This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 16

6 Replies
Lord Oberon
16 November, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 16

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
16 November, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

How are you doing? Will be happy to answer your questions during this hour.
Community Manager
aborra1
16 November, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC
I'm fairly new to the game and was wondering something. The Legendary units. Do they influence a lot as far as how much defense or offence you can acquire when it comes to trying to get  into higher levels. I'm trying to find an affective way to get into higher level battlegrounds without losing a lot of units. Could use a little advice.
UTC +7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
16 November, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC

aborra1 said:

I'm fairly new to the game and was wondering something. The Legendary units. Do they influence a lot as far as how much defense or offence you can acquire when it comes to trying to get  into higher levels. I'm trying to find an affective way to get into higher level battlegrounds without losing a lot of units. Could use a little advice.

Hello :)

Welcome to the game and community :)

Legendary Units are strong ones. They have different stats and you can learn them by clicking on the More tab: https://www.screencast.com/t/GhsjrsIF

As for the using them for the BGs, different players have different opinions whether it is worth to use them or not. I recommend asking this question in the Game discussion thread and wait for some recommendations from the experienced players :)
Community Manager
Lady BrenWynth
16 November, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC

Good Morning from Texas.

I was wondering when the drop down menu on the Herald is going to be repaired. I prefer to search my ally reports by just one ally.

Thanks

LB

UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
16 November, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC

Lady BrenWynth said:

Good Morning from Texas.

I was wondering when the drop down menu on the Herald is going to be repaired. I prefer to search my ally reports by just one ally.

Thanks

LB

Hello :)

If everything goes as expected, it should be fixed in the end of the month :)
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
16 November, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

Thanks for chatting :)

The winner is Lady BrenWynth.

Please send me your cords in PM so that I could send a reward to you :)

Community Manager
1779239 users registered; 48232 topics; 286731 post; our newest member:mako148