29 August, 2016, 11:53 AM UTC

The Corsaires Seek to Expand Their Influence
Check the latest Stormfall Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
vakonziko
29 August, 2016, 4:48 PM UTC
Why you don't post the chronicles when kok got destroyed lol.
UTC +0:00
FAILO
30 August, 2016, 3:15 AM UTC
vakonziko said:

chronacles are created by players if you have information and screens about KoK;s decline and would like to write a story feel free to..
tweakerbee
30 August, 2016, 6:06 PM UTC
Even the forum feels the dictatorship of the Coralition. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 August, 2016, 8:55 AM UTC
vakonziko said:

As Failo said, you can create your own chronicles if you have a wish. We will support that.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
ThatGuy
1 September, 2016, 6:04 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

vakonziko said:

As Failo said, you can create your own chronicles if you have a wish. We will support that.

Who is the point of contact for it?  I thought the new beaconscape spoke for itself, but if people really want to brag and show off screenshots, may as well know who we need to talk to =)

UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2016, 8:26 AM UTC
ThatGuy said:

Who is the point of contact for it?  I thought the new beaconscape spoke for itself, but if people really want to brag and show off screenshots, may as well know who we need to talk to =)

You can contact Lord Oberon in PM if you need any help, or leave a post foe me on Forum 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
IronApex Turok
18 September, 2016, 5:58 AM UTC
FAILO said:

vakonziko said:

chronacles are created by players if you have information and screens about KoK;s decline and would like to write a story feel free to..
where do we go to write the chronicles.....i think its time we chronicle the demise of this game. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 September, 2016, 1:04 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

where do we go to write the chronicles.....i think its time we chronicle the demise of this game. 
If you really want to write Chronicles, contact Lord Oberon in PM and discuss it with him. But keep in mind that articles will need to be approved before posted :)
1781589 users registered; 48448 topics; 287544 posts; our newest member:mamonth