The EMPERORS Story Downfall of CoralitionUC

59 Replies
mindful
9 September, 2016, 9:30 AM UTC

Great flame wars. Thank you ladies and sirs.

Roftie I miss you.

Let me heal your stormfall soul.
UTC +0:00
test
9 September, 2016, 2:01 PM UTC

I've also tagged this on top to save people time 

Quick summary:

Most (if not all) of what Windage said was pointless. 

None of it disproved that Shin is a liar.  

Windage79 said:

All these Lies? And numbers as well!

First lie that tests writes..should explain his delusion of anything he says and does.

After reading all the things Windage wrote, it's very clear that he has very little knowledge or understanding of what went on and what was talked about with Shin, or very little historical knowledge of the beacon map. 

He is only going to answer to shin's post in a 30 minute time frame. Was that before or after you had to section everything out and copy and paste and then type you answers. Test, you cant even be honest to say that you spent more the 30 minutes trying to do damage control! Sorry test, you clips of pieces and parts of what was said..and pasted in the right places to look incriminating..old tactic, get a new avenue!

So lets address the so called lies....and statements over looked, shall we?

We will call tests numbered statements as delusions:

Delusion #1: Lie #1 - UE jumped in front of FoH at the previous spawn

(if you took the time to digest everything, which emotional respondents never do) As stated in shins post

This so-called coralition member hasn't held edge beacons for 5 rows of beacon drops and better yet, they weren't even a part of the coralition anymore.

I think shin was fair enough not to mention the leagues name, but glad to see you knew who he was talking about :) then under the delusion is yet another orange eyesore comment:

The war with KT ended and  FoH was on the top right corner of the map.  Destiny was on the right side of the map below them.  UE was nowhere near the top right corner.    At the next spawn, UE chose to take a beacon infront of what was previously FoH's edge beacon, and that's how they originally made it to the top right of the map.
No delusions here, you're just too ignorant to know any better...

Notice how Shin doesn't mention that KT had around 28 beacons? 

Why would he mention KT's beacons? It is Irrelevant to the story of the war between Destiny and Emps.

KT was brought into the convo by shin, when that was done, he made them relevant.

Delusion#2:Lie #2 - I had told UE that we are not giving up our edge beacons to them and if they wanted to grow, they could grow West and TK was an opporutnity (#343).

Didnt see where he said anything to the contrary. This is clearly an emotional response. If your going to clip and paste on a post, could you help the reader out a bit here? I know you were trying to stay in your 30 min. time frame..right?

We were told that only edge beacon 397 is ours and whatever other edge beacons of ours that destiny took were their beacons.

Here is Shin DIRECTLY contradicting your statement:  http://prnt.sc/cg0281
This is shin's statement in that paragraph, yes?

Oh yet another orange statement:

At no time did we ever say we would not hit an enemy (TK) who had hit our beacons during our war wit KT

hmmm, where is the proof on all this, you don't have TS recordings??? But a bunch of “google doc's” clipped.

See above SS, it shows that he doesn't see any opportunity to hit TK and only wants Destiny edge beacons.
I even drew him this picture during our convo to try to help him understand http://prnt.sc/cg06d9 but he just wouldn't / couldn't listen or grasp the concept that was presented to him.

Delusion#3:Lie #3 - We had a beacon map drawn out with lines for our NaP with KT, and Romania's territory was not in the NaP and 100% open for the taking. 

Hmm, wonder why you wanted Emps down there then....?

lol, your delusion #3 is just flat out silly - I proved my point and proved how shin was lying with my response and the reason you call it a delusion is because you don't understand why Shin agreed to go to the corner which is something else entirely.   
I'll give you an "a" for effort in trying to spin this, but you the end result is that you failed miserably and ended up flat on your face.   Too bad you didn't stop here, time for me to go through and dispel all your other nonsense.

Delusion#4: Lie #4 - The time frame shin is talking about is where we were actually on great terms with KT, not even castle hits were going on between our leagues, even though we had no castle agreements and just ended our war not long ago.

Why dont we comment on how Un's were invited to the Nap with KT, and went to the TS, and told by KOK they were not allowed in the meeting because it would look like Unforgiven were under KT? Great terms with them,huh?

