17 August, 2016, 2:16 PM UTC

Death Before You and the Integrity Raiders Expand Their Lands
Check the latest Stormfall Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Stewart_KT1
18 August, 2016, 11:36 AM UTC

WOW, The death before you league ? This rag goes from bad to worse.

The next thing you know we will have a super alliance of Kong of klinks, Destinidleydoodly, knights ob templarstanistan, Itchyandscrachy, Gunstoreven emporastinglings. etc etc etc attacking the new alien armada of figment created as factistan.
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Oracle
18 August, 2016, 12:14 PM UTC

Try playing on the Untamed land, Demon Hunters, Demon lords. Drunken Women, Drunken Goats, drunken dragon, Drunken wives.  Integrity 2, Integrity 11, Integrity ii, Now we have Integrity two. 

List goes on and on, mess up deplomat
Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
djmoody
18 August, 2016, 1:00 PM UTC
I guess "Death Before You" would technically be a very bad idea. I am picturing a bunch of knights falling on their swords just before the enemy lines to ensure they died first :)
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Tok'ra
19 August, 2016, 8:03 AM UTC
djmoody said:

I guess "Death Before You" would technically be a very bad idea. I am picturing a bunch of knights falling on their swords just before the enemy lines to ensure they died first :)
Was called back in the day cannon fodder 
Tok'ra
SM of FOL
20 August, 2016, 2:52 AM UTC

Anyone else notice the 20% offensive loss on several of those beacon "hand offs"?

SM of FOL
1667424 users registered; 34157 topics; 253930 posts; our newest member:diggerman