All Categories

Share your thoughts for your chance to win 3,000 Sapphires!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 7, 2018, 12:0706/07/18
02/14/17

It is not uncommon to see players from all across the world joining together in a League. And sometimes it's difficult to decide on a city where all League Members can meet. If you were the organizer of your League Gathering, what city would you choose and why?

Share your thoughts for your chance to win 3,000 Sapphires. The more detailed reply the better are your chances of receiving a prize!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 7, 2018, 13:3206/07/18
07/25/15

Andrew Adamson said:

It is not uncommon to see players from all across the world joining together in a League. And sometimes it's difficult to decide on a city where all League Members can meet. If you were the organizer of your League Gathering, what city would you choose and why?

Share your thoughts for your chance to win 3,000 Sapphires. The more detailed reply the better are your chances of receiving a prize!

This is kind of two fold, because it depends if your league is just local/regional, country wide, or more international. So if I look at this from a European point of view, and we imagine most of the member sin my guild is Europeans, I would start look for a place that is rather easy accessible. Not like I would expect people to come to my backyard in the dark forests of Norway, because that would be of coinvinience for me. 

My preferred choice would probably end up be Netherlands. It got great options of access. Train, sea, air port... Should offer several options regardless of where you hail from.

Wouldn't necessary start look towards hold an event in the middle of Amsterdam, but somewhere outside wouldn't be to far fetched. I already posted a guide here @ https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/player-gatherings/79765_create-a-guide-to-share-your-advice-and-win-3-000-sapphires-/ in a competition of sorts you started 8 months ago and forgot about.. shame on you :p

Jun 15, 2018, 15:3406/15/18
02/14/17

It is time to announce the result of our competition!

3,000 Sapphires are going to GADHERAS!

Congratulations!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.