Again, # 4 proved how shin was lying, and once again your response had nothing to do with the original comment and instead completly changes topic and talks about commenting on something else.

Delusion #5 : never appeared..its still thinking....(only has 30 minutes)

You found it later on when you re-read the post, good job!

Delusion #6: Lie #6 - DaM never declared war on the UC, they specifically declared war on KoC who they hated due to their beacons being taken down by KoC in the past.  They made it clear that they had no intentions of fighting with anyone else, and to boot, they had an alliance with Destiny at the time.

Is this like UE declaring war on you, and you threatening all of Unforgivens? Hmmmmm I would say: maybe you should take them out of coralition so that it doesn't cause confusion? But then I would be using your words..??

aww lost my place what lie were we on.. this number system is soo tedious.

KoC hit DaM when Destiny / KoC weren't allies - DaM retaliated after Destiny and KoC were allies.  So yeah, BIG difference.  A sister league from the Unforgiven alliance hitting someone then claiming the rest of the Unforgiven alliance has no responsability or accountability to it's fellow alliance members is silly.
So you're saying Destiny can go around hitting whoever we want, whenever we want, and none of our allies would ever be held accountable for our actions?  Good to hear :)
Let's take into consideration for how UK got to the top left corner.  KT hit GoA / KoC during the war and UK moved into GoA / KoC territory, we hit it and took back what was our before the war, so regardless of all the rhetoric and reasoning, it's a war game and it's a reasonable move, if reason was even needed. 

Delusion #7: Lie #7 - KT wanted to add leagues to this already massive NaP and we hadn't reached an agreement one way or the other to add or remove anyone yet, and since Unforgivens were sitting in what was previously Coralition territory, we stated that we gad beacon plans to deal with first regarding Unforgiven

Please See above answer for #4. Unforgiven was one of those leagues that KT wanted to add..hmmm

“and since Unforgivens were sitting in what was previously Coralition territory”

I do believe this is what shin was saying: it was Previously Corilition territory. So it was not corilition territory anymore right? (see delusion #1 in case the twist of truth is getting confusing..I'm still looking for #5)

Again, you clearly have no concept of what went on in the meetings and the time frame of things.  
#4 is shin saying Destiny / KT were on the brink of war, that is a flat out lie which I once again proved, and you are so confused by responding to responses that you have completely lost the original topic / idea and twist it into something completely different that makes very little sense.
In regards to "previous territory" see my SS above for #2, you might think one way, but Shin clearly thinks differently.  My response was to Shins comments and thoughts which was accurate, but you can't seem to understand that and now attempt to call it a delusion.

Delusion#8: Here is where it gets interesting-

Lie #8 - This timeframe is BEFORE we gave the corner beacon to UE and we did't have ANY plans of hitting UK until after UE got the corner beacon and then gave it to KT (who we had a NaP with) so our ONLY option on the map for a corner to put Elite in was now the UK corner - so at some point in the future, we hit the only corner we could hit, and this was only because UE gave away the corner we gave to them, to KT who we had the NaP with.  Hitting UE back wasn't actually possible because they no longer held the corner.

So in other words..lets untwist the truth a bit... You Hit Unforgiven Knights (who had never done anything to you) because you couldnt hit UE....???

Unforgivens are the group of Unforgiven leagues, Unforgiven screwed us, so we hit Unforgiven back.  
Just because you try to seperate and say that has one league has no responsabiliyt or accountablility to a sister / allied leagues actions, doesn't mean it works that way just because you want it to or say-so.

Please revert back to Delusion#6, as it seems to be a double standard here. For those of you who are getting tired of bouncing back and forth between twisted words

Your #6 was already proved as yet another pointless rant.

DaM never declared war on the UC, they specifically declared war on KoC who they hated due to their beacons being taken down by KoC in the past.

So lets get this straight: its ok for KOC to be in war without corilition, but If Emps declare war, then you have a hard time not understanding that The rest of the Unforgivens were not involved?

Your statement above says that you understand a specific war between 2 leagues, even if one of those leagues is a part of the corilition but you say you have a hard time with the Unforgivens having independent wars, because we had Unforgiven in the front of the name. LAME!

