The EMPERORS Story Downfall of CoralitionUC

59 Replies
Emperor Shin
8 September, 2016, 1:54 AM UTC

Hello Everyone,

here, I am going to tell you a story about the dawn of EMPERORS and how it all happened and why we are fighting with the UC/Coralition, well, it's a story so it's a bit long. 

so here we go,  A long time ago, When we were a budding/growing league with a strong foundation, our first territory was, beacons 164, 245, 291 and 292. This is right next to Destiny's territory.

When a beacon spawn of 2 rows occurred, we were supposed to get edge beacons 397 and 396. These were in our territory and would be our new edge, expanding us out. We planned on trying for 395, as that would have been an expansion growth beacon for us. We were able to take only 1 edge beacon, #397, the rest of our beacons destiny took.

Destiny also expanded and grew from both corners and took a huge territory of about 9 edge beacons,including 2 corner beacons. They were holding between 25-30 something beacons at this point.

We took no aggressive measures. We thought that we were friends with Destiny and maybe it was a mishap or a mistake. We figured if we talked to test, they would give us our beacons, but they didn't.

We were told that it wasn't our territory. It was supposedly held by a coralition member. This so-called coralition member hasn't held edge beacons for 5 rows of beacon drops and better yet, they weren't even a part of the coralition anymore (not that it mattered if that league was in the coralition or not) but somehow destiny deserved that whole territory, We were told that only edge beacon 397 is ours and whatever other edge beacons of ours that destiny took were their beacons.

After discussions on it all with test and takavver dave, we came up with the solution that we can probably expand every alternate beacon spawn, towards the east side with one extra edge beacon every alternate beacon spawn.

At the time, Teutonic Knights were holding a staging beacon. #343. Test and I were discussed about it and he said that it is our beacon, we should take it and that they would not be taking it. and we agreed on that. The next day, Destiny takes that beacon and passes it on to KoK-Elite. [obviously, when test made that promise, his thought process was Teutonic Knights couldn't be that stupid to just give up that beacon so he agreed to not taking it but when he tried negotiating with them, they agreed to trade that beacon to his own surprise, so he jumped on the deal, I understand the logic behind his decision but still, he broke his promise again] 

While all this was happening, there were surprising things happening on the bottom left side of the map. We all were intrigued.

Right next to KT's territory, ROMANIA didn't expand outwards. They didn't take any of the new beacons in their territory. Being their allies, we checked and found out that they weren't going to take any new beacons. That huge territory was free for the taking. With us being stuck up here between KOK-Elite and Destiny and them both trying to squeeze us out we had a lot to consider. Just to give an idea of impact they both made on our territory, we went from a rank 8 league to a rank 27 league with all of our territory squeezed out by KOK-elite and Destiny.

We knew what our options were :-
1) we take back our beacons that destiny took by force
2) we accept the alternate beacon spawn new edge beacon expansion offer.
3) we keep what we have here and then we takeover the Romania territory and make it our territory.

Test also spoke with Romania and figured out that Romania isn't planning to expand outwards, so in our next meeting, he gave a new proposal: lets get you guys out of this top/northern territory and let us help you in expanding on that bottom left corner and take control of the Romania territory and you give up this territory and move down south.

They told us that they can't get any of the coralition leagues set up there as they were in a NAP with KT. Moving any coralition next to KT would irritate KT. With both KT alliance and the coralition almost at the brink of another server war, they didn't want to make things worse.

The Unforgiven alliance, our former alliance, was growing very strong. Unforgiven's were the only alliance which could have tilted the balance of the server based on if they joined the coralition side or the KT side.

Unforgiven alliance were never a part of their war and they always held a neutral stand on that war and never were on either side as both sides had wronged them in the past, with KT taking their beacons before and the coralition attacking their beacons all the time and threats being made.

Both sides had threatened the Unforgiven Knights beacons a lot of times, the main league of the Unforgiven alliance, so they had no intention of joining either side.

UC/Coralition was trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, getting us out of their territory and helping us move next to KT territory to cause issues between us and KT. UC/coralition thought that they would become very strong. Powerful enough to be able to take KT out, if they made friends with us and could get us to join the UC/Coralition.

We weighted the pros and cons of the new territory offer.

The biggest problem with the offer was that, the corner beacon on the south west side of the map was being held by a KT ally with whom we used to fight with all the time and didn't like them at all, they were our enemies at that time. the DaM NationS league.

DaM NationS helped KT in the server war against the UC/coralition and were friends of the KT alliance. If we were to take that beacon, it would have upset the whole KT alliance. The perception would have been we are with the UC/coralition, which was not the case.

KT alliance were on our diplomacy at that time and had been there for a long time. None of the UC/coralition leagues were on our diplomacy.

As I mentioned above, both KT alliance and the UC/coralition were almost at the brink of a war, every NAP meeting making it worse than the last.

A new twist developed in those meetings. UC/coralition had told the KT alliance that they are planning to take the Unforgiven Knights corner beacon.

UC/coralition was trying to be friendly with us and wanting to be allies while they were threatening to attack as well, so we had no idea what was the truth and what wasn't and so we just couldn't trust them.

The KT alliance rallied the entire server against the UC/coralition and basically made a declaration that if that beacon got hit, KT would declare war on the UC/coralition.

KT did all that for us, so we spoke with KT about it all. We asked them about the situation with that DaM NationS beacon. They said that they have been trying to get them moved out of that beacon for a while but they just wouldn't move, they are asking us for 4 beacons for it. We have been trying to get it done as fast as possible but they are taking too much time. We were already worried that someone would take it from them.

So we got a go ahead from KT on that beacon and that territory.

I spoke with the Dave and Test, and we agreed on the deal that we made. We take down those 5 beacons together and then KOK and Destiny gets the top edge beacons and the staging beacons that we held and we move out of that territory.

so when we took down the first beacon 426, held by DaM NationS, UC lost about 15mil - 25mil in softening and we lost about 25mil out of our hammer. I don't really remember the exact numbers but what I do remember is that we had lost more than they did but it was no big deal.

When we took down that corner beacon, it caused a storm on the server. Most of our allies who were close with KT, got mad at us. They said that we back stabbed them and we are working with the UC/coralition. This was what the UC/Coralition wanted. A show to the server that the Unforgiven Emperors were working with the UC/coralition. Screenshots would float around on the server and everyone would be talking about it. Their main goal with it all was to dwindle all support that KT was getting from their allies.

Spending a few million offense softeners was basically nothing/negligible if we look at the return on investment and the indirect damage done their enemies.

They got a new powerful friend, Unforgiven Emperors. We got congratulated on getting the corner beacon and were sent a diplomatic request of ally by both KOK and Destiny. We thought about it but we just couldn't accept it. We were just pawns in their game. There was no trust built up, so it had to be worked on before we could have any diplomacy.

We spoke about our plans on how to move forward with the rest of the beacons. Our prior arrangement was for us to work on all 5 beacons together. Test was all good with the plan until we took the 1 beacon.

Test changed his mind and then he came strong at us, asking us to give up our top beacons.

