This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 4

46 Replies
Character
4 January, 2018, 1:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 4

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 1:55 PM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies :)

As always, will be happy to answer your questions during this hour :)
Community Manager
User
4 January, 2018, 2:14 PM UTC
Will features from the mobile game for Stormfall be incorporated into the online game, such as Champions?
UTC +7:00
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 2:17 PM UTC

NightShade said:

Will features from the mobile game for Stormfall be incorporated into the online game, such as Champions?

Yes, there are plans to add this feature to Stormfall: Age of war as well.

Do you like it? :)
Community Manager
User
4 January, 2018, 2:17 PM UTC

das game wird immer unattraktiver

auf server 1 ist die stimmung schon im eimer

nun geht es server 2 an den kragen

bei mareth gibt es oft die aufgabe ressourcen an dörfchen zu sammeln

dies ist auf server 2 schon lange nicht möglich ausser man ist bereit für diese kleine aufgabe mehrere mio deff zu opfern

lichttürme kommen über 2 auch nicht mehr hinaus

somit sind lichttürme und dörfchen letztlich eher aus dem spiel genommen

grund

einige vermögende spieler haben sich zusammengeschlossen und dominieren den kompletten server in 2 ligen

sie können machen was sie wollen und entscheiden sogar wer seine festung leveln darf

da unbegrenzt einheiten gekauft werden können (und gebaut werden können) und diese trotz enormen nahrungs minus dennoch 100% stärke haben sind sie nicht abzuwehren

und sie sitzen auch in dörfchen oder überfallen diese so das man keine 5 min dort sammeln kann

die serverstimmung sinkt wegen der dominanz enorm und daher gibt man auch kein geld mehr aus

die leute mit milliarden ann off und deff werten (bnzw entsprechenden einheiten) müssten eingeschränkt werden (50% schwächere einheiten bei - 100,000 nahrung) wäre eine lösung

damit müsste man auch mehr TAKTISCH denken

UTC +1:00
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 2:22 PM UTC

yyyyyyy said:

das game wird immer unattraktiver

auf server 1 ist die stimmung schon im eimer

nun geht es server 2 an den kragen

bei mareth gibt es oft die aufgabe ressourcen an dörfchen zu sammeln

dies ist auf server 2 schon lange nicht möglich ausser man ist bereit für diese kleine aufgabe mehrere mio deff zu opfern

lichttürme kommen über 2 auch nicht mehr hinaus

somit sind lichttürme und dörfchen letztlich eher aus dem spiel genommen

grund

einige vermögende spieler haben sich zusammengeschlossen und dominieren den kompletten server in 2 ligen

sie können machen was sie wollen und entscheiden sogar wer seine festung leveln darf

da unbegrenzt einheiten gekauft werden können (und gebaut werden können) und diese trotz enormen nahrungs minus dennoch 100% stärke haben sind sie nicht abzuwehren

und sie sitzen auch in dörfchen oder überfallen diese so das man keine 5 min dort sammeln kann

die serverstimmung sinkt wegen der dominanz enorm und daher gibt man auch kein geld mehr aus

die leute mit milliarden ann off und deff werten (bnzw entsprechenden einheiten) müssten eingeschränkt werden (50% schwächere einheiten bei - 100,000 nahrung) wäre eine lösung

damit müsste man auch mehr TAKTISCH denken

Hello! Thanks for your feedback.

1. Not all Mar'eth Quests are easy to complete. If you are not ready to defend Hamlet for this Quest, just concentrate on the Quests that are more suitable for you.

In the future, devs plan to add Item that will make it easier to hold a Hamlet for the longer period of time.

2. Regarding Beacons, devs are checking the data about players' interactions with them. Once it's done, it will be decided whether to add attack limit to them or not.

3. There are attack limits added to the game that prevent situations when one player can destroy the whole Map.
Community Manager
User
4 January, 2018, 2:24 PM UTC
I was wondering since we have query and they are divided into so many units each would it be possible to adjust those. There are times my Mar'eth quest ask for a specific unit which I usually  have in there but not always up at that time and I often find it would take me 20-30 or more thousand gems to boost and for us on a limited income I love to catch a good bargain but I cant afford that amount of gems.
Carl Johnson
UTC +6:00
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 2:26 PM UTC

cnj_johnson said:

I was wondering since we have query and they are divided into so many units each would it be possible to adjust those. There are times my Mar'eth quest ask for a specific unit which I usually  have in there but not always up at that time and I often find it would take me 20-30 or more thousand gems to boost and for us on a limited income I love to catch a good bargain but I cant afford that amount of gems.

In the future, there will be added a feature that will allow you to choose which queue you would like to Boost.

FYI, Units from Black Market and Infirmary work for this Quest as well :)
Community Manager
User
4 January, 2018, 2:30 PM UTC

A happy new year to everybody and Alina.

I see the same problem as YYYYYYY - and i think that Plarium should react immediatly. At the moment it is boring. And then the player will go to other games. Hamlet? No chance when there is a member from rebels near. Beacons? We upgrade them to Level 2, without any Deff. We cant take 2.000.000.000 or more Deff inside. 