Again, this is already explained above.

Delusion#9: OMG how many more of these!!!

Lie #9 - We had never threatend to hit Unforgivens while we were working with them.  Shin had sat in a NaP meeting where he shouldn't of been and heard that we had "plans to deal with Unforgivens" before we would consider adding them to the NaP.  Again, those plans were putting UE in the corner, but apparently the way he percieved it was that we were going to hit UK, which wasn't the case in the least since that happened MONTHS later down the road AFTER he gave away the corner to KT making it impossible to get it back due to the NaP we had with KT.

No it was more like: “Well you dont have ally status with us, so not much we can do.” Even after Unforgivens offered Peace. Peace was not good enough, it was ally or nothing, and if we hit..sorry we are not allies... indirect threats are still threats..

Your response to my proof of shins lie yet again goes on another tangent and brings up an entirely different assumption that is also false.

HAS ANYONE SEEN LIE #5 YET? Still looking.... I think it took a mental break :)

You found #5 later, but this does make me laugh at your ignorance yet again.

I'm not sure why you're trying to make KT out to be liars now....we hit both UE and UK and KT didn't hit us, so are you attempting to say that KT doesn't honor their word?

So is this bragging about hitting UE and UK? Does kind of match up with "plans to deal with Unforgivens"

Again, another twist that changes the topic which I originally answered.

Delusion #10: Lie #10 - Again, shin claiming to be a mind reader and stating that he knows what our "main goal" was.  Simply not true as Shin is the one that said he wanted to ally with us, so we found a way to work with  him and get him a corner which was more territory than he had with 1 edge beacon up north, and also gave him infinate growth as the map continued to grow bigger diagonally at every spawn

shin- mind reader? Shin what number am I thinking of?

YA your right..5..Im still looking for it!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 proves shin is a liar, yet again...and your only "repsonse" is that you can't find something else that's posted that doesn't relate to it....this is mind boggling attempting to respond to your nonsense.

Delusion #11: Lie #11 - The claim regarding ROI (return on investment) is outrageous - a guarenteed 30 mil corner beacon is worth it's weight in gold if your goal is to have both ranking and growth.

Still trying to save face? ... this claim on this claim..is outrageous :) a waste of time for the reader..thanks!

Obviously you don't understand the value of what went on or what beacons are worth.  Shin and I agreed on the "value" and that's what decisions were based off, so once again, your opinion is pointless.

Delusion#12: Lie #12 - Just pawns in their game?  They came to us with the offer of an alliance and we held true to our word of giving them a 30 mil corner beacon that went flawlessly to plan.  And doing ALL of this BEFORE getting ANYTHING from UE - no diplo status, no beacons up north

Lie #13 - We got him the corner beacon IN EXCHANGE for him moving OUT OF the north (that was the GOAL of him moving down there, so he could move out of the north, and down to the corner. 

We are just going to group these 2 delusions together..he skipped one..so can I..let him hunt for 13 for awhile.

I do believe that shin was saying there was a 5 beacon transfer?

This is where I read correctly that you helped with the ONE beacon and then made demands on ally status, and time frame on stabilizing beacons and handing over top ones...

So again, we did what we said we would do, and Shin was not willing to follow through or even come to an agreement on a time-frame on his end.

ok thanks that was pretty shaky for a minute trying to read through all that manure.

So what your really saying here is that you really only wanted to half help with just ONE beacon then you wanted all their BEACONS, and them out of the north...hmmmmm

It's interesting how you come to these conclusions, lol.  Is there a hamster up there keeping things going because there must be lots of extra space for something...

I like the phrase “we got him the corner beacon” As I think you said earlier..it was a ridiculous statement of ROI.

So did ya “Get it for him” ? Or did you “Soften it” big difference in statements.

This is already explained above, go ahead and re-read in case you forgot like you did with #5.

maybe you should have taken longer the 30 minutes to answer.

First you call me a liar for the 30 minute time frame, then you state you believe me down here and say I should of taken longer.   Gotta love it when people make fun of themselves like this.

Delusion# 14: Lie #14 - Changed my mind?  I asked you to make good on your end of the deal.

