A TIME FOR REST?

12 Replies
Character
11 January, 2016, 10:09 AM UTC

Time for Rest

Check the latest Stormfall Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun!

 P.S. More episodes -> http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
0
User
11 January, 2016, 9:03 PM UTC
Ouch, looks like an offense was failed to be recalled from the DAM beacon
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
0
User
12 January, 2016, 8:21 PM UTC
No article on the German Leagues attacking Werewolf Beacons?? 
JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
0
User
12 January, 2016, 9:48 PM UTC
Johnathon Weiser said:

No article on the German Leagues attacking Werewolf Beacons?? 
Articles are written by players, If you wish to write one up i'm sure Oberon would be happy to proof read it and post it... I don't know if there are any other requirements
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
0
Character
13 January, 2016, 12:08 PM UTC
Very much true. If you have something to write about, you can do it and submit the article to me. 
Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
0
User
13 January, 2016, 8:15 PM UTC
No thank you im not a reporter :) Got better and more important things to do with my league then write stories :) Maybe someone else will come along and want to be the reporter :P
JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
0
User
13 January, 2016, 8:21 PM UTC

Well it would seem that Anarchy has spies well planted if you want the correct information go to the source, the beacon BILSKIRNIR lost was lightly defended as it was also being given to another league (Gator Nation) so yes Anarchy was somehow aware that it was an easy hit.  Just some additional information to shed light on the subject.

UTC +0:00
0
User
14 January, 2016, 1:13 PM UTC
Jezebel, I agree. Anarchy does have spies everywhere as does destiny but that doesnt mean we dont have sies in their leagues as well ;) 
JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
0
User
17 January, 2016, 11:18 PM UTC

"The one league that appeared to be at the center of most of this destruction was none other than Anarchy, a league that the Chronicle has recently reported on"


Do you get confused writing this sort of thing considering you are Sarrgon from the Anarchy league?


For those of you who didn't know who wrote this drivel. Keep their identity in mind when you re-read all these stories.

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
0
User
18 January, 2016, 1:22 AM UTC

I can think of quite a few worse people to be writing the articles lol.

It would probably have been wise of Plarium to have the author acknowledge themselves so everything appeared above board. Personally I don't think there is too much bias in the articles, if they focus in some areas over others it's more to do with access to the screen shots than deliberate attempts to distort.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
0
User
18 January, 2016, 11:15 PM UTC

djmoody said:


I can think of quite a few worse people to be writing the articles lol.

It would probably have been wise of Plarium to have the author acknowledge themselves so everything appeared above board. Personally I don't think there is too much bias in the articles, if they focus in some areas over others it's more to do with access to the screen shots than deliberate attempts to distort.

Lots of people would do a worse job.


Hard to believe its not a deliberate attempt to distort when certain things are consistently misreported and/or twisted to the same ends.
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
0
User
19 January, 2016, 3:36 AM UTC
Stewart_KT1 said:

djmoody said:


I can think of quite a few worse people to be writing the articles lol.

It would probably have been wise of Plarium to have the author acknowledge themselves so everything appeared above board. Personally I don't think there is too much bias in the articles, if they focus in some areas over others it's more to do with access to the screen shots than deliberate attempts to distort.

Lots of people would do a worse job.


Hard to believe its not a deliberate attempt to distort when certain things are consistently misreported and/or twisted to the same ends.
Just depends who you are talking to. Also I believe these are written by multiple people. It says anyone can submit.
UTC +0:00
0
Character
19 January, 2016, 1:25 PM UTC
Stewart_KT1 said:

"The one league that appeared to be at the center of most of this destruction was none other than Anarchy, a league that the Chronicle has recently reported on"


Do you get confused writing this sort of thing considering you are Sarrgon from the Anarchy league?


For those of you who didn't know who wrote this drivel. Keep their identity in mind when you re-read all these stories.

Dear Lord Stewart, please feel free to submit your own reports if you feel that you can do a better job than other reporters. 
Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
0
2321788 users registered; 62476 topics; 328764 posts; our newest member:sbc