My opinion: Plarium dont know what is going on in their game. 

League-Duell: good idea but it is to stupid always the same missions thru the whole Event.
Marshallin von "die schon wieder" auf x:-99 y:411 - aktive Spieler jeden Levels sind willkommen bei uns - auch englischsprachige
UTC +8:00
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 2:34 PM UTC

Feuerherz said:

A happy new year to everybody and Alina.

I see the same problem as YYYYYYY - and i think that Plarium should react immediatly. At the moment it is boring. And then the player will go to other games. Hamlet? No chance when there is a member from rebels near. Beacons? We upgrade them to Level 2, without any Deff. We cant take 2.000.000.000 or more Deff inside. 

My opinion: Plarium dont know what is going on in their game. 

League-Duell: good idea but it is to stupid always the same missions thru the whole Event.

Hello, my Lady.

Happy new year to you as well! :)

At the moment, there is no limit for Def on Beacons as well as for Off. You can send as many Defensive Units as you can there.

As for the League Duel Tournament, I'll forward this feedback to devs. Maybe, they'll consider updating activities each Round.
Community Manager
User
4 January, 2018, 2:38 PM UTC
Alina, that is the problem. That we - as a normal league - dont have so many defense to defend a beacon against hammer from coiner leagues. Atm there are 2 (!) level 5 beacons on the whole server. Most beacons belong to Balur because nobody wants to have them. Ok, smaller leagues for the conquerer. But no league wants to hold a beacon. Sometimes we take them for PvP, but it becomes less. Most player dont look for beacons. And so the game is boring. No, it is dead.
Marshallin von "die schon wieder" auf x:-99 y:411 - aktive Spieler jeden Levels sind willkommen bei uns - auch englischsprachige
UTC +8:00
User
4 January, 2018, 2:38 PM UTC

I think it would be a good idea to add a symbol next to each league to indicate what tier a league actually is.

For example, diamond tier league, gold tier league so it can be seen even if there is not a league vs league event.

Also the army units show how the bonuses are added in their stats next to the offence / defence.

Is it also possible to do this to the unit speed ?.

Many thanks, Art.
"No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything."
UTC +0:00
User
4 January, 2018, 2:39 PM UTC

Hi !

what are the new features for this year ?

Beacons are still same
UTC +3:00
User
4 January, 2018, 2:40 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

3. There are attack limits added to the game that prevent situations when one player can destroy the whole Map.
Actually, on Server 2, one player has destroyed the whole beacon map ... so this is NOT true.
"No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything."
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 2:41 PM UTC
Feuerherz said:

Alina, that is the problem. That we - as a normal league - dont have so many defense to defend a beacon against hammer from coiner leagues. Atm there are 2 (!) level 5 beacons on the whole server. Most beacons belong to Balur because nobody wants to have them. Ok, smaller leagues for the conquerer. But no league wants to hold a beacon. Sometimes we take them for PvP, but it becomes less. Most player dont look for beacons. And so the game is boring. No, it is dead.
I know about this situation, my Lady. Just yesterday I forwarded it to devs and they said me that they're analyzing the data about players interactions with Beacons. One it's done, I guess some updates in the attack limits are waiting for us :)
Community Manager
User
4 January, 2018, 2:43 PM UTC

I posted about that bot castle....

There are more then 100 :))

U realy dont know your generated castles  Alina ?
Mark
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 2:44 PM UTC

Artisana said:

I think it would be a good idea to add a symbol next to each league to indicate what tier a league actually is.

For example, diamond tier league, gold tier league so it can be seen even if there is not a league vs league event.

Also the army units show how the bonuses are added in their stats next to the offence / defence.

Is it also possible to do this to the unit speed ?.

Many thanks, Art.

Hello!

Why does the information about Tier of the League should be displayed?

I don't think it has any important role in the interactions between Leagues in usual game play. Plus, Leagues are moving from one Tier to another one and for different Tournaments the Tiers are formed in different ways.

As for the Units speed, it depends on the distance from your Castle to target. So, it's not as stable as Off/Deff Bonuses and can't be added to the stats.
Community Manager
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 2:45 PM UTC

Clau ROMANIA said:

Hi !

Beacons are still same

Beacons as a feature are not planned to be changed.

But devs are working on two huge, absolutely new features that will add a lot of new things to the game.

Follow the news in order to get more details on it.
Community Manager
User
4 January, 2018, 2:46 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

Clau ROMANIA said:

Hi !

Beacons are still same

Beacons as a feature are not planned to be changed.

But devs are working on two huge, absolutely new features that will add a lot of new things to the game.

Follow the news in order to get more details on it.
Give Us a hint !
Mark
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 2:46 PM UTC
Lord Mark said:

I posted about that bot castle....

There are more then 100 :))

U realy dont know your generated castles  Alina ?
Personally I don't know what Castles are created and managed with the bot programs. But when I get a report about them, I forwarded it to our devs and they're checking it.
Community Manager
2720714 users registered; 63466 topics; 333975 posts; our newest member:Stowne420