The deal was forever changing, based on new stipulations. You said yourself after the one beacon exchange YOU wanted Diplo

ALL of this BEFORE getting ANYTHING from UE - no diplo status, no beacons

so your saying one softening blow and you needed beacons and diplo? You couldn't wait until they were moved down and stable. Before saying a deal wasn't honored? The deal wasn't done.

Sounds a bit greedy to me.

Yet another pointless response from you...
Regardless of whether or not you think something is greedy, it still proves that shin is a liar (yet again) and that he wasn't willing to follow through on the agreement.

Delusion#15: ..omg test..really??? this took longer the 30 minutes

Now you've flipped back to thinking this took longer than 30 minutes, are you bi-polar?  Just because it takes you a long time to do something, doesn't mean every one else is slow.

Lie #15 - So shin is now claiming that we agreed to take down a corner AND 4 additional edge beacons, in exchange for 1 beacon up north?  Does that sound INSANE to anyone else?  Lol

Ok so maybe you take the server for fools, but lets keep to your facts. You wanted the northern territory, well there was more then ONE beacon there, and those who look at the map, know this. Or let me use your words...

And doing ALL of this BEFORE getting ANYTHING from UE - no diplo status, no beacons up north

I do see the word BEACONS...and the phrase “beacons up north”.

Delusion#16 : Lie #16 - AFTER giving him the corner beacon, not before moving forward with anything.

After HELPING with the corner beacon... HELPING..

We had the idea (Elite was going to go there originally, but they agreed to let UE go there instead), we had the intel and ability to test hit, we had the ability to soften, we had a 500-ish mil hammer at the time, and we could of dropped that beacon with almost no losses, instead we GAVE it to Emps to take down after we did all the hard work as mentioned above.

thats when stipulations started to change.

Correct, we did our part and shin refused to do his part.

Diplo being a MAJOR thing..remember, seems to me there was a bit of a problem with ally/peace.

Unforgivens offered peace. from the Destiny camp..it was ally or nothing.... nice way to slowly work on trust eh?

We don't give peace to leagues other than our most trusted friends, since you are too "simple" to understand I'll explain the difference.
There is a tactical difference for what you can and can't on the beacon map with peace status, there is no limitation to what can be done if you have ally status.
Both status generally make leagues not hit one another, both accomplish a sense of team work / unity, but shin wanted to be our "ally" but would only give us "peace" status which could hurt both of us if used improperly and we weren't willing to take that risk especially since he had already started lieing after we did our part.

Oh Thank the good lawd above this is done..

I found Delusion #5!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job, glad you can read and comprehend.

he started it out with Lie#5

Due to so many lies and a rediculously long post, I won't bother to attempt to respond  to everything, but will go as far as I can in 30 minutes.  

30 MINUTES.......???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just because you aren't fast doesn't mean everyone else is slow...

Quick summary:
Most (if not all) of what Windage said was pointless.
None of it disproved that Shin is a liar.  

Skycooldude
10 September, 2016, 5:51 PM UTC

Emperor Shin said:

DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY, YOU STOOPED TO THE LOWEST POINT YOU EVER COULD IN THIS GAME, EVEN YOUR OWN CAPTAINS WERE ASHAMED AND DISAPPOINTED IN YOU AND WERE DISGUSTED BY THE VULGARITY THAT WAS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, 
ATLEAST THEY WERE RESPECTABLE AND HONORABLE ENOUGH TO APOLOGIZE TO ME FOR YOUR ACTIONS,
http://pasteboard.co/LHtlmJ3G.png

I was not there for the talks that went down, but I heard that some words were said from both sides so I apologized as that is the honorable thing to do. Posting my mail to you in a way to undermine Destiny leadership is not honorable. I never said I was ashamed or disappointed, I just apologized for any out of hand phrases said.

This is a war game. Let the troops do the talking. No need for squabbling and name calling like middle schoolers.

So pick up Emps honor, take some beacons and defend them, and maybe emps can gain half the honor they once had back.

Windage79
10 September, 2016, 7:41 PM UTC

Test,

it's funny how you call us cowards when you don't have the ***** to accept the WAR, how scared are you? you lay claim that you are wanting a war, well, accept it then? why are you being cowards?