What we had agreed upon was that we take all those 5 beacons first, then after that, when we are well established and stable on the bottom area then we pass on the top beacons to KOK/Destiny.

We hadn't defined what well established and stable means when we made that agreement so I explained that it means 1 week's time after we take those 5 beacons, we give those top beacons.

Test wasn't happy about it and tried to change the whole deal and tried to force us to give up our top beacons before we move forward with anything.

After much discussion on it all, and still 4 more beacons to take,we modified the deal a bit. We decided that, Unforgiven Emperors take 2 beacons by themselves. The other 2, one KOK would take out and 1 Destiny would take out. With each beacon taken by KOK/Destiny, we would pass on our top/northern beacons. Both parties were happy with this new deal and so it was finalized.

We took those 2 bottom beacons as per the deal. When KOK/Destiny's turn came on fulfilling their part of the deal, we were told to accept the diplomatic status of ally.

That was not a part of the deal that we made but, we would gladly accepted the diplomatic status of ally after the deal was concluded, if followed though. It was a simple matter of trust.

We said that we can give them the same diplomacy as we have given to KT, ie: at peace. We only give ally status once the trust has been built and we can trust one another.

We were told that they don't do at peace status with anyone, it is either ally or nothing. We told them that lets do the deal and then we can be allies after the conclusion of the deal. This would build trust on both sides. We were told we have to accept the diplomatic status prior to them doing anything, so again, new modifications made to the deal.

Those 2 beacons down south were never taken by KOK/Destiny and so we never gave them our top/northern beacons either as per the deal.

I felt bad about how the relationship growth between the two sides just stopped and didn't go the way we thought it would so I really wanted to talk to test. I wanted an open and honest conversation to help resolve things. We needed to put all of our cards on the table, to help build trust as I felt like there was no trust on both sides. I couldn't trust him and he couldn't trust me. I couldn't trust him for obvious reasons but I am not sure why he couldn't trust me. I think he thought that we were working with KT or something? not sure exactly what his thought process was on not being able to trust me but I just felt like he didn't so this was another reason for me to not be able to trust him.

I went to Destiny's teamspeak to meet with test to hopefully resolve things. I spoke with him a bit and explained to him that those top/northern beacons are still ours as the deal wasn't completed. I told him that we might be planning to give those beacons to another league or maybe we might just keep it for ourselves and will expand on that 1 edge beacon, just straight up and as it is just 1 edge beacon so it shouldn't affect either KOK Elite or Destiny's territory and then I asked him what he thought about it and what his opinions were.

Listening to this, test got madddd, he basically lost it, was furious. and he blew up. He said, lets have war, shall we? lets fight, lets just fight, and kept repeating it.

Finally he came to his senses and said, don't worry man, we are not going to attack your beacons, I am just upset but we are not going to attack your beacons so don't worry about it and then he left teamspeak.

Had he just told us how he felt about those beacons and how badly he wanted them and had a discussion with us to try to explain to us nicely, we may have just given it to them, but he didn't.

The very next day beacons dropped. Everyone expected it to be another 2 rows drop. Only 15 beacons dropped. No beacons dropped in our area, or Destiny's or KOK's area. Beacons only dropped in Unforgiven Knights and KT's area.

The Emperors were already ready, waiting to take the new beacons so we helped Unforgiven Knights. We took those newly spawned beacons in the Unforgiven Knights area and moved our mobile defenses into them. Destiny and KOK had nothing better to do at that time either, so they both decided to attack our beacons.

Destiny took out our first 2 beacons lvl 1 beacons which had our mobile defenses in them. I went to their teamspeak and spoke with them on what is up and why are they attacking our beacons.

I was told that one of our players, Zwelgje told them somehow that they are scared of us or something of that nature and that's why they attacked them. Test said that there wouldn't be anymore hits on our beacons and to not worry about it and that he has asked his league to not do anymore attacks on our beacons.

I went back to our teamspeak and told our guys that there wouldn't be anymore hits and that I just spoke with test and he promised it. A few hours later, they take down 4 more of our beacons. This is including the top/northern territory's edge beacons.

I asked again what it was about and was told that, as when their hamlets get hit, we tell them that hamlets are a fair game and we are a pvp league so I was told that for this league pvps, they were acting like a pvp league just like Emperors do and that our beacons were hit because we hit their hamlets so it was just for pvps.

Test then goes to the forums and makes a post bragging about how it was a great war they had with the emperors and how it was a major victory for destiny. I was like, seriously?? :P

After this, it was pretty clear that we weren't going to be friends anytime soon. With no trust whatsoever now, we were worried that destiny would come after our edge beacons, especially the corner beacon in the southern area. KOK might try to get Romania to attack us as they were close friends with Romania. We had no diplo with Romania at the time and Romania did try to poke at our beacons as well.

We decided to made a deal with KT. We could swap our beacons with them and move over to the west side of the map, next to the other unforgiven leagues. When new beacons spawn, we can easily grab beacons for one another and we also get 1 edge beacon from KT on each beacon spawn as well so both KT and us grow together. This was a much better plan for our league.

Seeing that, again, UC/coralition thought that we just gave our beacons to KT. They didn't care about Unforgiven Emperors. It was all about their hatred for KT, nothing else mattered, we were just mere pawns in their cold war with KT and so they decided it was time to take us out.

Plans were set for first taking out the Unforgiven Knights.

Coralition turned into UC to make it look like it wasn't made against KT and Anarchy joined in it as well. The only reason anarchy joined them was to take KT off the map.

So the imperialism started growing, Test/coralition/UC wanted complete control of the map.

They decided to take most of the Unforgiven Knights territory including the corner beacon and the ones next to it. They wanted the corner beacons to be held by their allies. They thought that, as they are massive with their many big/top ranked leagues all together, they can just do anything they wanted. They can dictate to us and can take our beacons from us, just because we didn't agree to join the coralition/UC.

Standing neutral, wasn't acceptable. The decision was already made for us that we are either with them or we are against them and are to be taken off the map. Test/UC/coralition wanted complete control of the server and wanted to dictate to the server what they could do or couldn't do and we weren't playing by their rules. We decided to not be their puppets and told them that we were our own entity and we have self respect, integrity and honor and we do what we think is right and that we are not going to do what they want us to do unless we think it is the right thing to do. That is where the problem was. It wasn't an acceptable form of behavior in Coralition/UC's eyes. so we are either under them and abide by their rules or we are against them.

So after taking control of that territory, they offered peace to us, said, lets have a NAP or Non-Agression Pact, it means we can't attack each others beacons. This was just after they attacked Knights beacons. We agreed to it as they were just too strong and massive, I mean all of the top leagues on the server all combined together, no one can fight such a thing, so it was just too one sided battle that we had no chance of winning so we agreed to the NAP.

There were a few initial meeting for the NAP, to be sure that everyone was on the same page. In those meetings, there were ridiculous stipulations on the NAP agreement, all one sided.

I was to be demoted, and never to do any diplo.

Anything THEY deemed to be a breach of “Spirit of Peace”, would end the NAP agreement.

