Quick Chronicle Article - Carnage Event

30 Replies
Stewart
24 December, 2016, 10:20 PM UTC
so 100 free sketches for being VIP since it started, I might use those to upgrade to lvl 32 dragons, yeah right on VIP
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Stewart
24 December, 2016, 10:37 PM UTC

Jezebel said:

they only gain it if they play it you can't say ALL VIP are getting an advantage because all of them would be in the ranks - out of all the players in the game how many of those are taking advantage of those VIP offers?  I see probably a half dozen or so in the rankings - just a guess

they are spending a lot of money on the game at the end of the day the game is dying so all that cash is gone for nothing they have coined their way to a dead game with no one left to fight with

Thats the part that p*sses me of is that apparently ALL vip get EVERYTHING for free. according to JUMY

I have stopped spending as well, maybe if they change some things they have done recently (lord mark and beast) i might spend again.

What annoys me as well is that i spent a long, long time staying out of trouble and building my army to the level that i set myself and they messed everything up.
Noodle maker extreme
Jezebel
24 December, 2016, 11:39 PM UTC

Stewart_KT1 said:

Jezebel said:

they only gain it if they play it you can't say ALL VIP are getting an advantage because all of them would be in the ranks - out of all the players in the game how many of those are taking advantage of those VIP offers?  I see probably a half dozen or so in the rankings - just a guess

they are spending a lot of money on the game at the end of the day the game is dying so all that cash is gone for nothing they have coined their way to a dead game with no one left to fight with

Thats the part that p*sses me of is that apparently ALL vip get EVERYTHING for free. according to JUMY

I have stopped spending as well, maybe if they change some things they have done recently (lord mark and beast) i might spend again.

What annoys me as well is that i spent a long, long time staying out of trouble and building my army to the level that i set myself and they messed everything up.

Agree totally, have i spent money? yes...

to the degree of others? no..

i tried to play smart and not risk too much so I wouldn't lose too much because of the time it takes to rebuild by doing this I am "okay" as far as my troop forces ... now the game is such that I either go all in and suicide my troops so I can have fun with them or I sit and continue to build ... for what I don't know lol, being in leadership in a league you tend to be cautious with your army so that its there to serve the league, I should have maybe remained a grunt and PLAYED lol
jumy
25 December, 2016, 1:41 PM UTC

The randomness of this game, report dont show second but i guarantee at max 2 seconds difference

my time travel is incalculable (used few boost and wait), always it happens to you BIG experts players?

lose my 10 knight a BIG problem   but is crap abuse

and yes i try only for see this crap, in garrison never see my tropps 
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
exxxe
25 December, 2016, 2:51 PM UTC

jumy said:

The randomness of this game, report dont show second but i guarantee at max 2 seconds difference

my time travel is incalculable (used few boost and wait), always it happens to you BIG experts players?

lord Jumy 

if there is something i know about capturing beacons it would be this 

(always be ready at your garrison tab to recall your off the moment they hit )

some players move right next to the beacon and can attack it within seconds

in your case i saw chat beacon 217 was under ping pong 

so the attack from Ratcoms might have been sent before you even capture it

not everyone want to kill your units or cheat on you and im pretty sure the trouble is not worth it for just 10 knights :))

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
jumy
25 December, 2016, 2:58 PM UTC

exxxe said:

jumy said:

lord Jumy 

if there is something i know about capturing beacons it would be this 

(always be ready at your garrison tab to recall your off the moment they hit )

some players move right next to the beacon and can attack it within seconds

in your case i saw chat beacon 217 was under ping pong 

so the attack from Ratcoms might have been sent before you even capture it

not everyone want to kill your units or cheat on you and im pretty sure the trouble is not worth it for just 10 knights :))

i m little noob but are not enough for me the fairy tales told

when my troops on the way i control all, never see in garrison, in same time all happens  (only a big lag Reports is happens in same time)

1+1 and next time arrive profile named 3 xxx  (never move his castle)

repeat, I'm noob but no idiot like treatment reserved for all real players

The truth hurts
test
25 December, 2016, 3:32 PM UTC
This thread has been headed off topic from the original post for a while now.  Can a moderator lock it down, or bring the tangents to another thread?
jumy
25 December, 2016, 3:38 PM UTC

test said:

This thread has been headed off topic from the original post for a while now.  Can a moderator lock it down, or bring the tangents to another thread?

his every wish is command (1-2-3)

boss

The truth hurts
IronApex Turok
2 January, 2017, 3:22 AM UTC
every day that i log in, i ask myself " is this the day i turn my command over to my captains"
KING
10 January, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

every day that i log in, i ask myself " is this the day i turn my command over to my captains"
LMAO, you not alone ...... i guess we await the final nail in the coffin
ThatGuy
16 January, 2017, 12:45 AM UTC

Falcon said:

djmoody said:

Killed the game with their own greed and stupidity.

Lord djmoody, the features that have been introduced are based on feedback from players. The Lords & Ladies of the game can choose to participate in whichever event they like most 

That assertion is false.  We can choose who to attack.  We cannot choose who attacks us.  I can say I do not want to participate in a PvP tourney, and I can decide not to attack anyone during the tournament, but that does not make my castle magically immune to raids, sieges, or fireballs.  If you are in a beacon league, your beacon can be targeted at any time and for any reason.  Whether you're in a beacon league or not, your castle and fort can also be targeted at any time and for any reason.  There is no opt out option for tournaments.  I cannot flick a switch in settings that says "I do not wish to participate and nobody who does wish to participate can target me".

The game balance has shifted so far that its no surprise players are starting to just give up.  I've seen too many dynamics that heavily favor attackers.  Add in things that are quite literally cash only (50% boost to off and def, 7 day temp castle skin, etc), and it feels more and more like the game is intended to cater only to the top spenders and the rest of the players are just targets for them to earn easy points.  

UTC +6:00
1720950 users registered; 42396 topics; 270899 posts; our newest member:Commander #2680772