This is a WAR GAME, we have sent you a War offer, Accept it, watch how we destroy your beacons. The WAR offer has been sent to your league for more than 3 weeks now, you are just toooo chicken and are sooo scared and cowardly to accept it.

as for your claim on hitting small leagues, if you call Rank 1 league, Rank 2 league, Rank 4 league and Rank 6 Leagues on the server as small leagues, who is big in your opinion then? Destiny? how self obsessed of a person are you? do you have to look at the mirror everyday and start making out with yourself? lol

such Cowards.....

if you got the **** to fight with us, then accept the WAR, we have called you out, this is a war game, so prove ourselves, we send war offers to other leagues to have WARS, this is how a War game works. lets show the server what each of us is made of. why are you being such a chicken and being a Coward?

UTC +4:00
Emperor's Shin
10 September, 2016, 8:57 PM UTC

Fray, Destiny or anyone else that is wondering,

as for what you said about us wanting the corner beacons,
when we got rid of our beacons and went to a lvl 20 fortress, it was a strategic decision. we got rid of the beacons as we just don't believe in beacons anymore, they are worthless, the only thing they are good for is a higher ranking and we don't care about the rankings, DE gives you a 5% bonus on the stats and you need to darken troops everyday little by little, while the fortress gives us a 20% bonus. so we have no intention of holding any beacons,  we see beacons as a place to get pvps from by smashing them, defending them is just not worth it anymore, it's worthless. so we are not going to be holding beacons.
as for the corner beacons or any other beacons that we might get, we have no intention of holding them, we would just give them to the leagues that proves themselves to be honorable, and worthy of those beacons, like, maybe Braveheart, corsaires, walking dead or KT or many other leagues are there that we might  just give them to who might be interested in them.
but the point being, we have no intention of holding any beacons. even after the war is over. we might just hold some inside/outside beacons when we are bored with things for a few days and would again get rid of them, but no intention of holding any beacons permanently.
so you would never see the EMPERORS on any corner beacons even after Destiny has been wiped off the map. :) as we just don't believe in beacons anymore,  we have lost interest in them.

Jezebel
10 September, 2016, 9:35 PM UTC
Emperor Shin said:

when we got rid of our beacons and went to a lvl 20 fortress, it was a strategic decision. we got rid of the beacons as we just don't believe in beacons anymore, they are worthless, the only thing they are good for is a higher ranking and we don't care about the rankings, DE gives you a 5% bonus on the stats and you need to darken troops everyday little by little, while the fortress gives us a 20% bonus. so we have no intention of holding any beacons,  we see beacons as a place to get pvps from by smashing them, defending them is just not worth it anymore, it's worthless. so we are not going to be holding beacons.
as for the corner beacons or any other beacons that we might get, we have no intention of holding them, we would just give them to the leagues that proves themselves to be honorable, and worthy of those beacons, like, maybe Braveheart, corsaires, walking dead or KT or many other leagues are there that we might  just give them to who might be interested in them.
but the point being, we have no intention of holding any beacons. even after the war is over. we might just hold some inside/outside beacons when we are bored with things for a few days and would again get rid of them, but no intention of holding any beacons permanently.
so you would never see the EMPERORS on any corner beacons even after Destiny has been wiped off the map. :) as we just don't believe in beacons anymore,  we have lost interest in them.

so basically you quit, since the game is mostly about holding territory and gaining influence, what are you plans for when the rest of us get our fortresses to level 20? 
zapelo
10 September, 2016, 9:46 PM UTC

1. you make no sense

2. I was in the meeting when you presented a plan to hold the NW corner (why so sudden change of heart?)

3. you will not hold any beacons in the future cause we will NOT let you

4. tik tok.....
test
10 September, 2016, 9:49 PM UTC

Windage79 said:

Test,

it's funny how you call us cowards when you don't have the ***** to accept the WAR, how scared are you? you lay claim that you are wanting a war, well, accept it then? why are you being cowards?