Just more chains around the Emperors.

Prior to the nap being signed, test was already busy trying to take our allies away by offering them his inside beacons. One such ally was Les Indomptables, he offered them a beacon.

When they asked him if they have any problems or issues with the Emperors, he tells them that destiny is in a nap with the emperors, and that there are no issues between them. This was obviously a blatant lie, as there was no nap between the leagues at that time, it was in discussion but there was no nap in place.

A few hours after the NAP gets signed and put in place, I find out that one of the captains of Les Indomptables, a friend of mine called Greyrat has joined Destiny.

It was a huge shock for me and so I asked him what he was doing in there. He told me that destiny wants to see his defense numbers. He was on a diplomatic mission to get a beacon for his league. They need his help with something and then he would go back to his league.

Greyrat asked them if they have any problems with the emps and that he would only take a beacon from them if they don't have any problems with the emperors.

There was no such nap in place at the time when Destiny was talking with him,and saying that there were no issues between emperors and destiny? I mean, is he for real? so it was all a lie. Destiny was working on our allies before the NAP was ever signed.

I told greyrat that test is a lier and a backstabber and that he shouldn't take a beacon from them. I asked him to leave that league and to go back to his own league before destiny could see his numbers.

What I didn't know was the fact that Jezebel, the former Bilskirner Captain and now a captain in Destiny was his in-game neighbor and a close friend of his and they both started playing together so he took screenshots of what I wrote to him and sent it to Jezebel.

Which in turn, got passed onto test and test being what he is, twisted the whole story and said to everyone in the UC/coralition, look how shin blatantly insults me and destiny, and says all this to my *Newest members*, which wasn't his league member, he was there on a diplomatic mission.

Because I talked to a friend, Test said it is not in the spirit of peace and straight away pulled out of the NAP.

Just to be clear, the NAP had just been signed. Destiny pulled out right away.

To help resolve this, we had 2 NAP meetings every alternate week with the UC/coralition. In them, a direct threat was given to FRENZIE to either kick Emperor Shin out of the league or there would be no NAP. I told her that if she thinks that I should be kicked, I would respect her decision. She is a very smart, intelligent girl and she saw how Test was trying to manipulate her. She decided to pull Emperors out of the NAP instead.

So at this point both EMPS and Destiny were both out of the NAP, while the remaining leagues stayed in. This gave the UC/coralition complete freedom to come after the Emperors whenever they felt like it.

After us pulling out of the NAP, it was inevitable that the UC/Coralition would be going to come after us sooner or later. So, before they could take us out, we made our own plans to take them out first.

We made plans to get our fortress to lvl 20 and get rid of all the beacons and then go after them all. It was perfect, with the fortress flag tourney bonuses, we had 30% offense bonus so that added with the rest of the buffs, we had more than enough offense to easily wipe out the whole UC/coralition very comfortably and we were going to do just that,  hell,  even the UC/coralition knew that fact as well that if we wanted to, we could have wiped them off the map easily. 

but just a day or 2 prior to us taking them out, I just thought about it all and felt like, if we take out the whole UC/coralition, what then?

I mean, we would be wiping out leagues here. The top leagues on the server with one of the best leaderships on the server. Yes, test is an ******* and stuckup but he is also a good leader and I respect his leadership skills, just as much as I despise everything else about him and more imporantly KOK had some of the best leaders in the game also.

I just didn't want to wipe them off the map. It would be a tragic loss for the server. Most players, when they lose their defense, they just quit the game. I have been there. I know how it feels. We all need enemies and friends in this game. Without enemies, a war game is just no fun then, is it?

We knew that if we attacked KOK and KOK elite, test would most likely just ask them all to merge with him, as that is what he loves to do, all of destiny's allies usually have that same fate, ie, they get wiped off the map by their own ally destiny.

Making a point to the UC/coralition out trumped it all, so we decided to not wipe out KOK Elite and KOK. Instead we just hurt them a bit, to make them see that we can also do the same thing to them. We could have wiped them off the map but we didn't . We took just 5 of KOK-Elite's beacons. KOK sent us war offer so we gladly accepted and had a war with them.

King of Kings were the Rank 1 league on the server with the best leadership on the server at the time.

so we had a proper official war with KOK, with KOK actually wanting it and offering it so we had a lot of fun in it.

Test who couldn't fight his own wars alone ever, got GOA, KOK, KOK-Elite merged in with Destiny to form a super league to have a war with us. We are basically fighting with Rank 1, Rank 2, Rank 4 and Rank 6 leagues all merged into one.

We are still waiting on them to accept the war which they still haven't, scared much?. It has been pending for 3 weeks. a war status is pending with both GOA and KOK elite as well, as we are basically single-handedly having a war with 4 of the top Ranked leagues on the server.

Maybe they will see now, not all leagues are their puppets.

A new dawn is rising.......

UTC +0:00
FAILO
8 September, 2016, 2:00 AM UTC
Great speech story or whatever you call it. now just give me a few days to actually read it.
jsmilitary
8 September, 2016, 2:55 AM UTC
Great Story Emperor Shin extremely accurate, but you forgot to mention the only way Destiny likes to attack is when you least expect it and they stab you in the back. That is the only way Destiny and the Coalition work is to back stab you. They never can fight a fair fight cause they will loose if you are expecting them.... We will see how these next few days operate...
UTC +5:00
BiohazarD
8 September, 2016, 5:12 AM UTC

TL;DR  The first page was mostly lies, I assume the rest is the same. 

Btw the coralition isn't dead, Emperors just has no beacons for us to hit.  Try taking a few and see what happens then ;)
thefray
8 September, 2016, 6:48 AM UTC

So Shin knew by attacking the UC some players would merge to Desiny? Yet he comes to the UC with this proposal which clearly states our leagues would be intact.

http://prntscr.com/cfhq6j

So Shin is stating the UC was too powerful and wanted to control the server but his proposal is to add the Emperors to this alliance? What did the Emporers want out of this, corner territory in the northwest only after an alliance was struck. 

http://prntscr.com/cfhr1g

http://prntscr.com/cfhsg0

4 leagues would have the VETO power and you do not get a beacon unless you are deemed worthy by shin?

Shin doesn't want big leagues together because they will smash little leagues but suggests an alliance from 4 of the largest leagues on the server?

http://prntscr.com/cfht9m

http://prntscr.com/cfhtll

But if anyone touches this new alliances beacons ALL 4 of these leagues are to hit this one league?

http://prntscr.com/cfhugt

So which way is it Shin, No alliance of big leagues unless you are in it?

What of your Unforgiven family, no place at the table for them, no voting rights?

No ganging up on small leagues unless you say it is ok since they touched a beacon?

The server has to ask you if they can have a beacon and prove themselves worthy?

You admitted towork with the UC until it created friction then you back out give the beacons to KT and say it was our plan? 

We can't help any ally of the Emporers unless it has your approval?

It seems as though you want to control the server and have used credit cards to secure your place at the table, you say you have toppled the UC out of righteousness only to try and create another in which you are a part?

