This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 30

42 Replies
Lord Oberon
30 November, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 30


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

Welcome to our Online Chat!  I'll be happy to answer your questions during the next hour.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
genconstconcepts
30 November, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
what type of tourney's are being created to be added ?
UTC +5:00
1
cdnoonan1957
30 November, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
I play  Stormfall Age of War as crockykid x1336 y1516 and a VIP player. I logged on the game about 90 minutes ago, then after the game crashed, I have been unable to log in. When I do try and log on, I go to a new game which has a 'Hero Number' and not 'King Arthur' which was my chosen name. I know I will now miss out of the devine quests and other articles I was dealing with, so you can imagne, as a VIP player who spends good amounts of money each month, I am not happy about this.
crockykid
UTC +0:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC

genconstconcepts said:


what type of tourney's are being created to be added ?

Hello, My Lord! Welcome to our friendly forum! 

I see you're a newbie here. Please take a moment and check out our Forum Rules. Here is a link for you: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/forum-rules-and-game-policies/


And as for your question, well, we're really developing a new cool Tournament. It's gonna be something like a new type of competition between Leagues. You'll see that new Tournament very soon, and I'm sure you'll like it.  

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
Feuerherz
30 November, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
Are you on the right server? Sometimes server changed after an update.
Marshallin von "die schon wieder" auf x:-99 y:411 - aktive Spieler jeden Levels sind willkommen bei uns - auch englischsprachige
UTC +8:00
0
Hunter
30 November, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
i need to know once i took part on weekly seige ranking  and score a position .. after the week end or we can say reset on the morning can i again go for the same ranking or its only once a month thing 
UTC +0:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC

cdnoonan1957 said:


I play  Stormfall Age of War as crockykid x1336 y1516 and a VIP player. I logged on the game about 90 minutes ago, then after the game crashed, I have been unable to log in. When I do try and log on, I go to a new game which has a 'Hero Number' and not 'King Arthur' which was my chosen name. I know I will now miss out of the devine quests and other articles I was dealing with, so you can imagne, as a VIP player who spends good amounts of money each month, I am not happy about this.

Hello, My Lord! 

Just make sure that you're on the right server. Here are some useful screenshots for you: 





Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
Feuerherz
30 November, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC

My question:


What will be done to bring back the balance? I know every browser game needs coiner, that is ok. But at the moment the balance between coiner, rare coiner and no coiner isnt here. 

We only have two possibilities: hide or leave the game. Hide is not funny for the coiner - he wants to get points. But not with me. Leave the game will come. Just before this game is dead.

But is this that what plarium wants? Coiner get no points - they need no new untis, it is boring. Then they will leave the game. And such player as me and more others only need to hide. The coiner will not come to often. I know it is boring for him, but this should change plarium, not we.


Marshallin von "die schon wieder" auf x:-99 y:411 - aktive Spieler jeden Levels sind willkommen bei uns - auch englischsprachige
UTC +8:00
0
zyryck
30 November, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC

Hello,


I was wondering, two new units were introduced, but they can currently only be obtained through 'packs'. Will it be possible in the future to 'craft' them like other units ?
UTC +0:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
Feuerherz said:

Are you on the right server? Sometimes server changed after an update.
Exactly!
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
cdnoonan1957
30 November, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
Thanks, if it has changed server without my 'doing anything' how do I switch to my correct server, as I dont know what server I was on.
crockykid
UTC +0:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

Hunter said:


i need to know once i took part on weekly seige ranking  and score a position .. after the week end or we can say reset on the morning can i again go for the same ranking or its only once a month thing 

Hello, My Lord! 

You can go for the same ranking again but only after one week is passed.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
cdnoonan1957
30 November, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC
that has worked fine THANK YOU. I can see that Plarium haqve added snow every where, so maybe their changes caused the issue. I thank you very much for your help and assistance ;D
crockykid
UTC +0:00
0
Snowgoon
30 November, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC

Hunter said:


i need to know once i took part on weekly seige ranking  and score a position .. after the week end or we can say reset on the morning can i again go for the same ranking or its only once a month thing 

Recall all of your old sieges as they do not count for the current week and mess up your score

maybe a good idea to wait until next monday before adding new sieges
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC

Feuerherz said:


My question:


What will be done to bring back the balance? I know every browser game needs coiner, that is ok. But at the moment the balance between coiner, rare coiner and no coiner isnt here. 

We only have two possibilities: hide or leave the game. Hide is not funny for the coiner - he wants to get points. But not with me. Leave the game will come. Just before this game is dead.

But is this that what plarium wants? Coiner get no points - they need no new untis, it is boring. Then they will leave the game. And such player as me and more others only need to hide. The coiner will not come to often. I know it is boring for him, but this should change plarium, not we.


Hello!

I understand your point, but still, a single player cannot defeat the joint Defense, even if he has a huge army. This game is not about single warriors, it's about Leagues, unions, allies, sacrifice of your own Units for the common good, etc. It's hard, challenging, sometimes it may seem almost impossible. It's easier to say that the things are not fair, that some players have bigger armies while you have nothing to put against them. But there's also another way, which is much harder, but which can bring you to the glory - build, fight, unite, use all your potential, motivate others, and show your enemies no mercy!

And of course, if you have any brilliant suggestions on this subject, you can share them in our Suggestions Thread

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
Snowgoon
30 November, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
cdnoonan1957 said:

that has worked fine THANK YOU. I can see that Plarium haqve added snow every where, so maybe their changes caused the issue. I thank you very much for your help and assistance ;D
Visit your plarium profile to see all of your games - it shows game level etc and you can edit your name, avatar etc
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC

zyryck said:


Hello,


I was wondering, two new units were introduced, but they can currently only be obtained through 'packs'. Will it be possible in the future to 'craft' them like other units ?

Hello, My Lord!

You'll be able to get new Units as a reward for some Tournaments in the future!
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC

cdnoonan1957 said:


that has worked fine THANK YOU. I can see that Plarium haqve added snow every where, so maybe their changes caused the issue. I thank you very much for your help and assistance ;D

Winter is coming, My Lord! Prepare your Castle for winter freezes! 

BTW I'm happy to hear that your issue is solved.


Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC

Snowgoon said:


cdnoonan1957 said:


that has worked fine THANK YOU. I can see that Plarium haqve added snow every where, so maybe their changes caused the issue. I thank you very much for your help and assistance ;D
Visit your plarium profile to see all of your games - it shows game level etc and you can edit your name, avatar etc

Thanks for your brilliant response, Snowgoon the Wise!

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
1782278 users registered; 48483 topics; 287778 posts; our newest member:lobosolitario06