The end of NAP?

7 Replies
Jason Bullet
Administrator
31 March, 2016, 3:19 PM UTC

THE REALM BRACES FOR WAR  

Check the latest Stormfall Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun!

P.S. More episodes -> http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/

Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
UTC +2:00
jumy
31 March, 2016, 7:31 PM UTC

company meeting?

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Stewart
1 April, 2016, 1:10 PM UTC
So very sorry Anarchy, we are working together now among the leagues you wish us to be squabling with, Oh dear oh dear. any future move you come up with may OR may not be a wall.
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
test
1 April, 2016, 6:17 PM UTC

Glad this post it out there.  It is quite misleading though...

Even though the massive NaP has ended, a number of leagues individually came together directly following that meeting where it came to an end and had 1 on 1 discussions and decided to maintain the NaP with one another.   So while yes the overall NaP that was once in place is over, the individual NaP's with all the leagues that talked with one another are still in full effect.

Basically the NaP that fell apart became some massive deal where every Saturday 30 or so people had to waste 4 hours of their day talking about some monstrosity of an agreement and come up with all sorts of other rules and deals and agreements and management.  Some of us were showing up late for dinner with our families or missing out on starting date nights on time and that's just flippin' silly.

The NaP is VERY simple and didn't need all that committee and sub committee and attendance to meetings and pointless ramblings of those that chose to filibuster a meeting for a couple hours at a time.

Simplicity:

You don't hit us, we don't hit you, fortress are included with beacons, stay out of each others "growth areas" during new beacon spawns.

roadstar Pitbull
1 April, 2016, 9:37 PM UTC
Stewart_KT1 said:

So very sorry Anarchy, we are working together now among the leagues you wish us to be squabling with, Oh dear oh dear. any future move you come up with may OR may not be a wall.
Now the picture becomes clearer....
Stewart
1 April, 2016, 11:15 PM UTC
Wow, i drink so much that i actually wake up in the driveway this morning and the best i can do is 1 reply to my rambling. I think i should check the other threads to see if i done any better elsewhere.
Noodle maker extreme
test
2 April, 2016, 6:59 AM UTC

Stewart_KT1 said:

Wow, i drink so much that i actually wake up in the driveway this morning and the best i can do is 1 reply to my rambling. I think i should check the other threads to see if i done any better elsewhere.

Don't worry Stewart, the weekend is young, there is still time to have fun.

Congrats on the driveway though, can only imagine the other shenanigans that happened!
Marcel Stokvis
9 April, 2016, 9:02 PM UTC

lol the nap with KT3 was cos of poor little roftie and me ???

I feel honoured
Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
1720642 users registered; 42307 topics; 270768 posts; our newest member:Castle №1246317