KT2 COMES UNDER ASSAULT

11 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
18 January, 2016, 9:57 AM UTC

Anarchy Continues

Check the latest Stormfall Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun!

P.S. More episodes ->http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Stewart
18 January, 2016, 11:09 PM UTC

Sarrgon, You forgot to say that 188 was being weakened to hand of to a friendly league as well, the same as EVERY beacon of KT2 that you hit.

Will it be next episode where you cover KT1 smashing down 227 of yours and yous vowed to knock down a KT1 edge beacon every week?

Has it been a week yet????????

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Huckleberry
19 January, 2016, 3:39 AM UTC
Looking forward to reading about it, been interesting to watch the red bar action so far.
loringer1
21 January, 2016, 3:30 AM UTC
Stewart_KT1 said:

Sarrgon, You forgot to say that 188 was being weakened to hand of to a friendly league as well, the same as EVERY beacon of KT2 that you hit.

Will it be next episode where you cover KT1 smashing down 227 of yours and yous vowed to knock down a KT1 edge beacon every week?

Has it been a week yet????????

KT1 smashing down 227 ? you mean after over 10 softerning blows from all the KT leagues , it took 4 leagues to weaken 227 and KT1 still came off worse from the hammer lol
UTC +1:00
Stewart
21 January, 2016, 8:30 AM UTC

Was it still standing when one of the KT1 hammers got there? Yes, and it got smashed down.

Are we posting fairy tales about taking beacons down?

Just look at the pics posted in the fairy story of KT2 beacon going down, Any league who has defended a beacon knows that the numbers showed there are a joke, It was in the last stages of being handed off.

Then yous come on here while pretending to be not who yous are and crowing about your great exploits.

A bunch of bottom feeding carrion eaters talking themselves up.

Noodle maker extreme
WilliamWallace
21 January, 2016, 11:19 AM UTC

Stewart, nobody is taking the Chronicle posts seriously anymore.  Everyone knows at this point its written by Sarrgon.  His articles were all about LEgacy when he was there when he first started writing these.  Then he went to KOK and it was all about them, and now Anarchy...same drivel.  Plus he has his alts in some other leagues, that I know of which he will every so often report on or take screenshots from their league messages.

Plarium pays his for this drivel too.  Pathetic.
Lord Oberon
Administrator
21 January, 2016, 2:41 PM UTC

My Lords and Ladies, 

Whoever made this report is just a mere Stormfaller, like the rest us. And they volunteered to write these Chronicles.  

So I can't stress this enough, if you feel that your are able to write the Chronicles from your own perspective and you are sure you'll do a good job, submit your Chronicles to me, so that we can consider publishing them. 

Thank you all!
Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
WilliamWallace
21 January, 2016, 6:45 PM UTC

Like the rest of us?  You are not quite the mere Stormfaller.  Furthermore, typically volunteers do their work for free, hence the term, volunteer.  From the rumorville, He gets paid in sapphires from Plarium for these submissions...

Mehnslayer
22 January, 2016, 4:04 AM UTC
WilliamWallace said:

Like the rest of us?  You are not quite the mere Stormfaller.  Furthermore, typically volunteers do their work for free, hence the term, volunteer.  From the rumorville, He gets paid in sapphires from Plarium for these submissions...

I would be careful with rumors, more often then not they are not true. That said, I have 0 idea. Maybe you should make a submission and let me know :P
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
Huckleberry
22 January, 2016, 4:16 AM UTC

No one will ever make everyone happy with stories like this in this type of game. Its a war game and each story is going to show a winner and a loser typically. Not surprised to find some on here liking the stories and some hating them.

Also, I recently found out for a fact that there are a few people writing these stories. 
loringer1
22 January, 2016, 11:16 AM UTC
Stewart_KT1 said:

Was it still standing when one of the KT1 hammers got there? Yes, and it got smashed down.

Are we posting fairy tales about taking beacons down?

Just look at the pics posted in the fairy story of KT2 beacon going down, Any league who has defended a beacon knows that the numbers showed there are a joke, It was in the last stages of being handed off.

Then yous come on here while pretending to be not who yous are and crowing about your great exploits.

A bunch of bottom feeding carrion eaters talking themselves up.

Of course it got smashed down , but the fact remains that it still took all the kt leagues to take out 1 beacon , KT1 got all the sub leagues to weaken it and took the glory for knocking it down on the 12th strike haha (is that something to be proud of ?)
UTC +1:00
djmoody
23 January, 2016, 11:18 AM UTC

Actually it took coining on 1 account to approx 150m to take the beacon down......

And that is why their isn't a war going on between KT and Anarchy right now as Anarchy have to sit back and think hard about how they defend against that 150m player (and 200m hammer).

Strategy game..... not really.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
1719569 users registered; 42337 topics; 270176 posts; our newest member:ysharapov