This is a WAR GAME, we have sent you a War offer, Accept it, watch how we destroy your beacons. The WAR offer has been sent to your league for more than 3 weeks now, you are just toooo chicken and are sooo scared and cowardly to accept it.

as for your claim on hitting small leagues, if you call Rank 1 league, Rank 2 league, Rank 4 league and Rank 6 Leagues on the server as small leagues, who is big in your opinion then? Destiny? how self obsessed of a person are you? do you have to look at the mirror everyday and start making out with yourself? lol

such Cowards.....

if you got the **** to fight with us, then accept the WAR, we have called you out, this is a war game, so prove ourselves, we send war offers to other leagues to have WARS, this is how a War game works. lets show the server what each of us is made of. why are you being such a chicken and being a Coward?

You didn't have war status with any other league before you hit them, what makes you think that your demand that we bend to your requested play style now will work?  You don't need embassy status with anyone to hit them, just need to be man enough to send troops on an attack.

So yes, we're still waiting and doing things on our terms - you can cry, kick, and scream all you want to like a child, but you still won't get your way.

Again, this is a war game, and it's not fought with pictures on the forums except by COWARDS.

Troops marching in the game are what it takes to make something happen on the map, maybe you should try using them and actually fight instead of hitting empty beacons and claming victory.

Maybe you can understand this analogy:

Two forces were set to battle.  Each strategically setting their armies up in different areas and dispensing mis-direction tactics our to the spies.  COWARDS showed up to a battle filed that had very little / no defenders, COWARDS then went around shouting from the hilltops that they had attacked and beat the best leagues in the game, when in reality, they just looked like bafoons running around to empty spots on the map.

COWARDS know where the armies are sitting and waiting to do an honerable battle, yet you are too scared to come and fight.

--

We are sitting, we are waiting, post all the pictures you want on the forums, it just continues to prove how cowardly you truly are.

test
10 September, 2016, 10:10 PM UTC

Emperor Shin said:

For anyone that's wondering what Shin's views were before he made this post moments ago:

Here's the SS - http://prntscr.com/cgjg6t  (I really like the last line in the SS - That is specifically what he's doing even though he says that no one should do that)

-----

Shin has claimed to "loose interest" in beacons yet his focus will be on:

- who gets to go into what beacon

- who is deserving

- who is not

- making a super alliance which beacon attacking is a no-no

- he gets to be the decision maker for who is "deserving" of being in a beacon.

- If anyone disagrees with who he chooses to be "deserving" they will be smacked out of the beacon for fun or pvp.

- If any small league tries to rise up and take a beacon after Shin has decided they are not deserving, the entire SUPER ALLIANCE has to smite them down.

Yeah...that really sounds like someone who has "lost interest" in beacons and has the best interest of small leagues at heart.

Tychi
10 September, 2016, 10:13 PM UTC
test said:

Emperor Shin said:

For anyone that's wondering what Shin's views were before he made this post moments ago:

Here's the SS - http://prntscr.com/cgjg6t  (I really like the last line in the SS - That is specifically what he's doing even though he says that no one should do that)

-----

Shin has claimed to "loose interest" in beacons yet his focus will be on:

- who gets to go into what beacon

- who is deserving

- who is not

- making a super alliance which beacon attacking is a no-no

- he gets to be the decision maker for who is "deserving" of being in a beacon.

- If anyone disagrees with who he chooses to be "deserving" they will be smacked out of the beacon for fun or pvp.

- If any small league tries to rise up and take a beacon after Shin has decided they are not deserving, the entire SUPER ALLIANCE has to smite them down.

Yeah...that really sounds like someone who has "lost interest" in beacons and has the best interest of small leagues at heart.

I'm lost, are you talking about yourself here?....this is what have been trying to do for donkeys lol
djmoody
11 September, 2016, 2:20 AM UTC

Emperor Shin said:

Come on the screenshots of your plan for Emps to be part of a beacon holding super alliance with Emp in the NW corner are plastered all over the forums.

You need to drum up another line of BS cause this one is blown/exposed already.

Your propaganda war is failing badly. Wonder if that is because there is no way to sapph up your propaganda.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Jezebel
11 September, 2016, 2:32 AM UTC
Shin could not control the beacon map so he bailed, everyone else in Emps is drinking his kool aid and decided that he is a genius 
thefray
11 September, 2016, 6:03 AM UTC

Doesn't look like we are so down now eh?

