This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 12

16 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
12 October, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 12

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 12:57 PM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies :)

I'll be happy to answer your questions during this hour
Community Manager
ssumm1
12 October, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC

I asked in September about "medals" being offered in packages, like the Sketches are.  You said you would pass on the idea, any update?

UTC +4:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC

ssumm1 said:

I asked in September about "medals" being offered in packages, like the Sketches are.  You said you would pass on the idea, any update?

Hello.

Devs don't want to add them for now. Medals can be used to get significant bonuses in the game and make your Units much stronger.

For now, devs want that the player got them from the game not from the Packages.
Community Manager
ssumm1
12 October, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

ssumm1 said:

Hello.

Devs don't want to add them for now. Medals can be used to get significant bonuses in the game and make your Units much stronger.

For now, devs want that the player got them from the game not from the Packages.

ssumm1
12 October, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC
ssumm1 said:

Alina Phoenix said:

ssumm1 said:

Hello.

Can you revisit with the devs the option of offering a Medals sale once a month like the sketches? 10,000 sapphires for 10 medals is the most expensive buy in the game
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC

ssumm1 said:

ssumm1 said:

Alina Phoenix said:

ssumm1 said:

Hello.

Can you revisit with the devs the option of offering a Medals sale once a month like the sketches? 10,000 sapphires for 10 medals is the most expensive buy in the game

Maybe, they'll add such Offer in the future, but for now they don't plan to do so.

They're expensive as they are used to upgrade your Units and add more strength to them.

Community Manager
gardenpixie
12 October, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Hi Alina, could you tell me what influence the weekly tribute contest?

Beside the skeletons, cows, and gold diggers (about 10 in my castle and 3 in about 10 friends castles)
UTC +12:00
Duluth AA
12 October, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
Can you folks add a feature so that when looking at the world map (the one with all the beacons) that it can be made smaller  one or 2 times? The map has gotten so big that its getting hard to see the over all picture
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

gardenpixie said:

Beside the skeletons, cows, and gold diggers (about 10 in my castle and 3 in about 10 friends castles)

Hello :)

What do you mean by tribute contest?
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

Duluth AA said:

Can you folks add a feature so that when looking at the world map (the one with all the beacons) that it can be made smaller  one or 2 times? The map has gotten so big that its getting hard to see the over all picture

Hello.

I don't think it will be comfortable as all the Beacons will be too small.
Community Manager
gardenpixie
12 October, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

gardenpixie said:

On the top left of the screen, click the cup, then under "Ranking Category" click "Tributes", "Current", "All or League"

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

gardenpixie said:

Alina Phoenix said:

gardenpixie said:

On the top left of the screen, click the cup, then under "Ranking Category" click "Tributes", "Current", "All or League"

Thanks for clarification!

This ranking depends on how many resources you gather from your fiefs. The more active castle your have as fief, the more resources you'll get from it and more points you'll add to rank.

Skeletons, cows, and gold diggers don't influence this rank, but they help to get you personal achievement.

Community Manager
gardenpixie
12 October, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

gardenpixie said:

Alina Phoenix said:

gardenpixie said:

This ranking depends on how many resources you gather from your fiefs. The more active castle your have as fief, the more resources you'll get from it and more points you'll add to rank.

Skeletons, cows, and gold diggers don't influence this rank, but they help to get you personal achievement.

gardenpixie
12 October, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

gardenpixie said:

Alina Phoenix said:

gardenpixie said:

Alina Phoenix said:

gardenpixie said:

Thank you, your answer is very clear.

Would that be correct? The higher is my castle level the more points I will get for the tributes?

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

gardenpixie said:

gardenpixie said:

Alina Phoenix said:

gardenpixie said:

Alina Phoenix said:

gardenpixie said:

Thank you, your answer is very clear.

Would that be correct? The higher is my castle level the more points I will get for the tributes?

Not exactly :)

The higher the level of the Castles you have as fiefs, the more resources you'll get from them and the more points you'll get.
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Thanks everyone for chatting :)

The winner is gardenpixie.

Please send me your cords in PM.

Community Manager
1757518 users registered; 45922 topics; 279758 posts; our newest member:ahab