You mention that we had some players move to Destiny but you left out most of Anarchy leadership moving to Emporers and a few others I am sure as well.

You try to get your allies to talk to other leagues on your behalf to get them to use thier debuffs on KoK which might drag them into this war with no concern for their league just losing less of your credit card army.

You have the Ungorgiven league give up their flag to you to make you stronger, again cheating the game and competition.

Yes we know of your underhanded dealings to bring in others behinds the scenes.

So in conclusion you dropped all your beacons and made a bargain with another league to cheat the fortress upgrade process by trading upgrades on empty fortress hits with IRC II all to create what it was you were trying to destroy?

Did I hear correctly that you actually have a league funded paypal account to buy armies for individual players, is that cheating too?

You say beacons should be off limits in this new alliance is this why you dropped yours only to hit ours?

http://prntscr.com/cfi443

You speak of honor but I see none n your actions and even less in the fact you feel you need to post this to wash your hands of the blood you spill to try and control this server and have it bend to your will

thefray
8 September, 2016, 6:51 AM UTC

So what say you Stormfall, are you ready for a Dictator, you may kiss the ring of EMPORER SHIN

Seems the name fits your ideals
test
8 September, 2016, 7:13 AM UTC

Emperor Shin said:

Hello Everyone,

here, I am going to tell you a story about the dawn of EMPERORS and how it all happened and why we are fighting with the UC/Coralition, well, it's a story so it's a bit long. 

Due to so many lies and a rediculously long post, I won't bother to attempt to respond  to everything, but will go as far as I can in 30 minutes.  

so here we go,  A long time ago, When we were a budding/growing league with a strong foundation, our first territory was, beacons 164, 245, 291 and 292. This is right next to Destiny's territory.

When a beacon spawn of 2 rows occurred, we were supposed to get edge beacons 397 and 396. These were in our territory and would be our new edge, expanding us out. We planned on trying for 395, as that would have been an expansion growth beacon for us. We were able to take only 1 edge beacon, #397, the rest of our beacons destiny took.

LIe #1 - UE jumped in front of FoH at the previous spawn ,we jumped back infront of them at the next spawn.  We had no alliance or agreements with UE so we didn't take "their" beacons, we took what was next to us and infront of our allies FoH (who they jumped infront of at the last spawn), that's how they got stuck between Destiny / Elite....lol

Destiny also expanded and grew from both corners and took a huge territory of about 9 edge beacons,including 2 corner beacons. They were holding between 25-30 something beacons at this point.

When the 100 beacon spawn happened, we ended up with around 22  beacons but that was before we dropped our back row (our old beacons) - Notice how Shin doesn't mention that KT had around 28 beacons? lol.

At the time, Teutonic Knights were holding a staging beacon. #343. Test and I were discussed about it and he said that it is our beacon, we should take it and that they would not be taking it. and we agreed on that. The next day, Destiny takes that beacon and passes it on to KoK-Elite. [obviously, when test made that promise, his thought process was Teutonic Knights couldn't be that stupid to just give up that beacon so he agreed to not taking it but when he tried negotiating with them, they agreed to trade that beacon to his own surprise, so he jumped on the deal, I understand the logic behind his decision but still, he broke his promise again] 

Lie #2 - I had told UE that we are not giving up our edge beacons to them and if they wanted to grow, they could grow West and TK was an opporutnity (#343).
At no time did we ever say we would not hit an enemy (TK) who had hit our beacons during our war wit KT.  We were in talks with UE for WEEKS and they took no action on the TK beacon idea that was suggested and then go on to claim only after we hit it that he was going to hit it, but didn't bother attacking when the idea first came up.

While all this was happening, there were surprising things happening on the bottom left side of the map. We all were intrigued.

Right next to KT's territory, ROMANIA didn't expand outwards. They didn't take any of the new beacons in their territory. Being their allies, we checked and found out that they weren't going to take any new beacons. That huge territory was free for the taking. With us being stuck up here between KOK-Elite and Destiny and them both trying to squeeze us out we had a lot to consider. Just to give an idea of impact they both made on our territory, we went from a rank 8 league to a rank 27 league with all of our territory squeezed out by KOK-elite and Destiny.

We knew what our options were :-
1) we take back our beacons that destiny took by force
2) we accept the alternate beacon spawn new edge beacon expansion offer.
3) we keep what we have here and then we takeover the Romania territory and make it our territory.

Option 4 which Shin proposed to Destiny / KoK.  (I have a saved google document with the transcripts from TS, so as always, I have proof of what Shin said since he types everything)

He proposed that he would leave the Unforgiven alliance and join the Coralition and work with us to expand.  In exchange for this, he wanted growth. 
We were previously looking to put KoK Elite on a corner but elite agreed to stand down and work with emps and give them the corner since we were all going to be allies and working together moving forward.

Test also spoke with Romania and figured out that Romania isn't planning to expand outwards, so in our next meeting, he gave a new proposal: lets get you guys out of this top/northern territory and let us help you in expanding on that bottom left corner and take control of the Romania territory and you give up this territory and move down south.

They told us that they can't get any of the coralition leagues set up there as they were in a NAP with KT. Moving any coralition next to KT would irritate KT. With both KT alliance and the coralition almost at the brink of another server war, they didn't want to make things worse.

Lie #3 - We had a beacon map drawn out with lines for our NaP with KT, and Romania's territory was not in the NaP and 100% open for the taking.  

Lie #4 - The time frame shin is talking about is where we were actually on great terms with KT, not even castle hits were going on between our leagues, even though we had no castle agreements and just ended our war not long ago.

The Unforgiven alliance, our former alliance, was growing very strong. Unforgiven's were the only alliance which could have tilted the balance of the server based on if they joined the coralition side or the KT side.

Unforgiven alliance were never a part of their war and they always held a neutral stand on that war and never were on either side as both sides had wronged them in the past, with KT taking their beacons before and the coralition attacking their beacons all the time and threats being made.

Both sides had threatened the Unforgiven Knights beacons a lot of times, the main league of the Unforgiven alliance, so they had no intention of joining either side.

UC/Coralition was trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, getting us out of their territory and helping us move next to KT territory to cause issues between us and KT. UC/coralition thought that they would become very strong. Powerful enough to be able to take KT out, if they made friends with us and could get us to join the UC/Coralition.

Look at that, Shin claming to be a mind reader and telling everyone our "intent".  Fancy that, yet another lie (#5) and further proof of his utter ignorance.  And again, we already had our fight with KT and had no more reason to fight with them as we each had our territories carved out.  (the war with KT was fought over territory)

We weighted the pros and cons of the new territory offer.

The biggest problem with the offer was that, the corner beacon on the south west side of the map was being held by a KT ally with whom we used to fight with all the time and didn't like them at all, they were our enemies at that time. the DaM NationS league.

DaM NationS helped KT in the server war against the UC/coralition and were friends of the KT alliance. If we were to take that beacon, it would have upset the whole KT alliance. The perception would have been we are with the UC/coralition, which was not the case.

