This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 5

24 Replies
Belial
5 October, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
how is plarium handling the issue with the master hacking the bots fields. surely he can be hacked himself and/or put a virus on the bots. head for an eye, i say
UTC +8:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

Belial said:

how is plarium handling the issue with the master hacking the bots fields. surely he can be hacked himself and/or put a virus on the bots. head for an eye, i say

The accounts of Master as well as bot accounts are blocked regularly.

It's done via Support team and reports they get from players and via automatic check that is run on the servers regularly.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Oracle
5 October, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

Oracle, this whole case was checked by our Support team. The results of this investigation was discussed with the owner of the account in question.

Any further discussions won't take place either during this online chat or on Forum as it's against our Privacy policy.

From our end, we make everything possible to keep the accounts of the players secure.

I understand, I will leave it if you tell me why as you put it "Plarium have a rule that withhold discussions on '' details regarding such question" and situations on the league. 

And why the moderating team, including you is doing anything possible to make sure that such matters that affect many players in the game are not discussed. 

Is there a ToU that says if Plarium doesn't want to answer a question moderators must close topics?

Now on a more serious question 

Do you enjoy working with us, the forum community?

It is crucial I ask these question given the current status quo

Biohazard has killed the forum.
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Oracle, this whole case was checked by our Support team. The results of this investigation was discussed with the owner of the account in question.

Any further discussions won't take place either during this online chat or on Forum as it's against our Privacy policy.

From our end, we make everything possible to keep the accounts of the players secure.

I understand, I will leave it if you tell me why as you put it "Plarium have a rule that withhold discussions on '' details regarding such question" and situations on the league. 

And why the moderating team, including you is doing anything possible to make sure that such matters that affect many players in the game are not discussed. 

Is there a ToU that says if Plarium doesn't want to answer a question moderators must close topics?

Now on a more serious question 

Do you enjoy working with us, the forum community?

It is crucial I ask these question given the current status quo

Yes, I enjoy working with our community, Oracle :)

As I said, we have Privacy policy: https://plarium.com/en/privacy-and-cookie-policy/

According to it, information regarding players' accounts can't be disclosed and discussed with anyone except for the owner of the account. And information regarding was this or that account hacked is this kind of information that can't be disclosed.

The threads regarding discussion of this recent situation were closed as they were turning into flooding and off-topic.

My final reply regarding this case was already given for several times.

Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC

Thanks everyone for chatting :)

The winner is Belial :) Congrats, and please send me your cords in PM.

Community Manager
1775809 users registered; 47830 topics; 285588 posts; our newest member:Commander 2816856