This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 23

18 Replies
Lord Oberon
23 November, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 23

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

You're welcome to ask your questions during this hour. Will be happy to answer
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1
gng
23 November, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC

Hello,

will players that do not spend a lot of money here be able to continue to enjoy this game
UTC +5:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC

gng said:


Hello,

will players that do not spend a lot of money here be able to continue to enjoy this game

Hello :)

Depends on what you mean by enjoying the game and what enjoyable game is for you.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
DerbyDriver179
23 November, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC
so when are u going to make defense  units stronger and more equel  to the offense so that we will be able to hold beacons again.  to be honest.  imo  I think the game is starting to die. are u making any changes to try and get more players and more fighting to happen?  ive been palying for 3.5 yrs and have seen a lot.  thanks.
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC

DerbyDriver179 said:


so when are u going to make defense  units stronger and more equel  to the offense so that we will be able to hold beacons again.  to be honest.  imo  I think the game is starting to die. are u making any changes to try and get more players and more fighting to happen?  ive been palying for 3.5 yrs and have seen a lot.  thanks.

Hello.

The new defensive Units have been added to the game recently and they are strong.

Devs are working on the new features and they have a lot of ideas of the new things added to the game :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Razzer
23 November, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC

Happy Thanksgiving all!


Any word on when league activity event will be instituted in Stormfall servers?
UTC +4:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC

Razzer said:


Happy Thanksgiving all!


Any word on when league activity event will be instituted in Stormfall servers?

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well :)

No, there is no the date when this feature will be added to plarium.com servers.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
DerbyDriver179
23 November, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC
u should make new  def units so that we can build them not just buy them?
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
DerbyDriver179 said:

u should make new  def units so that we can build them not just buy them?
These Units will be available as a Reward in the Tournaments soon :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
ETsphere
23 November, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC

Question #1 When can we see server 1 have new player joining?

Being all new players go Right to server 3.



Question #2  We should have the league Sizes up from 160 - 200

Would be good to have Neo's  go from 10 to 20 with in the leagues 

UTC +0:00
0
DerbyDriver179
23 November, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
see how that works.  but u have to have troops to kill and it is getting very hard to find ememies with troops out. without hitting a massive target and loosing most of your army just to get a few troops back in rewards.  u need to come up with some new things to help out the small to medium size players in the game. it has become  a game mostly for the big  money armies and that is part of whats killing the game.  I think.
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC

ETsphere said:


Question #1 When can we see server 1 have new player joining?

Being all new players go Right to server 3.



Question #2  We should have the league Sizes up from 160 - 200

Would be good to have Neo's  go from 10 to 20 with in the leagues 

Hello.

I can't reply to the question #1 as it's up to the players to choose the server they would like to play on :)

As for the question #2, devs don't plan to extend this number for now. maybe, they'll consider this change in the future.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC

DerbyDriver179 said:


see how that works.  but u have to have troops to kill and it is getting very hard to find ememies with troops out. without hitting a massive target and loosing most of your army just to get a few troops back in rewards.  u need to come up with some new things to help out the small to medium size players in the game. it has become  a game mostly for the big  money armies and that is part of whats killing the game.  I think.

What exactly new things can you suggest that will help the small to medium size players to develop their Castles?

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
AOC-Blizz71
23 November, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
Is it true that the new troops will be stronger against the Fortress?
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
AOC-Blizz71 said:

Is it true that the new troops will be stronger against the Fortress?
You mean stronger in fights on Fortress?
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
AOC-Blizz71
23 November, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
yes 
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
AOC-Blizz71 said:

yes 
No, they don't have any additional bonuses for the fights on Fortresses.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC

Thanks everyone for chatting!

The winner is ETsphere.

Please send me your cords in PM :)

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
1779300 users registered; 48235 topics; 286767 posts; our newest member:Jhondave