Lie #6 - DaM never declared war on the UC, they specifically declared war on KoC who they hated due to their beacons being taken down by KoC in the past.  They made it clear that they had no intentions of fighting with anyone else, and to boot, they had an alliance with Destiny at the time.

KT alliance were on our diplomacy at that time and had been there for a long time. None of the UC/coralition leagues were on our diplomacy.

As I mentioned above, both KT alliance and the UC/coralition were almost at the brink of a war, every NAP meeting making it worse than the last.

Lie #7 - KT wanted to add leagues to this already massive NaP and we hadn't reached an agreement one way or the other to add or remove anyone yet, and since Unforgivens were sitting in what was previously Coralition territory, we stated that we gad beacon plans to deal with first regarding Unforgivens (those plans were getting UE in the corner which KT Dave and Rick marshal of KT1 and 2 both congratulated us and re-iterated that it was a fair move after we did it). 

A new twist developed in those meetings. UC/coralition had told the KT alliance that they are planning to take the Unforgiven Knights corner beacon.

Lie #8 - This timeframe is BEFORE we gave the corner beacon to UE and we did't have ANY plans of hitting UK until after UE got the corner beacon and then gave it to KT (who we had a NaP with) so our ONLY option on the map for a corner to put Elite in was now the UK corner - so at some point in the future, we hit the only corner we could hit, and this was only because UE gave away the corner we gave to them, to KT who we had the NaP with.  Hitting UE back wasn't actually possible because they no longer held the corner.
Shin, your timelines are so far off base, I'm not sure how much more I can bother reading in the worlds longest post...

UC/coralition was trying to be friendly with us and wanting to be allies while they were threatening to attack as well, so we had no idea what was the truth and what wasn't and so we just couldn't trust them.

Lie #9 - We had never threatend to hit Unforgivens while we were working with them.  Shin had sat in a NaP meeting where he shouldn't of been and heard that we had "plans to deal with Unforgivens" before we would consider adding them to the NaP.  Again, those plans were putting UE in the corner, but apparently the way he percieved it was that we were going to hit UK, which wasn't the case in the least since that happened MONTHS later down the road AFTER he gave away the corner to KT making it impossible to get it back due to the NaP we had with KT.

The KT alliance rallied the entire server against the UC/coralition and basically made a declaration that if that beacon got hit, KT would declare war on the UC/coralition.

I'm not sure why you're trying to make KT out to be liars now....we hit both UE and UK and KT didn't hit us, so are you attempting to say that KT doesn't honor their word?

KT did all that for us, so we spoke with KT about it all. We asked them about the situation with that DaM NationS beacon. They said that they have been trying to get them moved out of that beacon for a while but they just wouldn't move, they are asking us for 4 beacons for it. We have been trying to get it done as fast as possible but they are taking too much time. We were already worried that someone would take it from them.

So we got a go ahead from KT on that beacon and that territory.

I spoke with the Dave and Test, and we agreed on the deal that we made. We take down those 5 beacons together and then KOK and Destiny gets the top edge beacons and the staging beacons that we held and we move out of that territory.

so when we took down the first beacon 426, held by DaM NationS, UC lost about 15mil - 25mil in softening and we lost about 25mil out of our hammer. I don't really remember the exact numbers but what I do remember is that we had lost more than they did but it was no big deal.

We softened a 60 mil beacon down to 30 mil, Shin bragged about having a 300 mil hammer, and instead of sending in his 300 mil hammer, he decided to only attack with 75 mil...so yeah, their losses were way higher than they needed to be, but that is due to their own stupidity, not our lack of honoring our word of getting them a CORNER BEACON down to 30 mil.

Who on the server that want's to be a corner beacon league wouldn't accept a deal where they get to have a corner beacon that's guarenteed to have 30 mil defense in it when they hit it.  And the ONLY reason we didn't do the whole thing ourselves is because UE kept talking about an alliance between us, so we wanted to start working together and seeing if we could trust one another.

When we took down that corner beacon, it caused a storm on the server. Most of our allies who were close with KT, got mad at us. They said that we back stabbed them and we are working with the UC/coralition. This was what the UC/Coralition wanted. A show to the server that the Unforgiven Emperors were working with the UC/coralition. Screenshots would float around on the server and everyone would be talking about it. Their main goal with it all was to dwindle all support that KT was getting from their allies.

Lie #10 - Again, shin claiming to be a mind reader and stating that he knows what our "main goal" was.  Simply not true as Shin is the one that said he wanted to ally with us, so we found a way to work with  him and get him a corner which was more territory than he had with 1 edge beacon up north, and also gave him infinate growth as the map continued to grow bigger diagonally at every spawn

Spending a few million offense softeners was basically nothing/negligible if we look at the return on investment and the indirect damage done their enemies.

Lie #11 - The claim regarding ROI (return on investment) is outrageous - a guarenteed 30 mil corner beacon is worth it's weight in gold if your goal is to have both ranking and growth.

They got a new powerful friend, Unforgiven Emperors. We got congratulated on getting the corner beacon and were sent a diplomatic request of ally by both KOK and Destiny. We thought about it but we just couldn't accept it. We were just pawns in their game. There was no trust built up, so it had to be worked on before we could have any diplomacy.

Lie #12 - Just pawns in their game?  They came to us with the offer of an alliance and we held true to our word of giving them a 30 mil corner beacon that went flawlessly to plan.  And doing ALL of this BEFORE getting ANYTHING from UE - no diplo status, no beacons up north, Shin wasn't even willing to send a message to his league that he was working with us.  So while our members used up our offense softening a corner beacon for him, his members were busy raiding all of us at our castles for "pvp" and he refused to tell them to stop or that we were working together.

We spoke about our plans on how to move forward with the rest of the beacons. Our prior arrangement was for us to work on all 5 beacons together. Test was all good with the plan until we took the 1 beacon.

Lie #13 - We got him the corner beacon IN EXCHANGE for him moving OUT OF the north (that was the GOAL of him moving down there, so he could move out of the north, and down to the corner. 

And AFTER he got and secured the corner, what I got was him bragging about sending out a league-wide with pictures of him moving out of the north and moving another league up there and furthermore growing into Destiny territory at the next spawn which didn't solve any problems and created a new set of issues with #1 being that whatever league he moved up there  was going to end up in direct war with Destiny and the entire UC at next spawn.

He said he was going to move Kings there, I got on TS with Kings, explained the situation, and Simmons (marshal of kings) said he wanted nothing to do with that area now that he knew he would be at war with us if he moved in and planned to expand into Destiny's area at next spawn.

Test changed his mind and then he came strong at us, asking us to give up our top beacons.

Lie #14 - Changed my mind?  I asked you to make good on your end of the deal.

After giving someone a corner beacon, and they held it for a week without any issues, wouldn't anyone ask for UE to hold their end and give up the northern beacon? 

What we had agreed upon was that we take all those 5 beacons first, then after that, when we are well established and stable on the bottom area then we pass on the top beacons to KOK/Destiny.

Lie #15 - So shin is now claiming that we agreed to take down a corner AND 4 additional edge beacons, in exchange for 1 beacon up north?  Does that sound INSANE to anyone else?  lol

We hadn't defined what well established and stable means when we made that agreement so I explained that it means 1 week's time after we take those 5 beacons, we give those top beacons.

