6 December, 2016, 2:56 PM UTC

A Beacon Massacre on the Horizon
Check the latest Stormfall Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun! 

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
test
6 December, 2016, 4:30 PM UTC

2.5 years and all they managed to build was a couple hundred mill defense (and loose the majoirty of it a couple of times now) - at that rate maybe in 5 more years from today, they might bump it up to 1 bill.   But this assumes they won't keep foolishly wasting their troops like they have been.

Keep at it UK - 5 more years of diplo and whining on the forums and maybe something new will happen...maybe not, lol  

-------------------------------------

I can see it now, what a great recruitment slogan:

After 2.5 years, we have almost nothing to show for our work, but come join us!!  At our current rate, 5 years from now, if we do nothing but build and play the diplo game, we will have 1 billion defense!!  

And we also have a brilliant strategy:

While we're growing, we are going to attack and make fun of one of the biggest leagues on the server, then call them bullies on the forums when we get hit back.

--------------------------------------

Oh, the fun a new recruit can look forward to at UK...

Then they can put their defense on the beacons just to be smashed once again by Destiny -  What UK forgot to mention in that league-wide is that Destiny has managed to build many BILLIONS of both offense and defense in the time UK has built just a few hundred mil over the past few years.

If we both keep growing at the same rate that we have been, then UK will always be a hopeless (as Simmons put's it)  W O S.

UTC +0:00
Stewart
6 December, 2016, 9:29 PM UTC

This is a Stormfall Chronicle? to me it just reads the same as the multiple forum topics with the he said she said.

Noodle maker extreme
djmoody
7 December, 2016, 1:09 PM UTC
It's worth 5k sapphs a week to the author I think - at least someone is screwing Plarium.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
jumy
7 December, 2016, 3:44 PM UTC

djmoody said:

It's worth 5k sapphs a week to the author I think - at least someone is screwing Plarium.

time ago i see a fake Chronicle with my collected screen, under Article read:

"This article was written by a player who granted permission for it to be posted on Plarium.com. Any thoughts or views expressed herein are the player's own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Plarium Global​."

I knew nothing, only when i see

I asked about this but nothing.... for a fast action/response i insulted someone and in short time all removed

important achieve the purpose 

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Trentos
11 December, 2016, 4:12 AM UTC

Wow!!! I made the Chronicles!!!. Who writes this crap? Doubt even the Nazis had such a good propaganda wing?

What I was trying to say Test (I will keep this simple for you) is that nobody believes your BS anymore. If you are such a great league, why the need to use up the offence of 10 or more allies to get your dirty work done? Time to rethink the way you play imho.

As for the truth. We all know that is not something you are familiar with. I saw Destiny's future a while back. Maybe I'm psychic? Doubt it though - was just clear for all to see as the following poem covered a while back

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/29067_wars-of-our-leagues/2

UTC +11:00
test
11 December, 2016, 8:52 AM UTC
Trentos, I have continually written my posts with facts and evidence backing up all my claims. You on the other hand have lied and rambled on with nonsense time and time again. It's very clear to me that talking with you is a pointless debate, as you talk in lies and non-sense nearly every time you speak, so there is little point in debating you on the topic, anyone with even the slightest bit of logic and / or reason can understand this very simple concept. Destiny has always done it's own work, we will continue to do so, and those that want to join with us are more than welcome as they have been in the past. Every other major league on the server (as far as I know) works with other leagues in a joint effort, including all the Unforgiven leagues along with the emperors, so if you're trying to make a point about doing your own work, you have face planted pretty hard and utterly failed - I'd also point out that I have participated in nearly every big battle that Destiny has been apart of since I've been here, while you on the other hand have never done anything (as far as I'm aware) except ramble on in the form's... how about you play the game and actually accomplish something instead of trying to spread lies and propaganda in the forums. I have proven myself time and time again with facts and evidence, while you have lied over and over. Big difference. I dare you to man up and use your troops as I have instead of crying on the forums.
ThatGuy
12 December, 2016, 8:31 AM UTC

The Chronicals are written by players.  Anyone can contribute.  If you don't like what is said or think its incorrect, you're free to write your own article and get it published =)

I can't say I have any exclusive to the truth.  There is a lot of he said, she said and most of it is biased based on whom you hear it from.  I suspect the accusations of "having others do your dirty work" comes from rumors of leagues that are Destiny pawns, even though they have no official diplo with Destiny.  I hear the rumors, but have no facts.  It may be true or it may be perception.  Heck, it could be leagues wanting people to think they work for Destiny in hopes it will reduce retribution.
UTC +6:00
Trentos
13 December, 2016, 1:04 AM UTC

Yeah, I've heard this all before THATGUY

The Chronicals are written by players. Anyone can contribute. If you don't like what is said or think its incorrect, you're free to write your own article and get it published =)

Until the authors of these chronicles put their names to their work, I will assume they are generally biased propaganda.

I can't say I have any exclusive to the truth. There is a lot of he said, she said and most of it is biased based on whom you hear it from

Your explanation shows that you don't know the truth. My opinions, on the other hand, are based purely on experience. I was on the front line, taking down names and numbers of the profiteers doing the dirty work for Destiny. All but few of these leagues wont make the same mistake again, and have been reduced to begging, in order to keep their treasured beacons. Truth

UTC +11:00
Jezebel
13 December, 2016, 6:16 PM UTC
Trentos said:

Yeah, I've heard this all before THATGUY

The Chronicals are written by players. Anyone can contribute. If you don't like what is said or think its incorrect, you're free to write your own article and get it published =)

Until the authors of these chronicles put their names to their work, I will assume they are generally biased propaganda.

I can't say I have any exclusive to the truth. There is a lot of he said, she said and most of it is biased based on whom you hear it from

Your explanation shows that you don't know the truth. My opinions, on the other hand, are based purely on experience. I was on the front line, taking down names and numbers of the profiteers doing the dirty work for Destiny. All but few of these leagues wont make the same mistake again, and have been reduced to begging, in order to keep their treasured beacons. Truth

I am sure that worked out well for all those that have done the dirty work for the other side the past few months ... do you detect the sarcasm?
ThatGuy
16 December, 2016, 7:50 PM UTC

Trentos said:

You're complaining about something you have the power to change.  If you do not like what the Chronicals have to say, then publish your own articles or provide the facts and screenshots to a friend who is willing to write it for you.   If the propaganda is all one sided, its because only one side is writing the "news".  

Accusations without proof just give the other side a golden opportunity to discredit what you say.  That is why I choose to keep my suspicions to myself.  Besides, regardless of who wins word wars on the forum, lessons taught in game are what count.  It sounds like you've already got that covered, since you said "All but a few of these leagues won't make the same mistake again..."
UTC +6:00
test
17 December, 2016, 2:27 AM UTC
ThatGuy said:

You're complaining about something you have the power to change.  If you do not like what the Chronicals have to say, then publish your own articles or provide the facts and screenshots to a friend who is willing to write it for you.   If the propaganda is all one sided, its because only one side is writing the "news".  

Accusations without proof just give the other side a golden opportunity to discredit what you say.  That is why I choose to keep my suspicions to myself.  Besides, regardless of who wins word wars on the forum, lessons taught in game are what count.  It sounds like you've already got that covered, since you said "All but a few of these leagues won't make the same mistake again..."
Well said.
1779875 users registered; 48320 topics; 287015 posts; our newest member:etiennenel