This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 26

42 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
26 October, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 26

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to lern more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 12:58 PM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies ;)

Will be happy to answer the questions you have
Community Manager
SO1961
26 October, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC
Where can I report a problem with the game. For example, if participating in the weekly raid tourney the tourney scores you at 50,000 per raid rather than the 100,000 that you got.  Where can I report these types of things to get them fixed?
UTC +4:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC

SO1961 said:

Where can I report a problem with the game. For example, if participating in the weekly raid tourney the tourney scores you at 50,000 per raid rather than the 100,000 that you got.  Where can I report these types of things to get them fixed?

Hello ;)

You can report it to our Support team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Community Manager
milt
26 October, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC
what was ever decided about selling extra items for sapphires  or having a button to send everyone in your league 1 archer instead of manually going thru the process
UTC +0:00
Silver
26 October, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

Hello,

first I want to thank you for adding new defensive guardians into improvements, you were reading my mind with this :-).

It will be nice to have one more called minotaur

with defensive force between Troll and Hydra

Defence: 200

Price: 800 saphires

And space similar like Troll and Belrathian Guard.

There can be use for him similar color like is on immortal and he can hold in arm - one hand axe or egyptian staff.

Maybe it will be also nice to have during the Halloween possibility to buy for limited period of time

special guardian called ... pumpkin ghost (which will have only small sqare space 2x2 or 1x2)

balancing of it I will let on you :-)
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

milt said:

what was ever decided about selling extra items for sapphires  or having a button to send everyone in your league 1 archer instead of manually going thru the process

Hello.

On FB it was decided to allow selling unused Items for Resources. Devs don't plan to allow selling them for Sapphires as some players got these Items as a Reward and didn't get it for Sapphires.

The second suggestion was rejected as well. Devs know that you need to send 1 Archer a Reinforcement to get the report when your League member is attacked. Devs think that it's better to update the reports somehow as it's the initial issue. And they are thinking on it.
Community Manager
Gadheras
26 October, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC

It was posted in general forum that players that made use of services by that master fellow. Would get banned alongside master accounts found? In a post just recent SNOWGOOD posted about a player that made use of master, refused to pay for the def he got. then got hacked or whatever and Plarium reinbursed the account rather than ban it as you stated you would do if someone made use of master? That doesn't sound right or what?

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/81818_oberon-holding-a-beacon-/?post=407991

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

Silver said:

Hello,

first I want to thank you for adding new defensive guardians into improvements, you were reading my mind with this :-).

It will be nice to have one more called minotaur

with defensive force between Troll and Hydra

Defence: 200

Price: 800 saphires

And space similar like Troll and Belrathian Guard.

There can be use for him similar color like is on immortal and he can hold in arm - one hand axe or egyptian staff.

Maybe it will be also nice to have during the Halloween possibility to buy for limited period of time

special guardian called ... pumpkin ghost (which will have only small sqare space 2x2 or 1x2)

balancing of it I will let on you :-)

Hello, my friend ;)

Happy to her you liked the new Castle Guards :)

Thanks for your suggestion as well. I don't think devs will any new Castle guards in the near future as they just added them :)

As for the Halloween decorations, have you seen Halloween Castle Skin?

Community Manager
Gadheras
26 October, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

also, how about change fireballs from being a passive unit, to an active one. Like it adds as a force multiplier to your army, yield undefendable damage. but it would require the user to send it alongside their army to be usefull. Also would require a army of certain size to give full effect.

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

It was posted in general forum that players that made use of services by that master fellow. Would get banned alongside master accounts found? In a post just recent SNOWGOOD posted about a player that made use of master, refused to pay for the def he got. then got hacked or whatever and Plarium reinbursed the account rather than ban it as you stated you would do if someone made use of master? That doesn't sound right or what?

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/81818_oberon-holding-a-beacon-/?post=407991

Hello.

According to the privacy policy, we don't discuss the measures that were taken to this or that account.

As I said, according to the automatic check on the servers, the accounts that used services of third-party companies for selling resources oand other staff are banned as well.
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

also, how about change fireballs from being a passive unit, to an active one. Like it adds as a force multiplier to your army, yield undefendable damage. but it would require the user to send it alongside their army to be usefull. Also would require a army of certain size to give full effect.

When we released Wraths, we have balanced them to make sure they are not a game changer. So devs are not planning to boost them or make them strong enough to eliminate huge armies. Their current strength is balanced, and we are not planning to change it.

Community Manager
Mewzical
26 October, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
Can we form coalitions (like guilds in PVP games)?  And would there be improved benefits from such groupings such as larger loot collections?  Or is there a benefit from remaining solo?
milt
26 October, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
looking for suggestions--what to do with extra resourses when full and queued out almost 1 month and lost arts and buildings are 2-3 weeks or more  from completion  still collecting them from raids and BG  would be nice to be able to buy sapphires or sketches or medals also any suggestions on what to do with extra plarium points after you reach level 10 and don't need any more still getting them as a payout 
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC

fullcircle96 said:

Can we form coalitions (like guilds in PVP games)?  And would there be improved benefits from such groupings such as larger loot collections?  Or is there a benefit from remaining solo?

Hello.

Do you mean coalition of Leagues, rights?
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

milt said:

looking for suggestions--what to do with extra resourses when full and queued out almost 1 month and lost arts and buildings are 2-3 weeks or more  from completion  still collecting them from raids and BG  would be nice to be able to buy sapphires or sketches or medals also any suggestions on what to do with extra plarium points after you reach level 10 and don't need any more still getting them as a payout 

Maybe, devs will add other ways of exchanging of unused Items in the future, but for now they came up with idea of exchanging it for Resources.

As for Paragon Points, new Paragon levels will be added soon.
Community Manager
Gadheras
26 October, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

milt said:

Maybe, devs will add other ways of exchanging of unused Items in the future, but for now they came up with idea of exchanging it for Resources.

You could up the rates we can exchange resources for amulets, so players can burn resources that way. It wouldn't really break any ballance what so ever. 
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

milt said:

You could up the rates we can exchange resources for amulets, so players can burn resources that way. It wouldn't really break any ballance what so ever. 
And then players on lower levels who still need resources for Building or Units, will not be happy with this change.
Community Manager
MADD_DOM
26 October, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

'morning from here in the USA...

Curious... I've read up on the Fort and can't decide, which is better as in most successful to do upgrade a Fort or upgrade the bluffs first?
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

MADD_DOM said:

'morning from here in the USA...

Curious... I've read up on the Fort and can't decide, which is better as in most successful to do upgrade a Fort or upgrade the bluffs first?

Morning ;)

What you mean by bluff?
Community Manager
1754086 users registered; 45563 topics; 279166 posts; our newest member:georgia6