Test wasn't happy about it and tried to change the whole deal and tried to force us to give up our top beacons before we move forward with anything.

Lie #16 - AFTER giving him the corner beacon, not before moving forward with anything.

Well my 30 minutes are up, I can't bother reading any further and responding with the massive amount of lies that have been brought to light in such a short amount of this massive novel that has been posted.

thefray
8 September, 2016, 6:28 PM UTC

Funny how nobody is addressing how Shin want to control the server. Are you all good with this proposed alliance of Shin's to judge your worthiness and decide if you get a beacon or are veto'd

How he states the big leagues shouldn't control the server unless he is one of them?

How we wants all of us to attack ANYONE who dares to touch an alliance beacon?

Is that the Stormfall you want?
brunsonthomas
8 September, 2016, 7:47 PM UTC
thefray said:

Funny how nobody is addressing how Shin want to control the server. Are you all good with this proposed alliance of Shin's to judge your worthiness and decide if you get a beacon or are veto'd

How he states the big leagues shouldn't control the server unless he is one of them?

How we wants all of us to attack ANYONE who dares to touch an alliance beacon?

Is that the Stormfall you want?
What his opinion is does not matter in the long run. Sooner or later someone will be stronger or independent enough to ignore him and play their own game. He has done well, but egos don't make the game.
UTC +5:00
Emperor's Shin
8 September, 2016, 7:54 PM UTC

THEFRAY,

I never said of any alliance right now, I was pretty clear in mentioning there that, we can have that after our war is over but only after the war is OVER like maybe a month from now or whenever the war was over, and it was a suggestion.

the logic behind it being, you can't kill us, we can't kill you, as Castles can't be destroyed, so we both are not going anywhere, so sooner or later, we would have to come up with a solution on things instead of having a war that lasts forever.

It was the best solution I could come up with and I was pretty clear in saying that we will make a system that is fair and just for everyone on the server, with all of us giving our opinions and ideas and coming up with a system which works for everyone.

THE CONCEPT WAS, THERE WOULD BE NO BIG ALLIANCES AND JUST A BIG BEACON NAP sorta, REST EVERYTHING IS A FAIR GAME FOR EVERYONE TO ATTACK AS THIS IS A WAR GAME, FORTRESSES, CASTLES, SIEGES, HAMLETS, SETTLMENTS, SO THAT ALL THE TOP LEAGUES DON'T END UP ALLYING WITH ONE ANOTHER AND GANG UP ON LITTLE LEAGUES, AS WE HAD BEEN THERE, WE WERE A LITTLE LEAGUE BEFORE, AND WE REMEMBERED HOW WE WERE BULLIED BY THE CORALITION SO THAT'S WHY, WE NEEDED A SYSTEM THAT WOULD BE FAIR FOR THE LITTLE LEAGUES AS WELL.
This Game is not Farmville like you guys like to play which I hated.

I HAVE SEEN IT COUNTLESS TIMES, HOW A PLAYER FROM A SMALL LEAGUE IS HIT BY THE THE BIG LEAGUES JUST BECAUSE THAT PLAYER HIT 1 PLAYER FROM THE LEAGUE, SO THE ENTIRE BIG LEAGUE GANGS UP ON 1 SUCH SMALL PLAYER, MAKING IT AN UNFAIR FIGHT FOR THAT LITTLE GUY TO FIGHT WITH HIM AND PRACTICALLY MAKING IT INTO A LEAGUE WAR, WHICH IS UNFAIR TO THAT LITTLE LEAGUE AS THE BIG LEAGUE WOULD OBVIOUSLY WIN. SO THAT WAS WHAT THE LOGIC BEHIND IT ALL WAS AS I WAS ONE SUCH PLAYER AS WELL AND WAS BULLIED LIKE THAT MANY TIMES SO I KNOW HOW IT FEELS. THAT'S WHY.

Also, please speak with djmoody, he mentioned that the game is flawed and that it is broken, and such, so this is how we ended up discussing this and I suggested all this, again, they were all just ideas and suggestions, nothing I said was to be taken up as a line written in stone, they were all just my suggestions, just like I expected everyone else to give their own suggestions to make a system and build a system that is fair and just for everyone on the server and everyone gets a say in it and gives their ideas, inputs and suggestions to make a system which everyone of us is happy with and loves it.

the whole logic behind it being that, 1 person can't make rules, we will would have to collaborate and contribute and work together to come up with a system of rules which everyone loves and likes and wants to play with and such. that's all it was.

Emperor's Shin
8 September, 2016, 8:18 PM UTC

Fray,

also,  remember how about 1 week or so ago, when you were in KOK and we were into the war for a week by then. [I don't remember the exact timings, I am not oracle. :P] You had troops out in your castle and many of our players fireballed you for points in the war, you sent me a letter asking me why were you getting fireballed, you didn't do anything to our league, ie, farmville gameplay. I made a huge enlighenment for you by mentioning that there was a war with points running and they were just fireballing you for points, and right that moment you moved over to Destiny. :P was pretty funny but it is what it is.

Roftie
8 September, 2016, 8:37 PM UTC

Shin you are so badly entangled in your lies you dont know which way is up.

The more you type the more you lie.

The people in EMPs will see you for what you are soon enough.

I really liked you once but then you started talking.....

Mad Roy
8 September, 2016, 9:14 PM UTC
roftie said:

Not exactly that I want to give my opinion here, but I'm a bit confused, aren't you an Emperor now?
UTC -3:00
Roftie
8 September, 2016, 9:19 PM UTC

Mad Roy said:

roftie said:

Not exactly that I want to give my opinion here, but I'm a bit confused, aren't you an Emperor now?

Well spotted.

Does that mean I have to lie as well then??

OMAC
8 September, 2016, 9:25 PM UTC

ROFTIE!!!!!!!

How the heck are you?

Come out of the darkness (UE) and back into the light! ;-)
Edilio Lazaro Lazaro
8 September, 2016, 9:26 PM UTC
roftie, lol, you always writte in several discussions in this game :)
Emperor's Shin
8 September, 2016, 10:16 PM UTC

test said:

Emperor Shin said:

Hello Everyone,

Due to so many lies and a rediculously long post, I won't bother to attempt to respond  to everything, but will go as far as I can in 30 minutes.  

