This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December 14

14 Replies
Character
14 December, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December 14


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
0
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

How are you doing? :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
User
14 December, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC

Would you like a nice, hot cup of tea? I have just put the kettle on


:)
How about a nice game of Chess?
UTC +0:00
0
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
Snowgoon said:

Would you like a nice, hot cup of tea? I have just put the kettle on


:)
I would :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
User
14 December, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC

The Plarium video about the new League duel tournament indicated higher rewards.However, it appears that this is not the case and the rewards for the league as a whole are much lower than the combined league and solo events which normally happen simultaneously.


Also the game has natural enemies on opposing sides, this kind of event disrupts the natural flow of the game and can cause allied leagues to fight each other, thus loosing unnecessary troops which would previously be used in the game's natural wars against the real enemies - it kinds of ruins the real motivation and goal of the game.


Also it seems that the natural winners of this tournament will be the leagues that have huge BG players, since leagues on server 1 & 2 no longer hold beacons, because there are many overpowered offensive players who have made the holding of beacons impossible.


What are Plarium's comments about this ?



"No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything."
UTC +0:00
1
User
14 December, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC

Not had time to go thru all results from Duel yet - playing on 3 servers takes too much time


I love the idea, but am reluctant to express any opinions yet

... but are you planning any changes?
How about a nice game of Chess?
UTC +0:00
0
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC

Artisana said:


The Plarium video about the new League duel tournament indicated higher rewards.However, it appears that this is not the case and the rewards for the league as a whole are much lower than the combined league and solo events which normally happen simultaneously.


Also the game has natural enemies on opposing sides, this kind of event disrupts the natural flow of the game and can cause allied leagues to fight each other, thus loosing unnecessary troops which would previously be used in the game's natural wars against the real enemies - it kinds of ruins the real motivation and goal of the game.


Also it seems that the natural winners of this tournament will be the leagues that have huge BG players, since leagues on server 1 & 2 no longer hold beacons, because there are many overpowered offensive players who have made the holding of beacons impossible.


What are Plarium's comments about this ?



Hello, my Lady!

The Rewards are different ones for personal achievements, winners of the Rounds and winners of the Tournament. Taking into account that to get points, you need just do the things you're doing in the game every day even without Tournament running, I think that Rewards are pretty good. Plus, they will change in the next Rounds.

As for the fact that two allied Leagues can be set as opponent Leagues, if it happens, Leagues can agree not to PvP with each other and earn points from other activities and that's all.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
User
14 December, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC

Good Day Game Lords,


As a League Marshal here, I would like to know if there are plans to offer more ways to help my fellow league mates. 


Markus Von Bravos

Markus
UTC -5:00
0
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
Snowgoon said:

Not had time to go thru all results from Duel yet - playing on 3 servers takes too much time


I love the idea, but am reluctant to express any opinions yet

... but are you planning any changes?
Maybe something will be changed in the mechanics of the Tournament in the future, but taking into account that it's a first time it's running on the servers, it's too early to talk about it :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC

VonMarkus said:


Good Day Game Lords,


As a League Marshal here, I would like to know if there are plans to offer more ways to help my fellow league mates. 


Markus Von Bravos

Hello, my Lord :)

What exactly help do you mean?
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
User
14 December, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
Why is it only in game can upload a custom avatar, but cannot in the forum ?
"No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything."
UTC +0:00
0
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC

Artisana said:


Why is it only in game can upload a custom avatar, but cannot in the forum ?

Because this functionality wasn't added to the Forum yet. It's planned to be done in the future :)


Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
User
14 December, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC

Hello Alina,


whats about the beacons? There is no way to get a level 5 beacon because the hammer run on it if it is level 2 - that is not the sense of the beacons. Is there planned any change?
Marshallin von "die schon wieder" auf x:-99 y:411 - aktive Spieler jeden Levels sind willkommen bei uns - auch englischsprachige
UTC +8:00
0
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC

Feuerherz said:


Hello Alina,


whats about the beacons? There is no way to get a level 5 beacon because the hammer run on it if it is level 2 - that is not the sense of the beacons. Is there planned any change?

Hello :)

This Monday asked devs whether they have any news on adding attack limits. They said that the decision on this question should be made soon.

So, let's wait :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

Thanks everyone for chatting!

The winner is Lord VonMarku.

Please send me your cords in PM :)

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
2843529 users registered; 70793 topics; 353599 posts; our newest member:hss