Storm fall Chronicles

11 Replies
FAILO
19 October, 2016, 11:54 PM UTC

No one has been posting the chronicles here so i will take the liberty of doing it here are the most recent 6 chronicles that havent been posted here as found in the blog (you can view all Chronicles there also) Enjoy everyone!.


THE BEACON WARS RETURN IN FORCE (9/5/2016)

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/september-2016-1/


UNCERTAINTY OF WAR (9/22/2016)

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/september-2016-2/


THE BIRTH OF THE SUPER GROUP (9/22/2016)

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/september-2016-3/


SERVER WARS CLAIM NEW VICTIMS (9/28/2016)

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/september-2016-4/


HISTORY IS MADE (10/13/2016)

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/october-2016-1/


A PLOT AGAINST ANARCHY (10/13/2016)

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/october-2016-2/


PLEASE NOTE ALL CHRONICLES ARE

"written by a player who granted permission for it to be posted on Plarium.com. Any thoughts or views expressed herein are the player's own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Plarium Global​."

UTC +0:00
Trentos
20 October, 2016, 8:09 AM UTC

While well written, this sounds like a load of BS. I can only guess who posted this propaganda, but think I know who it was. I would appreciate if all could take on my thoughts on the various blog posts and make their own minds up. Just keep in mind that the poster of these blogs has a vested interest and bias

#4 Server Wars Claim New Victims

Their allies, on the other hand, have not been so lucky to avoid punishment. The Unforgiven family, to which the Emperors had previously belonged, has been the focus of much of the Coralition’s anger and wrath. Many of the leagues in this alliance, which once held vast territories, have been reduced to ashes, seeing their defenders crushed and defeated almost absolutely

This is laughable. "Reduced to Ashes" "Crushed and defeated almost absolutely". The fact of the matter is that the UC broke a long standing "Spirit of Peace" NAP to try to reach out and attack the Unforgiven family. Why? Who knows? Just another example of the lies and deceit we have come to expect? The author has assumed a load of poetic licence in this case. If only he knew :-)

UTC +11:00
Trentos
20 October, 2016, 8:21 AM UTC

#6 A Plot Against Anarchy

Firstly, I love how the UC (or what is left of it) try to call other strong, respected leagues such as Anarchy into some kind of war. I'm pretty sure I know who the author of these blogs is, but thought him more honourable? And here is an example of what the UC will do to smaller leagues. They will give you plenty of beacons, but how do you hold those beacons with 3 million hammers sitting idle. KOC and the Unforgiven have history dating before the big coiners at destiny and KOK came into play, so never underestimate the history we have as neighbours.

As can be seen from the image above. The Knights of Camelot secured a large number of beacons, including some of the most coveted corner beacons. This marks an important moment in our history and may signal to the masses that this great force is back with vengeance

The Author needs some training. Test? TakeoverDave? Total respect for you both as players, but this guy needs some training.

UTC +11:00
test
20 October, 2016, 2:29 PM UTC

Trentos said:



This is laughable. "Reduced to Ashes" "Crushed and defeated almost absolutely". The fact of the matter is that the UC broke a long standing "Spirit of Peace" NAP to try to reach out and attack the Unforgiven family. Why? Who knows? Just another example of the lies and deceit we have come to expect? The author has assumed a load of poetic licence in this case. If only he knew :-)

Unforgivens started off the NaP meeting with lies and deciet which were quickly brought up, the went on to break the NaP later on in the first the day it was formed, and the day after.  Then a while later Emps changed their name, left the NaP and hit the leagues on the "UC side" of the NaP.   Only after all that did Destiny attack the Unforgivens back (after formally withdrawing from the NaP and giving 2 weeks of warning to the Unforgivens about upcoming retaliation if things weren't sorted).

For you to not know at this point why the Unforgivens were hit, just shows how how much of the forums you haven't read or understood.  This has been discussed and clarified at length already.  I'd suggest you stop beating a dead horse.


Just another example of the lies and deceit we have come to expect from Trentos?
UTC +0:00
vakonziko
20 October, 2016, 10:11 PM UTC
Trentos said:

While well written, this sounds like a load of BS. I can only guess who posted this propaganda, but think I know who it was. I would appreciate if all could take on my thoughts on the various blog posts and make their own minds up. Just keep in mind that the poster of these blogs has a vested interest and bias

#4 Server Wars Claim New Victims

Their allies, on the other hand, have not been so lucky to avoid punishment. The Unforgiven family, to which the Emperors had previously belonged, has been the focus of much of the Coralition’s anger and wrath. Many of the leagues in this alliance, which once held vast territories, have been reduced to ashes, seeing their defenders crushed and defeated almost absolutely

This is laughable. "Reduced to Ashes" "Crushed and defeated almost absolutely". The fact of the matter is that the UC broke a long standing "Spirit of Peace" NAP to try to reach out and attack the Unforgiven family. Why? Who knows? Just another example of the lies and deceit we have come to expect? The author has assumed a load of poetic licence in this case. If only he knew :-)

Plus they are missing chronicles where destiny lost 90%+ of their beacons.
UTC +0:00
test
20 October, 2016, 11:16 PM UTC

vakonziko said:


Trentos said:


While well written, this sounds like a load of BS. I can only guess who posted this propaganda, but think I know who it was. I would appreciate if all could take on my thoughts on the various blog posts and make their own minds up. Just keep in mind that the poster of these blogs has a vested interest and bias

#4 Server Wars Claim New Victims

Their allies, on the other hand, have not been so lucky to avoid punishment. The Unforgiven family, to which the Emperors had previously belonged, has been the focus of much of the Coralition’s anger and wrath. Many of the leagues in this alliance, which once held vast territories, have been reduced to ashes, seeing their defenders crushed and defeated almost absolutely

This is laughable. "Reduced to Ashes" "Crushed and defeated almost absolutely". The fact of the matter is that the UC broke a long standing "Spirit of Peace" NAP to try to reach out and attack the Unforgiven family. Why? Who knows? Just another example of the lies and deceit we have come to expect? The author has assumed a load of poetic licence in this case. If only he knew :-)

Plus they are missing chronicles where destiny lost 90%+ of their beacons.

