THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR PLAN TO STRIKE ANARCHY

13 Replies
Lord Oberon
31 October, 2016, 4:31 PM UTC

Anarchy Responds in Force
Check the latest Stormfall Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun! 

P.S. More episodes -> http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Aaron KT3
2 November, 2016, 10:52 PM UTC
What BS.  The "proof" was crushers own PM to his league?  Why didn't a post of origon appear?  Like I said: BS.
Aaron
UTC +0:00
piggibach254
4 November, 2016, 1:28 AM UTC
Aaron KT3 said:

What BS.  The "proof" was crushers own PM to his league?  Why didn't a post of origon appear?  Like I said: BS.
Admins like to stir the pot
UTC +6:00
djmoody
4 November, 2016, 12:38 PM UTC
piggibach254 said:

Aaron KT3 said:

God, how many times do people have to be told, the Chronicles are written by a player. There is a massive disclaimer from Plarium at the bottom of each flippin article which says that.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Oracle
4 November, 2016, 5:56 PM UTC
djmoody said:

piggibach254 said:

Aaron KT3 said:

God, how many times do people have to be told, the Chronicles are written by a player. There is a massive disclaimer from Plarium at the bottom of each flippin article which says that.
Indeed I know a couple of people in Destiny and The Knight templer who rights propaganda articles. Plus proof. 
Biohazard has killed the forum.
Jezebel
5 November, 2016, 5:35 PM UTC

oracle said:

djmoody said:

piggibach254 said:

Aaron KT3 said:

Indeed I know a couple of people in Destiny and The Knight templer who rights propaganda articles. Plus proof. 

no one in Destiny writes chronicle articles lol

please show me your proof of a Destiny player that writes chronicles
ThatGuy
5 November, 2016, 5:36 PM UTC

Players write the articles.  Here's the link to the earlier discussion if you want to see who to contact to get an article put up:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/stormfall-chronicle/28484_the-corsaires-seek-to-expand-their-influence/?post=169796

UTC +6:00
Oracle
6 November, 2016, 8:26 AM UTC

I can't share with you such information, i don't know you, plus it will get me into real KAK. But if you are as smart as i think you are you will read the chronicle from the server wars, and compare them with any were Destiny is involved in war. then when you are sattisfied that the English, typo and evrything is the same, go and compare them with those from destiny chat, PM between players, teamspeak chat  ect

You can go a step further and use plagiarism tools( they are plenty) to check whose PM english is the same as that form the chronicle. If you have spare time, please go a step further and you will uncover a chain of alt. 

Good luck 
djmoody
8 November, 2016, 12:40 PM UTC

oracle said:

I can't share with you such information, i don't know you, plus it will get me into real KAK. But if you are as smart as i think you are you will read the chronicle from the server wars, and compare them with any were Destiny is involved in war. then when you are sattisfied that the English, typo and evrything is the same, go and compare them with those from destiny chat, PM between players, teamspeak chat  ect

You can go a step further and use plagiarism tools( they are plenty) to check whose PM english is the same as that form the chronicle. If you have spare time, please go a step further and you will uncover a chain of alt. 

Good luck 

At this point I would call on Plarium to end the slander and confirm that no one from Destiny has authored an article. 

In fact if they would go as far as confirming that most of the articles linked in this thread were written by a player who was in Emps at the time of writing, that would be awesome (but appreciate Plarium may feel that is exposing the author too much).

This would alos go some way to help restore the integrity of the Chronicles, given there are now several threads of lies saying they are anit-Emps baised, written by Emps enemies.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Oracle
8 November, 2016, 7:09 PM UTC

These guy always taking things way too personal, You are really no fun. I don't think Plarium should do that as that will degrade the integrity of the Chronicles. 

In between I tried to write my first Chronicles about you winning the The fort tournament 3th place one man, all alone, I found the story worthy of Darkshine ears. And the fact that you didn't even give credit to anyone in your league I thought it will be a little juicy. Guise Plarium didn't think so. Moderated Propaganda. 

In between Chill up. Smell some fresh leaves, wind or whatever. 
Stewart
8 November, 2016, 8:13 PM UTC
Wasnt he back in Anarchy by then after the Emps, or is this another one, I have grown a bit numb to the subtle details that identify some.
Noodle maker extreme
Oracle
8 November, 2016, 9:04 PM UTC
Stewart_KT1 said:

Wasnt he back in Anarchy by then after the Emps, or is this another one, I have grown a bit numb to the subtle details that identify some.
That might explain lots of things
TheBeast
13 November, 2016, 12:35 AM UTC

Thanks to those that puts their time and effort into the Chronicles. They are an interesting read.

Sir Crusher
16 November, 2016, 4:02 AM UTC

Aaron KT3 said:

http://gph.is/2d73HCv

1780511 users registered; 48390 topics; 287270 posts; our newest member:vovicuxa