This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 30

42 Replies
Feuerherz
30 November, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC

I am Marshal, my league is a small league but very successful. But were are not successful because we are a very good team, we are successful because our coinsers have hammers. That is the only reason. Not our brain, not our building - only the money makes the success. I am very proud, that our league has the coiners. And i know what would happen if they go.

We dont play defensive - there you cant win anything. There come units, i never saw before with more power than our normal units. Please dont say that there is a balance.

The Valkyras only can be bought. To win some is good but what will do 30 or 40 Valkyras? Then there is a dragon i dont know. It seems it is a dragon only for VIP. I think he is named prestige dragon. It is blue. 

How can i get it? Or how many money i have to spent to get VIP?

Marshallin von "die schon wieder" auf x:-99 y:411 - aktive Spieler jeden Levels sind willkommen bei uns - auch englischsprachige
UTC +8:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
Snowgoon said:

Hunter said:

i need to know once i took part on weekly seige ranking  and score a position .. after the week end or we can say reset on the morning can i again go for the same ranking or its only once a month thing 

Recall all of your old sieges as they do not count for the current week and mess up your score

maybe a good idea to wait until next monday before adding new sieges
Agree. This is the best way of participating Sieges ranking
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
Snowgoon
30 November, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC

We can all build Snowgoons now

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Jeffiery
30 November, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
When will plarium and adobe flash be more compatible?
UTC +5:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

Feuerherz said:

I am Marshal, my league is a small league but very successful. But were are not successful because we are a very good team, we are successful because our coinsers have hammers. That is the only reason. Not our brain, not our building - only the money makes the success. I am very proud, that our league has the coiners. And i know what would happen if they go.

We dont play defensive - there you cant win anything. There come units, i never saw before with more power than our normal units. Please dont say that there is a balance.

The Valkyras only can be bought. To win some is good but what will do 30 or 40 Valkyras? Then there is a dragon i dont know. It seems it is a dragon only for VIP. I think he is named prestige dragon. It is blue. 

How can i get it? Or how many money i have to spent to get VIP?

VIP club members receive these Units for their hard work and their help in developing the game. 

When it came to selecting participants for the VIP program, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game, how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC

Snowgoon said:

We can all build Snowgoons now

Yeah, and what about winter Castle Skin? This one looks cool as for me.

Feuerherz
30 November, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC

Ok, i wonder why i am no VIP ;)

Marshallin von "die schon wieder" auf x:-99 y:411 - aktive Spieler jeden Levels sind willkommen bei uns - auch englischsprachige
stormfall17
30 November, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC

not a question but a pat on the back----in really enjoyed getting those special occult units during the last special pvp event I hope you do it on a regular basis in the future adds more excitement for the smaller castles in the league---keep it up

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC

Jeffiery said:

When will plarium and adobe flash be more compatible?

Hello!

Unfortunately, browsers don't like Adobe Flash player anymore. So we decided to develop a new engine for our games! And our developers are currently working on it. 

A new engine will be much more powerful and the game will become much faster no doubt.  

We just have to wait for the release!

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC
Feuerherz said:

Ok, i wonder why i am no VIP ;)

Who knows, maybe you'll be invited very soon ;)
Feuerherz
30 November, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

League-Quest

We have a thread in the german part. I translated it with google now:

How about Plariums getting the exact requirements for the 3 groups?

I think that the small leagues, so with up to 20 players probably have the original requirements. As far as I have that in mind are the e.g. Enemy castles invade 7.5 million Resis.

The middle leagues, including mine, have been downgraded because we only have to reach 3 million resources for all 4 reward packages.

Either that is made so conscious, so that smaller leagues give up and the players integrate into larger or there is a mix-up in the program code.

Would be interesting, here to get a clear answer from Plarium.

Btw: why are we in the league day missions in such a small class sorted in the competition "conquers the flag" but we have to play with the big ones who have expanded their league fortress far beyond the level 8?

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC

stormfall17 said:

not a question but a pat on the back----in really enjoyed getting those special occult units during the last special pvp event I hope you do it on a regular basis in the future adds more excitement for the smaller castles in the league---keep it up

Thanks for the feedback, My Lord! We'll do our best to gladden you more often.

catalinconstantinciff
30 November, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
Hello.. it s bean almost a year since i asked to give us a chance to use our extra paragon points no matter how.I said you can come up with a new building..kinda a market where we can exchange our goods and items or to "craft" them.What should i do with so many paragon points?another idea is to increase till level 20 paragon status.Thank you.
kardault
30 November, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

Morning to all

I want to see a warehouse and barn in my square that is usable by everyone,, when at limit or take if need to food ,, is all I would want there.

This is an OK game I enjoy it . Today we find out  if there is war or not ,, need more sketches as prizes and soul stones..

That is enough for 1 day..

Have a great day

freedom of Stormfall Integrity Rising league
UTC +5:00
Snowgoon
30 November, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC

catalinconstantinciff said:

Hello.. it s bean almost a year since i asked to give us a chance to use our extra paragon points no matter how.I said you can come up with a new building..kinda a market where we can exchange our goods and items or to "craft" them.What should i do with so many paragon points?another idea is to increase till level 20 paragon status.Thank you.

They added new paragon levels today

http://prntscr.com/hhatln

Try to keep up     hehehe

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 3:05 PM UTC

Feuerherz said:

League-Quest

We have a thread in the german part. I translated it with google now:

How about Plariums getting the exact requirements for the 3 groups?

I think that the small leagues, so with up to 20 players probably have the original requirements. As far as I have that in mind are the e.g. Enemy castles invade 7.5 million Resis.

The middle leagues, including mine, have been downgraded because we only have to reach 3 million resources for all 4 reward packages.

Either that is made so conscious, so that smaller leagues give up and the players integrate into larger or there is a mix-up in the program code.

Would be interesting, here to get a clear answer from Plarium.

Btw: why are we in the league day missions in such a small class sorted in the competition "conquers the flag" but we have to play with the big ones who have expanded their league fortress far beyond the level 8?

Small Leagues should become larger. It's a normal process. 

And as for exact requirements, unfortunately, I can't provide you with such info for now. We ask our developers and a CM will come back to you with the response in that original thread. 
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 3:06 PM UTC

catalinconstantinciff said:

Happy Update Day, My Lord! 

Just check Paragon levels now ;)
Feuerherz
30 November, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC
Thank you Sergey, have a nice day.
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 3:10 PM UTC

kardault said:

Morning to all

I want to see a warehouse and barn in my square that is usable by everyone,, when at limit or take if need to food ,, is all I would want there.

This is an OK game I enjoy it . Today we find out  if there is war or not ,, need more sketches as prizes and soul stones..

That is enough for 1 day..

Have a great day

freedom of Stormfall Integrity Rising league

Hello!

Actually, it is hard to imagine how your idea can be implemented. 

Please, share your thoughts in more details in our official Suggestion Thread: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 3:11 PM UTC
Feuerherz said:

Thank you Sergey, have a nice day.
And thank you for your questions. Have a nice day too!
1778988 users registered; 48218 topics; 286617 posts; our newest member:nelgar