Arrange player gatherings and receive flags with the game logo!

157 Replies
francopad
21 August, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC
Non male come Idea
UTC +2:00
stephen.rix
21 August, 2017, 4:24 PM UTC

some hope as only few members

not fair if we all play the same game and pay to play so why not give it to all who play with cash

UTC +8:00
VOLTRAN1983
21 August, 2017, 7:39 PM UTC
Come to    BEŞİKTAŞ 
UTC +3:00
ronald9
24 August, 2017, 2:22 AM UTC
Sure let's get together and get us a flag. I ready. just let me know. Thank you Ron.
Ronald Sperling
guadalupehernandez367
27 August, 2017, 12:03 PM UTC

UTC +7:00
brunsonthomas
27 August, 2017, 4:27 PM UTC
Flag received. Rescheduling meeting due to real world events. 
UTC +5:00
Terminator
1 September, 2017, 11:45 AM UTC

Hi, I would like to know more about what to do, Thank you

UTC +0:00
Juglar del Viento
1 September, 2017, 11:49 AM UTC

Terminator said:

Hi, I would like to know more about what to do, Thank you

Lord Terminator

Send a private message to Lord Oberon following this instructions:

My Lords and Ladies!

Should you take it upon yourselves to organize a gathering with other players - be they League Members, allies, or friends - and wish to receive a special flag with the Stormfall logo, simply do the following:

1. Inform us about the event well in advance, at least 1.5 month beforehand. Contact Lord Oberon for further details.

2. Take pictures with our flag at your gathering and send us three high-resolution photos so we can tell Darkshine about your great event!

Please note that in order for you to be eligible to receive a flag, there should be at least five people attending the event. 

Regards

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Red_Thorns
23 September, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC
ok
UTC +0:00
carlosgr
23 September, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
Lord Oberon said:

My Lords and Ladies!  

Should you take it upon yourselves to organize a gathering with other players - be they League Members, allies, or friends - and wish to receive a special flag with the Stormfall logo, simply do the following:

1. Inform us about the event well in advance, at least 1.5 month beforehand. Contact Lord Oberon for further details.

2. Take pictures with our flag at your gathering and send us three high-resolution photos so we can tell Darkshine about your great event!

Please note that in order for you to be eligible to receive a flag, there should be at least five people attending the event. 

Leave a comment if you are willing to attend player gatherings and would like to get a flag with the game logo!

UTC +1:00
mrma.clark
23 September, 2017, 4:51 PM UTC
Thanks the flag would look great at my castle.
depaznegreros1
23 September, 2017, 7:40 PM UTC

Lord Oberon said:

My Lords and Ladies!  

1. Inform us about the event well in advance, at least 1.5 month beforehand. Contact Lord Oberon for further details.

Leave a comment if you are willing to attend player gatherings and would like to get a flag with the game logo!

Nice i do my best

UTC +5:00
bluewolf
24 September, 2017, 7:00 PM UTC
would love to get a flag, sounds like more fun battles.
johnson
UTC +3:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
25 September, 2017, 12:46 PM UTC

bluewolf said:

Hello.

Please send a PM to Lord Oberon that you would like to get a flag for the gathering of your League :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
STORMFALL MASTER'S LEAGUE
26 September, 2017, 4:17 PM UTC

I RUN MASTERS OF STORMFALL LEAGUE.

THAT FLAG BELONGS TO >ME<>

I AM A PROFESSIONAL VIDEO ENGINEER AND EXECUTIVE ADVERTIZING DIRECTOR RETIRED.

1. EXACTLY, WHAT KINDS OF PHOTOS IS UR ADVERTISING DEPT LOOKING FOR?

2. EXACTLY, WHAT KINDS OF MEETS DO YOU WANT TO SEE?

4. Shot-list for your slide show please. What exactly do you want to see?

5. IS THIS gif ENOUGH RESOLUTION? YES OR NO?

6. PLEASE BE MORE SPECIFIC ABOUT THE RESOLUTIONS YOU ARE REQUIRING;

Thank you. Eragon Chaos, Masters of Stormfall

26 September, 2017, 4:18 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

bluewolf said:

Hello.

Please send a PM to Lord Oberon that you would like to get a flag for the gathering of your League :)
PLEASE TELL US HOW TO CONTACT HIM/HER THANK YOU
26 September, 2017, 4:38 PM UTC

Is this good nufff resolution?  YES OR NO

Is about all u will get from screen captures....

[] IN CLOSING: WRITE ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR LEAGUE WANTS TO PLAY WITH OURS.

I AM A SCHEDULER!!!!!!!!!!!! 

{}{}{}{}{}{}{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

King Chaos
26 September, 2017, 4:53 PM UTC

Brother Eragon,

Thank you for letting me know about this. You are very much correct to ask such organized questions. :)

I for one do not want to waist my time in sending them a bunch of photos they never wanted.

We do need to know what they are looking for and resolutions.

Seems we all want a flag?

Seems we need to get it together and >Organize Chaos<>  

Keep me posted on their shot-list & MINIMUM resolution so we can schedule the BBQ's and get er goin.

Respectfully, Hurry up! Christmas is coming fast! :D {LOL} King Chaos Masters of Stormfall since 2014

1700061 users registered; 39588 topics; 265159 posts; our newest member:florentino.fdj91