Lost beacons vs. given away are two different things.  Not a single beacon that was defended was hit.  Only empty beacons were hit.  We lost nothing except inactive defense and those players have since been booted, so technically we lost no defense from players in our league other than a couple units each when playing beacon pong.


Emps lost over 60 million offense hitting empty beacons, not sure who is the winner in that scenario...


0 losses vs 60 mil in losses, I'll let you figure that one out.


And I don't recall your name showing up on any reports, guess your just one of those guys on the forums who loves to rant and rave and doesn't bother to play the game and take part in the beacon hits.


Silly kids and their whining....

UTC +0:00
vakonziko
21 October, 2016, 2:31 PM UTC
test said:

vakonziko said:


Trentos said:


While well written, this sounds like a load of BS. I can only guess who posted this propaganda, but think I know who it was. I would appreciate if all could take on my thoughts on the various blog posts and make their own minds up. Just keep in mind that the poster of these blogs has a vested interest and bias

#4 Server Wars Claim New Victims

Their allies, on the other hand, have not been so lucky to avoid punishment. The Unforgiven family, to which the Emperors had previously belonged, has been the focus of much of the Coralition’s anger and wrath. Many of the leagues in this alliance, which once held vast territories, have been reduced to ashes, seeing their defenders crushed and defeated almost absolutely

This is laughable. "Reduced to Ashes" "Crushed and defeated almost absolutely". The fact of the matter is that the UC broke a long standing "Spirit of Peace" NAP to try to reach out and attack the Unforgiven family. Why? Who knows? Just another example of the lies and deceit we have come to expect? The author has assumed a load of poetic licence in this case. If only he knew :-)

Plus they are missing chronicles where destiny lost 90%+ of their beacons.

Lost beacons vs. given away are two different things.  Not a single beacon that was defended was hit.  Only empty beacons were hit.  We lost nothing except inactive defense and those players have since been booted, so technically we lost no defense from players in our league other than a couple units each when playing beacon pong.


Emps lost over 60 million offense hitting empty beacons, not sure who is the winner in that scenario...


0 losses vs 60 mil in losses, I'll let you figure that one out.


And I don't recall your name showing up on any reports, guess your just one of those guys on the forums who loves to rant and rave and doesn't bother to play the game and take part in the beacon hits.


Silly kids and their whining....

Who cares what you had and what you did not in the beacons ? The point is you're missing this biased story (like rest of them )in chronicles. My in-game name and in boards are different which don't matter and have nothing to do with what I said, kid.
UTC +0:00
test
21 October, 2016, 3:05 PM UTC

vakonziko said:

Who cares what you had and what you did not in the beacons ? The point is you're missing this biased story (like rest of them )in chronicles. My in-game name and in boards are different which don't matter and have nothing to do with what I said, kid.

Too scared to have your game name on the forums?  Oh how brave!


Keep hiding and trash-talking.  It's amusing :D


If you want something else to appear in the chronicles, take the time and write it yourself.  That's how the other articles get there.  And if you think a story about destiny going up / down in the rankings is worth more than other things going on in the server, by all means, keep all the attention on Destiny, it's good fun!
UTC +0:00
djmoody
21 October, 2016, 3:20 PM UTC

Trentos said:


 this sounds like a load of BS. 

Just keep in mind that the poster of these blogs has a vested interest and bias

Vakonziko said:

The point is you're missing this biased story (like rest of them )in chronicles

Lol - the person that writes the Chronicles is in Emps. Your tears are pricelessly misplaced (almost as much as your opinions are incorrect).

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
vakonziko
21 October, 2016, 4:22 PM UTC
djmoody said:

Trentos said:


 this sounds like a load of BS. 

Just keep in mind that the poster of these blogs has a vested interest and bias

Vakonziko said:

The point is you're missing this biased story (like rest of them )in chronicles

Lol - the person that writes the Chronicles is in Emps. Your tears are pricelessly misplaced (almost as much as your opinions are incorrect).

Yes sure and you're the one and only with "correct" opinion. Stop kidding people for once.
UTC +0:00
djmoody
21 October, 2016, 4:57 PM UTC

vakonziko said:


Yes sure and you're the one and only with "correct" opinion. Stop kidding people for once.

I am sure people in your league know who it is, why don't you ask around and then come back and give me the apology you owe me.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
ThatGuy
5 November, 2016, 5:27 PM UTC

Anyone can write an article for the Chronicles.  If you feel the information is biased and/or incorrect, you can always write your own article.  I may not agree with all the word choice (the design of the game makes it pretty hard to be permanently stomped, but you can take massive losses that would take much time and/or $ to rebuild), I think the articles are a fairly good summary of events.  

Destiny and the UC were faced with the problem of attackers with no beacons to take.  The offense limit on fortress attacks would have made it grossly expensive (in troops) to even make a dent in Emperor's defenders.  They wanted revenge and had no good targets to hit, so they went after allies instead.  Raiding castles just isn't a satisfying revenge when your beacons have been smashed, even if you caught wind of possible trouble and reduced def to cut your losses.  Whether is was right or fair of them to attack allies is a matter of opinion.  I'm sure many new resentments have been born from the server war.  

The important thing is that this is a game.  Have fun =)  

UTC +6:00
1723884 users registered; 43102 topics; 270914 posts; our newest member:Raubritter Ole