Emperor's Shin
11 September, 2016, 9:12 AM UTC

thefray said:

Please read the topic again, I said downfall of Coralition/UC, never said anything about Destiny. :) we basically killed the coralition as all of the strongest players from GOA, KOK, KOK Elite are now in Destiny, effectively leaving those leagues dead, ie, Downfall of Coralition. :)
I do hope that it makes sense? :)

also now about the 2nd meaning of your wording, we took down rank 1, rank 2, rank 4, and rank  6 league's beacons, what did you do? kill the beacons of a few small leagues who never did anything ever to hurt you or harm you in anyway ever? hahahaha, as expected, I must say, that is all you got the guts to do, such cowards.
ACCEPT THE WAR, LETS SHOW THE SERVER WHAT EACH OF US ARE MADE OF, THIS IS A WAR GAME, lets HAVE AN OFFICIAL WAARRR :))

BiohazarD
11 September, 2016, 10:30 AM UTC

Emperor Shin said:

thefray said:

Please read the topic again, I said downfall of Coralition/UC, never said anything about Destiny. :) we basically killed the coralition as all of the strongest players from GOA, KOK, KOK Elite are now in Destiny, effectively leaving those leagues dead, ie, Downfall of Coralition. :)
I do hope that it makes sense? :)

also now about the 2nd meaning of your wording, we took down rank 1, rank 2, rank 4, and rank  6 league's beacons, what did you do? kill the beacons of a few small leagues who never did anything ever to hurt you or harm you in anyway ever? hahahaha, as expected, I must say, that is all you got the guts to do, such cowards.
ACCEPT THE WAR, LETS SHOW THE SERVER WHAT EACH OF US ARE MADE OF, THIS IS A WAR GAME, lets HAVE AN OFFICIAL WAARRR :))

Those are big words coming from the guy who set his allies up to take the fall for him after his league dropped all beacons then went out picking fights.

And I've told you before, lets have an even war.  We're holding 9 level 5 beacons, so when emperors do the same then we'll accept war.  There's no point trying to have a war when you guys are busy hiding in your castles.  Or you can continue to throw your friends under the bus.  We get pvp either way. 
Extremption
13 September, 2016, 4:41 PM UTC

*Popcorn crunches*

Good show :)
UTC +10:00
thefray
13 September, 2016, 6:33 PM UTC

Shin I missed you in those battle reports, was this an oversight? Oh thats right, forum posts don't take down beacons.

Same tune, players moved to Destiny, players moved to Emporers.

You guys keep saying we picked on little leagues, their rank went down from the last time they lost beacons, we don't hit people based on rank, we do it based on actions. It's too bad you think so little of the Unforgiven family to keep saying they are poor little leagues.

UC still here, still together, just some dead D a few less beacons and a little consolidation. UC is not a spattering of league names, it is the players who play together and fight together and that seems to be what is happening.Maybe change your post name to "the reorganizing of the UC" then you would be accurate.

Take care my friend

vakonziko
13 September, 2016, 7:57 PM UTC
thefray said:

Shin I missed you in those battle reports, was this an oversight? Oh thats right, forum posts don't take down beacons.

You guys keep saying we picked on little leagues, their rank went down from the last time they lost beacons, we don't hit people based on rank, we do it based on actions. It's too bad you think so little of the Unforgiven family to keep saying they are poor little leagues.

UC still here, still together, just some dead D a few less beacons and a little consolidation. UC is not a spattering of league names, it is the players who play together and fight together and that seems to be what is happening.Maybe change your post name to "the reorganizing of the UC" then you would be accurate.

Take care my friend

Few beacons, you lost like 4mil influence combined, thats more than few beacons lol.
thefray
13 September, 2016, 9:07 PM UTC

Welcome back FANBOY

Are you involved in this or just a cheerleader, not saying you aren't welcome just trying to keep my facts straight.
BiohazarD
14 September, 2016, 4:21 AM UTC
vakonziko said:

thefray said:

Take care my friend

Few beacons, you lost like 4mil influence combined, thats more than few beacons lol.
Eh it's a few compared to what unforgivens lost :P  The difference is that we still have most of the def, while theirs all died. 
1667424 users registered; 34157 topics; 253930 posts; our newest member:diggerman