Lie #1, you spent way more than 30min reading/writing all this, and a whole lot more than that on all the other posts that you made over me, lol, but it was all just you again lying, that's all you do, and manipulating and playing mindgames and twisting other peoples words to your advantage like always, but it is your niche skill, you are a pro at it, so can't blame you for doing all that as that is all that you are good at and know how to do.
You know why you are always having problems with everyone and are the most hated person in the game and everyone hates you? that's because you are just a very sad-sad man, I think you have a really really sad life and you take it all out on the players playing this game, all your real life misery and sadness, and so you try to make the life of everyone playing this game a misery as well, I am not sure why anyone would want to do that, I mean you could atleast try to have some fun while you are in the *GAME*, it's a game for a reason, instead of causing misery and suffering everywhere you are and everywhere you go, even in the game. I mean, obviously, you are going to say that you are havin fun but you really aren't, you are just a sad-sad man and your only goal is to cause misery and suffering everywhere. that is all that you are.
Just because you have a very painful and sad life, you want to make everyone's life just like yours and want to just inflict your pain on others, that's why you play this game and in the process degrading everyone's gaming experience as well.
DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY, YOU STOOPED TO THE LOWEST POINT YOU EVER COULD IN THIS GAME, EVEN YOUR OWN CAPTAINS WERE ASHAMED AND DISAPPOINTED IN YOU AND WERE DISGUSTED BY THE VULGARITY THAT WAS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, 
ATLEAST THEY WERE RESPECTABLE AND HONORABLE ENOUGH TO APOLOGIZE TO ME FOR YOUR ACTIONS,
http://pasteboard.co/LHtlmJ3G.png

test
8 September, 2016, 11:24 PM UTC

Emperor Shin said:

test said:

Emperor Shin said:

Hello Everyone,

Lie #1, you spent way more than 30min reading/writing all this, and a whole lot more than that on all the other posts that you made over me, lol, but it was all just you again lying, that's all you do, and manipulating and playing mindgames and twisting other peoples words to your advantage like always, but it is your niche skill, you are a pro at it, so can't blame you for doing all that as that is all that you are good at and know how to do.
Maybe you're a slow reader and processor and typer, but that doesn't mean everyone else is...
You know why you are always having problems with everyone and are the most hated person in the game and everyone hates you? that's because you are just a very sad-sad man, I think you have a really really sad life and you take it all out on the players playing this game, all your real life misery and sadness, and so you try to make the life of everyone playing this game a misery as well, I am not sure why anyone would want to do that, I mean you could atleast try to have some fun while you are in the *GAME*, it's a game for a reason, instead of causing misery and suffering everywhere you are and everywhere you go, even in the game. I mean, obviously, you are going to say that you are havin fun but you really aren't, you are just a sad-sad man and your only goal is to cause misery and suffering everywhere. that is all that you are.
Shin, the self proclaimed mind-reader and oracle who know's everything that everyone thinks!  

Just because you have a very painful and sad life, you want to make everyone's life just like yours and want to just inflict your pain on others, that's why you play this game and in the process degrading everyone's gaming experience as well.
Looks like after I brought your lies to light, you have nothing left to say or do except personally attack me and my character. Guess that's all the proof that's needed as to what type of person you really are.  
DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY, YOU STOOPED TO THE LOWEST POINT YOU EVER COULD IN THIS GAME, EVEN YOUR OWN CAPTAINS WERE ASHAMED AND DISAPPOINTED IN YOU AND WERE DISGUSTED BY THE VULGARITY THAT WAS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, 
I asked you to stop typing and start acting.  I'm tired of all the rhetoric that comes out of your mouth especially when your actions end up being the opposite of what you say.
ATLEAST THEY WERE RESPECTABLE AND HONORABLE ENOUGH TO APOLOGIZE TO ME FOR YOUR ACTIONS,
Alright Shin, you've made yet another BOLD claim, let's see if you can bring an ounce of proof to what you say...
http://pasteboard.co/LHtlmJ3G.png 
Nice SS - and it comes nowhere close to "proving" your point and says nothing about my actions, just that he heard that it wasn't pretty, whatever you want to interpret that as meaning.
I really like the part in the SS where you left out what you said and everything else that went on in that convo and took just one tiny snipit of convo and hid the rest.  Not to mention leaving out everything you said in TS.  Very brave and honerable of you.  You must feel really good about yourself right now.
Were we nice to one another and acting like "besties", holding hands and skipping along, singing Kum Ba Yah, while talking about all the pleasant things going on in stormfall? Certainly not. You repeated yourself over and over saying the same thing again and again, and eventually everyone that was talking in TS had had enough of the nonsense you kept spouting out in to chat and when you didn't get your desired result, you rage quit the convo.
I will continue to fight back (with proof, as always) against your wild accusations - if you wanna stop degrading and personally attacking people on the forums and get back to the game, I'd love to meet you on the battle field instead.
Cheers,
-test

LadyDominatrix
9 September, 2016, 1:25 AM UTC

Well, I be danged - I didn't think let alone believe it possible - I fear I might faint from the shock.   No way in a gazillion-billion years would I have

thought to read something written that beat Friction when it came to writing fiction.    Kudos to Shinn for a great (as far as a line of do-do) work of art.
Windage79
9 September, 2016, 5:50 AM UTC

All these Lies? And numbers as well!

First lie that tests writes..should explain his delusion of anything he says and does.

He is only going to answer to shin's post in a 30 minute time frame. Was that before or after you had to section everything out and copy and paste and then type you answers. Test, you cant even be honest to say that you spent more the 30 minutes trying to do damage control! Sorry test, you clips of pieces and parts of what was said..and pasted in the right places to look incriminating..old tactic, get a new avenue!

So lets address the so called lies....and statements over looked, shall we?

We will call tests numbered statements as delusions:

Delusion #1: Lie #1 - UE jumped in front of FoH at the previous spawn

(if you took the time to digest everything, which emotional respondents never do) As stated in shins post

This so-called coralition member hasn't held edge beacons for 5 rows of beacon drops and better yet, they weren't even a part of the coralition anymore.

I think shin was fair enough not to mention the leagues name, but glad to see you knew who he was talking about :) then under the delusion is yet another orange eyesore comment:

Notice how Shin doesn't mention that KT had around 28 beacons? 

Why would he mention KT's beacons? It is Irrelevant to the story of the war between Destiny and Emps.

Delusion#2:Lie #2 - I had told UE that we are not giving up our edge beacons to them and if they wanted to grow, they could grow West and TK was an opporutnity (#343).

Didnt see where he said anything to the contrary. This is clearly an emotional response. If your going to clip and paste on a post, could you help the reader out a bit here? I know you were trying to stay in your 30 min. time frame..right?

We were told that only edge beacon 397 is ours and whatever other edge beacons of ours that destiny took were their beacons.

This is shin's statement in that paragraph, yes?

Oh yet another orange statement:

At no time did we ever say we would not hit an enemy (TK) who had hit our beacons during our war wit KT

hmmm, where is the proof on all this, you don't have TS recordings??? But a bunch of “google doc's” clipped.

Delusion#3:Lie #3 - We had a beacon map drawn out with lines for our NaP with KT, and Romania's territory was not in the NaP and 100% open for the taking. 

Hmm, wonder why you wanted Emps down there then....?

Delusion#4: Lie #4 - The time frame shin is talking about is where we were actually on great terms with KT, not even castle hits were going on between our leagues, even though we had no castle agreements and just ended our war not long ago.

Why dont we comment on how Un's were invited to the Nap with KT, and went to the TS, and told by KOK they were not allowed in the meeting because it would look like Unforgiven were under KT? Great terms with them,huh?

