PEACE IS TESTED

7 Replies
Lord Oberon
9 February, 2016, 3:51 PM UTC

PEACE IS TESTED

Check the latest Stormfall Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun!

P.S. More episodes -> http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
rach
11 February, 2016, 2:24 PM UTC

Unfortunately, adding further fuel to the fire were a number of events. The first was an attack on Destiny’s beacon #95 by the Celtic Frost, a league which is widely thought of as a tool that the Knights Templar uses on a regular basis to accomplish goals, without directly bloodying their hands.

yeah celtic frost are tools :)

UTC +1:00
JWeiser_FoL
11 February, 2016, 4:32 PM UTC
lmao i dunno where u guys get your info but this is hilarious
JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
rach
11 February, 2016, 4:42 PM UTC
These are classic KT tactics , its not the first time they have used Celtic Frost to avoid getting there hands dirty 
JWeiser_FoL
11 February, 2016, 5:05 PM UTC

lmao Celtic Frost is on their own. They may be friends with KT and all of us in the ASL but they make their own decisions

http://prntscr.com/a1xwi7

But then again ANYONE who doesnt like Destiny is our friends

JWeiser_FoL
rach
11 February, 2016, 6:51 PM UTC
You keep telling yourselves that , I am 100% positive that CF has KT alts among the ranks and they are the tool box that holds all the tools 
JWeiser_FoL
11 February, 2016, 6:57 PM UTC
lol believe what you want i know for a fact KT does NOT have alts in CF. Nor do they have ANY control over CF. All KT and the ASl can do is give our opinion to him but the overall decision of his actions are up to him and his captians
JWeiser_FoL
Marcel Stokvis
14 February, 2016, 5:32 PM UTC

CF is KT plain and simple

I will try to salvage the screenshots I had from my crashed HD

CF,  walking dead, cherokee etc etc etc all filled with KT alts that are used to work around peace treaties or nap's

I wonder why the nr 1 ranked league needs these tactics are they really that scared ?

Or did they begin to love their farmville playstyle on their mains ?
Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
1782380 users registered; 48511 topics; 287818 posts; our newest member:Nita