This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 9

17 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
9 November, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 9

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

How are you doing? Ready to ask your questions? :)
Community Manager
richswie
9 November, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC
when we can start to winning medals in challenges instead of buying them for ridiculous prices ?
UTC +11:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC

richswie said:

when we can start to winning medals in challenges instead of buying them for ridiculous prices ?

Hello.

No information on this question atm. As Medals give you a significant Bonuses, you need some time to obtain them.
Community Manager
richswie
9 November, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC
also why i can never complete one of the mareth quests because the mareth quests reset 3 min before league challege is finished ?
colleen.heynen
9 November, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC

Why  dont you let the 4 infantry go to level 32 like the rest, this is hurting the small leagues.  It makes a very lopsided playing field for the big offense.

UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC
richswie said:

also why i can never complete one of the mareth quests because the mareth quests reset 3 min before league challege is finished ?
This Quest is difficult in plan of timing, but it can be completed (confirmed by many players). Still, I forwarded this feedback to devs already, maybe they will change the conditions of the Quest to make it easier to complete it.
Community Manager
bbob-wolf
9 November, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
Hello. Thanks for your time. Do you all have an end date for this game? many say this or that about when the game will end.
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC

bbob-wolf said:

Hello. Thanks for your time. Do you all have an end date for this game? many say this or that about when the game will end.

Hello :) Thanks for joining our chat ;)

No, we don't have the end date for the game.
Community Manager
richswie
9 November, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

richswie said:

Hello.

No information on this question atm. As Medals give you a significant Bonuses, you need some time to obtain them.
time does not matter as you can only get them for sapphires atm and they are so expensive. why provide this advantage only to coiners ?
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
richswie said:

Alina Phoenix said:

richswie said:

Hello.

time does not matter as you can only get them for sapphires atm and they are so expensive. why provide this advantage only to coiners ?
You can get them not only for Sapphires, but for Leveling up as well.
Community Manager
richswie
9 November, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

richswie said:

This Quest is difficult in plan of timing, but it can be completed (confirmed by many players). Still, I forwarded this feedback to devs already, maybe they will change the conditions of the Quest to make it easier to complete it.
thx for that, can you give me the name of one of the player who completed this quest ? i really wish to discuss what i am doing wrong :)
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC

richswie said:

Alina Phoenix said:

richswie said:

thx for that, can you give me the name of one of the player who completed this quest ? i really wish to discuss what i am doing wrong :)

It's a player on Facebook, and she is a moderator in the Facebook group.

Marie MIller. This question was also discussed under this post on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/402686013133425/permalink/1501494589919223/

Community Manager
Futrikelv
9 November, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

Hi

I have a question about Torunaments. As LM I want to check who is active in the torunaments by League activity and activity. This option has been bugged for a very verylong time. What the problem is: You can't click on the activity and load it in straight away, here you need to click between several different times on other tabs and back to activity to try and load it. Is there going to be a fix for that?

Example in this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/h89w6g

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC

Futrikelv said:

Hi

I have a question about Torunaments. As LM I want to check who is active in the torunaments by League activity and activity. This option has been bugged for a very verylong time. What the problem is: You can't click on the activity and load it in straight away, here you need to click between several different times on other tabs and back to activity to try and load it. Is there going to be a fix for that?

Example in this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/h89w6g

Hello.

I've heard about this issue for the first time. Please report it to our Support team: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/

Community Manager
jhite64
9 November, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC
Will you look at changing the requirements for things like fortress upgrading, please. Why should upgrading a league fortress have anything to with a requirement that you attack  another league fortress? If you want to level, all a league should have to do level is defend while the upgrading takes place, if successful you get the level if not you start over for that level. This system of level 5 and such only being safe needs to be  reviewed. If you work to get a level as a league, then you should be able to keep it and enjoy it. Then work toward the next one and not have to worry about gaining a levels and then losing them because they are not "safe".
UTC +4:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC

jhite64 said:

Will you look at changing the requirements for things like fortress upgrading, please. Why should upgrading a league fortress have anything to with a requirement that you attack  another league fortress? If you want to level, all a league should have to do level is defend while the upgrading takes place, if successful you get the level if not you start over for that level. This system of level 5 and such only being safe needs to be  reviewed. If you work to get a level as a league, then you should be able to keep it and enjoy it. Then work toward the next one and not have to worry about gaining a levels and then losing them because they are not "safe".

Hello.

It was done for League members to protect their Fortresses as they can be attacked by other League any time. Don't forget that it's a war game ;)
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

Thanks everyone for chatting!

The winner is Lord Futrikel.

Please send me your cords in PM so that I could send a Reward to your account.

See you all next week ;)

Community Manager
1751813 users registered; 45448 topics; 278576 posts; our newest member:fcbonabot