Delusion #5 : never appeared..its still thinking....(only has 30 minutes)

Delusion #6: Lie #6 - DaM never declared war on the UC, they specifically declared war on KoC who they hated due to their beacons being taken down by KoC in the past.  They made it clear that they had no intentions of fighting with anyone else, and to boot, they had an alliance with Destiny at the time.

Is this like UE declaring war on you, and you threatening all of Unforgivens? Hmmmmm I would say: maybe you should take them out of coralition so that it doesn't cause confusion? But then I would be using your words..??

aww lost my place what lie were we on.. this number system is soo tedious.

Delusion #7: Lie #7 - KT wanted to add leagues to this already massive NaP and we hadn't reached an agreement one way or the other to add or remove anyone yet, and since Unforgivens were sitting in what was previously Coralition territory, we stated that we gad beacon plans to deal with first regarding Unforgiven

Please See above answer for #4. Unforgiven was one of those leagues that KT wanted to add..hmmm

“and since Unforgivens were sitting in what was previously Coralition territory”

I do believe this is what shin was saying: it was Previously Corilition territory. So it was not corilition territory anymore right? (see delusion #1 in case the twist of truth is getting confusing..I'm still looking for #5)

Delusion#8: Here is where it gets interesting-

Lie #8 - This timeframe is BEFORE we gave the corner beacon to UE and we did't have ANY plans of hitting UK until after UE got the corner beacon and then gave it to KT (who we had a NaP with) so our ONLY option on the map for a corner to put Elite in was now the UK corner - so at some point in the future, we hit the only corner we could hit, and this was only because UE gave away the corner we gave to them, to KT who we had the NaP with.  Hitting UE back wasn't actually possible because they no longer held the corner.

So in other words..lets untwist the truth a bit... You Hit Unforgiven Knights (who had never done anything to you) because you couldnt hit UE....???

Please revert back to Delusion#6, as it seems to be a double standard here. For those of you who are getting tired of bouncing back and forth between twisted words

DaM never declared war on the UC, they specifically declared war on KoC who they hated due to their beacons being taken down by KoC in the past.

So lets get this straight: its ok for KOC to be in war without corilition, but If Emps declare war, then you have a hard time not understanding that The rest of the Unforgivens were not involved?

Your statement above says that you understand a specific war between 2 leagues, even if one of those leagues is a part of the corilition but you say you have a hard time with the Unforgivens having independent wars, because we had Unforgiven in the front of the name. LAME!

Delusion#9: OMG how many more of these!!!

Lie #9 - We had never threatend to hit Unforgivens while we were working with them.  Shin had sat in a NaP meeting where he shouldn't of been and heard that we had "plans to deal with Unforgivens" before we would consider adding them to the NaP.  Again, those plans were putting UE in the corner, but apparently the way he percieved it was that we were going to hit UK, which wasn't the case in the least since that happened MONTHS later down the road AFTER he gave away the corner to KT making it impossible to get it back due to the NaP we had with KT.

No it was more like: “Well you dont have ally status with us, so not much we can do.” Even after Unforgivens offered Peace. Peace was not good enough, it was ally or nothing, and if we hit..sorry we are not allies... indirect threats are still threats..

HAS ANYONE SEEN LIE #5 YET? Still looking.... I think it took a mental break :)

I'm not sure why you're trying to make KT out to be liars now....we hit both UE and UK and KT didn't hit us, so are you attempting to say that KT doesn't honor their word?

So is this bragging about hitting UE and UK? Does kind of match up with "plans to deal with Unforgivens"

Delusion #10: Lie #10 - Again, shin claiming to be a mind reader and stating that he knows what our "main goal" was.  Simply not true as Shin is the one that said he wanted to ally with us, so we found a way to work with  him and get him a corner which was more territory than he had with 1 edge beacon up north, and also gave him infinate growth as the map continued to grow bigger diagonally at every spawn

shin- mind reader? Shin what number am I thinking of?

YA your right..5..Im still looking for it!!!!!!!!!!!

Delusion #11: Lie #11 - The claim regarding ROI (return on investment) is outrageous - a guarenteed 30 mil corner beacon is worth it's weight in gold if your goal is to have both ranking and growth.

Still trying to save face? ... this claim on this claim..is outrageous :) a waste of time for the reader..thanks!

Delusion#12: Lie #12 - Just pawns in their game?  They came to us with the offer of an alliance and we held true to our word of giving them a 30 mil corner beacon that went flawlessly to plan.  And doing ALL of this BEFORE getting ANYTHING from UE - no diplo status, no beacons up north

Lie #13 - We got him the corner beacon IN EXCHANGE for him moving OUT OF the north (that was the GOAL of him moving down there, so he could move out of the north, and down to the corner. 

We are just going to group these 2 delusions together..he skipped one..so can I..let him hunt for 13 for awhile.

I do believe that shin was saying there was a 5 beacon transfer?

This is where I read correctly that you helped with the ONE beacon and then made demands on ally status, and time frame on stabilizing beacons and handing over top ones...

ok thanks that was pretty shaky for a minute trying to read through all that manure.

So what your really saying here is that you really only wanted to half help with just ONE beacon then you wanted all their BEACONS, and them out of the north...hmmmmm

I like the phrase “we got him the corner beacon” As I think you said earlier..it was a ridiculous statement of ROI.

So did ya “Get it for him” ? Or did you “Soften it” big difference in statements.

maybe you should have taken longer the 30 minutes to answer.

Delusion# 14: Lie #14 - Changed my mind?  I asked you to make good on your end of the deal.

The deal was forever changing, based on new stipulations. You said yourself after the one beacon exchange YOU wanted Diplo

ALL of this BEFORE getting ANYTHING from UE - no diplo status, no beacons

so your saying one softening blow and you needed beacons and diplo? You couldn't wait until they were moved down and stable. Before saying a deal wasn't honored? The deal wasn't done.

Sounds a bit greedy to me.

Delusion#15: ..omg test..really??? this took longer the 30 minutes

Lie #15 - So shin is now claiming that we agreed to take down a corner AND 4 additional edge beacons, in exchange for 1 beacon up north?  Does that sound INSANE to anyone else?  Lol

Ok so maybe you take the server for fools, but lets keep to your facts. You wanted the northern territory, well there was more then ONE beacon there, and those who look at the map, know this. Or let me use your words...

And doing ALL of this BEFORE getting ANYTHING from UE - no diplo status, no beacons up north

I do see the word BEACONS...and the phrase “beacons up north”.

Delusion#16 : Lie #16 - AFTER giving him the corner beacon, not before moving forward with anything.

After HELPING with the corner beacon... HELPING..

thats when stipulations started to change.

Diplo being a MAJOR thing..remember, seems to me there was a bit of a problem with ally/peace.

Unforgivens offered peace. from the Destiny camp..it was ally or nothing.... nice way to slowly work on trust eh?

Oh Thank the good lawd above this is done..

I found Delusion #5!!!!!!!!!!!

he started it out with Lie#5

30 MINUTES.......???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

UTC +4:00
1667596 users registered; 34023 topics; 253969 posts; our newest member:Aka123