22 November, 2016, 3:41 PM UTC

Leagues Expand their Realms, While a Great Threat Looms
Check the latest Stormfall Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun! 

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Zwelgje
23 November, 2016, 2:49 PM UTC
strange i dindt see beacons drop in the west of the map so write about it that they did drop?
test
24 November, 2016, 2:52 AM UTC
Zwelgje said:

strange i dindt see beacons drop in the west of the map so write about it that they did drop?
lol, I was also confused by that too.   The corner beacon is #528, and the one on the west side was #467.  I didn't think new beacon numbers go down...
UTC +0:00
trevor
24 November, 2016, 6:07 PM UTC
lol this is plarium any thing  can happen in this game with the glitches 
djmoody
25 November, 2016, 2:15 AM UTC

The real story of this beacon drop for me is how there were virtually no small/newer leagues making plays for beacons.

9 months to a year ago a bunch of people would try it on in your territory. This time there was nothing but a whimper.

The game is dying.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Jezebel
25 November, 2016, 6:19 AM UTC
djmoody said:

The real story of this beacon drop for me is how there were virtually no small/newer leagues making plays for beacons.

9 months to a year ago a bunch of people would try it on in your territory. This time there was nothing but a whimper.

The game is dying.
Why would any small league try to hold a beacon?  Plarium has made so beacons are not a desirable commodity.
trevor
25 November, 2016, 7:33 AM UTC

djmoody said:

The game is dying.

ive been checking out the new players joining  and its droped down to less than 200 a week now 

look  for the new castles  that are active there are very few ,most are leaveing the game ,

the glitches thay say are fixed but we still have the same problems ?????

I think plarium are just  running the game to its end now

trying to get every dollar out of the game  before thay shut the game down

tweakerbee
27 November, 2016, 8:24 AM UTC
i have that same feeling 
Knightmare
27 November, 2016, 2:07 PM UTC

Jezebel said:

djmoody said:

The game is dying.
Why would any small league try to hold a beacon?  Plarium has made so beacons are not a desirable commodity.

I woyldnt say they weren't desirable. Just not profitable. Small vs big league (nap) super hammers coming to take them back or end up having your entire league used as a torpedo for the 'honor' of some allowing you to hold them. Its lose lose. For those other than the big leagues. Imho. People who want de can just join a beacon holding league an those that don't want it don't bother. People in big leagues don't see that because often because they have lost touch with the concept of many small leagues in the first place. Sort of like rich vs poor or politicians vs prols.

So the big leagues will continue to hold them and coun over them and argue over them and form and break naps over them and etc etc. Which is fun to watch as a bystander. I won't lie. Nothing like watching 'days of our lives' in the league section. Jelly jars everywhere.

Just my my 2 cents.  Currently on sale for a buck fifty.

UTC +7:00
1781938 users registered; 48462 topics; 287662 posts; our newest member:merlak81