This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 19

18 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
19 October, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 19

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 12:58 PM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies

Will be happy to answer your questions during this hour :)
Community Manager
g.marisa836
19 October, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC
g.marisa836 said:

Hello
Community Manager
lstuart3
19 October, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

Same old, same old....   ;)

You have mentioned that there will soon be new defensive units, but those won't really help the disadvantage at the beacons or fortress.   Recently, some leagues have decided they can't even hold 2 beacons.   An entire league overrun by hammers that sometimes consist of only 1 player.   You can't reduce the ridiculously high army cap of 250k, but they can certainly up the defense bonus for beacons/fortress.   Otherwise the beacons/fortress troops are just PvP bait. 

UTC +5:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC

lstuart3 said:

You have mentioned that there will soon be new defensive units, but those won't really help the disadvantage at the beacons or fortress.   Recently, some leagues have decided they can't even hold 2 beacons.   An entire league overrun by hammers that sometimes consist of only 1 player.   You can't reduce the ridiculously high army cap of 250k, but they can certainly up the defense bonus for beacons/fortress.   Otherwise the beacons/fortress troops are just PvP bait. 

Hello :)

So, what is your suggestion?
Community Manager
lstuart3
19 October, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
Any way you can talk them into providing a discount for fortifications?   They use to have a general sale once a month or so     I finally finished 44 and 5 lvl fort a couple of months ago but haven't upgraded since over 100 upgrades needed    Since they started offering the castle packs, they seemed to have stopped the discounts.    I have a full lvl 3 castle, so why would I pay to get a complete lvl 4?  Much cheaper to upgrade, but should be able to get a discount.    
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC

lstuart3 said:

Any way you can talk them into providing a discount for fortifications?   They use to have a general sale once a month or so     I finally finished 44 and 5 lvl fort a couple of months ago but haven't upgraded since over 100 upgrades needed    Since they started offering the castle packs, they seemed to have stopped the discounts.    I have a full lvl 3 castle, so why would I pay to get a complete lvl 4?  Much cheaper to upgrade, but should be able to get a discount.    

Unfortunately, adding Offers to the game is not the thing I have much influence in.

But I heard that devs are thinking about adding discount for Fortification upgrades in the future. Let's see what they decide :)
Community Manager
lstuart3
19 October, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

lstuart3 said:

So, what is your suggestion?

Med
19 October, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

Put capacity limit on beacons like before based on troops food consumption .Now for hammers attacking beacons is better then attacking castles .So beacons now became the first targets of every big player in this game .Fortresses are somehow safe cause of the force limits on each level but beacons aren't .

The only solution is to put limits on beacons again .Or else all beacon will disappear soon and no league would go after them anymore . 

UTC +1:00
lstuart3
19 October, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Set a new safe lvl for Fortress with at least 45% def bonus      Increase beacon lvls so that they  can be upgraded to get 45% def bonus

Still leaves attackers with 5% but not the overwhelming 25% advantage (when using 50% which most league players won't have and probably no bonus since other enhancers only last 4 hours vs 7 days for 50%)

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

Med said:

Put capacity limit on beacons like before based on troops food consumption .Now for hammers attacking beacons is better then attacking castles .So beacons now became the first targets of every big player in this game .Fortress are somehow safe cause of the force limits on each level but beacons aren't .

The only solution is to put limits on beacons again .Or else all beacon will disappear soon and now league would go after them anymore . 

Hello.

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll forward it to devs :)
Community Manager
duhwhiz
19 October, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

is there any way you can add an allies feature to the map?

how about a fiefs feature as well?
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

lstuart3 said:

Set a new safe lvl for Fortress with at least 45% def bonus      Increase beacon lvls so that they  can be upgraded to get 45% def bonus

Still leaves attackers with 5% but not the overwhelming 25% advantage (when using 50% which most league players won't have and probably no bonus since other enhancers only last 4 hours vs 7 days for 50%)

I don't think that devs will agree to set new Levels for Beacons as it requires reconsidering the balance and devs are now more focused on Fortress development not Beacons.

That's why I think that suggestion for adding limits on attack for Beacons can be considered faster.

Community Manager
lance_ny
19 October, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
I think a nice feature to add to the game is have a way to see who in your league is actually online and a way to instant chat them.
UTC +7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

lance_ny said:

I think a nice feature to add to the game is have a way to see who in your league is actually online and a way to instant chat them.

Hello.

Unfortunately, it's technically not possible to add such feature due to Flash player limitations.
Community Manager
karinreich110968
19 October, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

hi i want to ask if it is in considering to stack the incoming fireballs to a casel i can throw ten but solme ligues 

fier from many players fireballs to a good defendet case. to defend his own casel is almost imposible so if the casel deff gets

more than 50 fireballs in .. good luck and thumps up fore this game i hope you understand my old used engl.
UTC +8:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

karinreich110968 said:

hi i want to ask if it is in considering to stack the incoming fireballs to a casel i can throw ten but solme ligues 

fier from many players fireballs to a good defendet case. to defend his own casel is almost imposible so if the casel deff gets

more than 50 fireballs in .. good luck and thumps up fore this game i hope you understand my old used engl.

Hello, my Lord.

Thanks for your question, but at the moment we're not planning to add any updates to Fireballs as it can influence the game balance significantly.
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Thanks everyone for chatting :)

The winner is lance_ny.

Please send me your cords in PM, and I will send a Reward to your account.

Community Manager
1752342 users registered; 45440 topics; 278698 posts; our newest member:lucien1