my own battles.  (hope that was worth it for you guys, lol)

Since then, their sub-league has given up their edge to the main league and Fellowship is back to 7 the last time I checked.

UTC +0:00
Jezebel
16 January, 2017, 6:37 PM UTC

a chat on facebook with Roftie also confirmed that the other member that sent with Roftie was aware the target was Fellowship, Roftie also explained he sent Frenzie's trip archer so she would get the report, it was not a suicide run - he sent to the wrong beacon  

he has since resurfaced in the game, for how long i suppose we will see :) 

I am guessing his VIP agent gave him a GREAT deal to go along with the 75% revival which happened shortly after (speculation)

*edit* apparently he has given his acct away hence the resurface in the game but the name is changed now

UTC +0:00
demirelrecep32
19 January, 2017, 11:43 AM UTC

gkdofk

UTC +1:00
1783282 users registered; 48654 topics; 288213 posts; our newest member:Josee13