This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 2

25 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
2 November, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 2

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
2 November, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies :)

Will be happy to answer your questions during this hour
Community Manager
milt
2 November, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
why do prices keep changing  sketches discount went from 7000 to 7500  had planned 2 get 2 sets now can only get 1  as not enough sapphires (thanks for nothing) we need a FAIR PRICE LIST or to be told ahead of time that prices are going to change not get surprised by plariums whims 
UTC +0:00
milt
2 November, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
set some realistic goals on these contests how make made the 50k on the candy corn contest-what percentage of ALL the players in the game bet it is less than 25%
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
2 November, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC

milt said:

why do prices keep changing  sketches discount went from 7000 to 7500  had planned 2 get 2 sets now can only get 1  as not enough sapphires (thanks for nothing) we need a FAIR PRICE LIST or to be told ahead of time that prices are going to change not get surprised by plariums whims 

Hello.

The discount you give for Sketches can differ. We don't guarantee that it will be the same all the time.

As it's actually a discount, it's already an advantage and bonus.
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
2 November, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
milt said:

set some realistic goals on these contests how make made the 50k on the candy corn contest-what percentage of ALL the players in the game bet it is less than 25%
There are more than enough ways to get treasures and points for them. So, the goals are very realistic :)
Community Manager
kennethhufnagel62
2 November, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
Hi great on the new OFF/DF units and the new Phoenix; be great if you implemented new Sorcery Spells, perhaps ones that kill units inside catacombs. One that will render a castle frozen from doing anything for a minute, a FB that takes out multiple members of the same league. Also the ability, maybe very limited, to send items to other members of one's league. ie. you want to move to a location, but dont have a Gateway of Exact Location, so your captain or another Soldier has one, and like the ability to send a scroll, another icon in that circle around a castle comes up, with the ability to send an item in your gear list, to them. THAT would be epic. Just some thoughts.  Thanks for the game; very addictive. 
UTC +7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
2 November, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC

kennethhufnagel62 said:

Hi great on the new OFF/DF units and the new Phoenix; be great if you implemented new Sorcery Spells, perhaps ones that kill units inside catacombs. One that will render a castle frozen from doing anything for a minute, a FB that takes out multiple members of the same league. Also the ability, maybe very limited, to send items to other members of one's league. ie. you want to move to a location, but dont have a Gateway of Exact Location, so your captain or another Soldier has one, and like the ability to send a scroll, another icon in that circle around a castle comes up, with the ability to send an item in your gear list, to them. THAT would be epic. Just some thoughts.  Thanks for the game; very addictive. 

Hello, my Lord :)

Thanks for your suggestion.

1. We won't add this kind of FB as Catacombs is the only place where players can leave their Units and they will be safe. And when you're doing something and then everything is stuck it's very annoying.

2. We can't add this opportunity as it will increase the number of players with the alternative accounts :(
Community Manager
milt
2 November, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC

if you have money to spend it might be possible AGAIN i'm not the only one who would like to know the percentages of how many reach the highest payoff in these tournaments

I appreciate the discounts but when you are planning on getting 2 packages of sketches and save and bank for it and you change your price so we don't have enough sapphires to get 2nd package and can't buy enough with what we have left it gets discouraging--you should be trying to help all players especially the smaller players not hindering them or holding them back I realize you are in this business to make money profit is not a dirty word but price gouging and rip offs are 
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
2 November, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC

milt said:

if you have money to spend it might be possible AGAIN i'm not the only one who would like to know the percentages of how many reach the highest payoff in these tournaments

I appreciate the discounts but when you are planning on getting 2 packages of sketches and save and bank for it and you change your price so we don't have enough sapphires to get 2nd package and can't buy enough with what we have left it gets discouraging--you should be trying to help all players especially the smaller players not hindering them or holding them back I realize you are in this business to make money profit is not a dirty word but price gouging and rip offs are 

Such statistics is the internal information and we don't plan to share it.

We help players to develop their Castles and these discounts are kind of this help. Also, these discounts appear regularly. If you don't have enough Sapphires to use discount this time, you can wait for the next one.
Community Manager
KING
2 November, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC

milt said:

Yeah plarium are greedy but you had a choice to wait for the 30% discount which could come another time you didnt have to purchase them now

anyway my question .... how long till the new units are available for everyone's build Ques ?
i understand if you dont want to say cause there are 2 options here

1) they will never .... which is idiotic to be honest so i doubt it (well i hope not hahahah)

2) Yest the will but cause you want people to spend $$$$ you dont wanna say when 

EITHER WAY EVERYONE CAN JUST WAIT TILL DECEMBER BEFORE SPENDING THERE MONEY .... all that would change is either the units get introduced to build Ques ..... or they dont so you buy them in dec where you would have bigger discounts for Christmas

Side note if this Post gets deleted i will make it my mission to share this option to all marshals !

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
2 November, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC

KING said:

milt said:

Yeah plarium are greedy but you had a choice to wait for the 30% discount which could come another time you didnt have to purchase them now

anyway my question .... how long till the new units are available for everyone's build Ques ?
i understand if you dont want to say cause there are 2 options here

1) they will never .... which is idiotic to be honest so i doubt it (well i hope not hahahah)

2) Yest the will but cause you want people to spend $$$$ you dont wanna say when 

EITHER WAY EVERYONE CAN JUST WAIT TILL DECEMBER BEFORE SPENDING THERE MONEY .... all that would change is either the units get introduced to build Ques ..... or they dont so you buy them in dec where you would have bigger discounts for Christmas

Side note if this Post gets deleted i will make it my mission to share this option to all marshals !

Hello.

The new Units won't be available for building.

You can either receive them from Special Offers or wait when they will add as a reward for tournaments in the future.
Community Manager
milt
2 November, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
I don't mean to sound like all i do is complain-i am probably in the top 10% of the oldest players playing the game --it is very addictive as i have played over 3 years and have never missed a sign in in over 1100 days it is enjoyable to talk to people from all over the world and to plan raids-attacks and defenses but when you see people who spend in a week more than i make in a month and try and compete with them it gets a lot frustrating -if plarium wanted to i am sure there is a way that there is some way a suttle change could be implimited to hlp the smaller players--why do we have so many empty or deserted castles  people start game see that they can't compete so they go find something that they can compete in -again great game just need to be put on a level playing field-when people have SEVERAL BILLIONS and can do what they want it doesn't seem fair--ty for letting me vent
Knightamania LD
2 November, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
Will we ever be able to get helping hands in lost arts on Stormfall Age of War?
Jeff Knight
UTC +9:00
Hooverssmallengines
2 November, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

I had an upgrade to My Windows that has blocked My Flashplayer from working On that edge Browser I had to find Out how to open Internet explorer 11 browser to get back into the Game What a Pain in the But tocks !!! You may have other members with the same issue

UTC +8:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
2 November, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC

milt said:

I don't mean to sound like all i do is complain-i am probably in the top 10% of the oldest players playing the game --it is very addictive as i have played over 3 years and have never missed a sign in in over 1100 days it is enjoyable to talk to people from all over the world and to plan raids-attacks and defenses but when you see people who spend in a week more than i make in a month and try and compete with them it gets a lot frustrating -if plarium wanted to i am sure there is a way that there is some way a suttle change could be implimited to hlp the smaller players--why do we have so many empty or deserted castles  people start game see that they can't compete so they go find something that they can compete in -again great game just need to be put on a level playing field-when people have SEVERAL BILLIONS and can do what they want it doesn't seem fair--ty for letting me vent

It's really a pleasure to hear that you're playing the game for so long, and it's a pleasure to have you among our community.

We have different discounts in the game that help new players to develop their Castle. And the discount for Sketches is one of them.
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
2 November, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC

Knightamania LD said:

Will we ever be able to get helping hands in lost arts on Stormfall Age of War?

Hello.

If you mean creating League Help requests for Lost arts, then it's not planned for now as players should work on developing this part of their Castle on their own.

Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager

Hooverssmallengines said:

I had an upgrade to My Windows that has blocked My Flashplayer from working On that edge Browser I had to find Out how to open Internet explorer 11 browser to get back into the Game What a Pain in the But tocks !!! You may have other members with the same issue

Thanks for the warning.

Hope you have managed to enter the game finally?
Community Manager
Netwital

Why is it that when I click on the chests that other plays have bought and it shows that I will receive Sapphires that I never get them.

soileh
2 November, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

when are ou going to solve the scroll sale process, it's too hard specially when you have houndreds of scrolls. 

One can sale for example all scrolls of the same art in one click or two. not one by one
1757518 users registered; 45922 topics; 279758 posts; our newest member:ahab