This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 5

24 Replies
Lord Oberon
5 October, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 5

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 12:58 PM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

Welcome to our Online chat

I'll be happy to answer your questions during this hour.

Community Manager
larrystuart
5 October, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
Any update on improving defense for the beacons?   Still falling like flies and most leagues have pulled back to 2 or 3 other than minimal troops to hold Balur off
UTC +0:00
Belial
5 October, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
there is / was talk about new units. I would like to know if there is any possibility for two ques to build infantry..one for offence and one for defence
UTC +8:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

larrystuart said:

Any update on improving defense for the beacons?   Still falling like flies and most leagues have pulled back to 2 or 3 other than minimal troops to hold Balur off

Hello.

Devs are working on the new Units. Maybe some of them will strong Def statistics and will help you to keep Beacons.
Community Manager
saad31329
5 October, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Peace Shield. Why is there no peace shield for 3 days or 7 days?

UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Belial said:

there is / was talk about new units. I would like to know if there is any possibility for two ques to build infantry..one for offence and one for defence

Hello.

Yes, devs are working on the new Units. But I don't think they'll divide the Unit queues for Off and Def. We forward this suggestion to them for several times and it was always rejected as players need to plan for future what Units they will need more - def or off.
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
saad31329 said:

Peace Shield. Why is there no peace shield for 3 days or 7 days?

Hello. What do you mean by Peace Shield?
Community Manager
Razzer
5 October, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
Hi Alina,

Are there still opening for moderator?

How does one apply, please?

UTC +4:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

Razzer said:

Hi Alina,

Are there still opening for moderator?

How does one apply, please?

Hello :)

Please send a PM to Lord Oberon.
Community Manager
Belial
5 October, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
In the News, plarium claims to have fixed the issue with the wheel of fortune, however, it is still getting stuck on the same discount daily. will the WOF ever go back to giving different discounts rather than giving the same one or two discounts 
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

Belial said:

In the News, plarium claims to have fixed the issue with the wheel of fortune, however, it is still getting stuck on the same discount daily. will the WOF ever go back to giving different discounts rather than giving the same one or two discounts 

Hello.

How often your Offers are changing?

If you are getting one and the same Offer but different percentage for 3-4 days, it's considered to be okay.
Community Manager
Yue
5 October, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

I would like to know if there will be more castle improvements, like buying even more space.

Also changing the background in the castle would be neat some day ;) 
meh
Oracle
5 October, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC

I believe many players are waiting for answers. And those very answer will influence weather we leave the game or not. 

I understand there are official statements that should be used when certain questions are asked. But I need you to type your answer. 

I want you to give me an answer that you believe in, and answer that is true and relevant to my question. 

As I have already stated how you answer my question might have catastrophic consequences, especially as the matter had been MIS-HELD by you and Biohazard. 

1. Was Frenzie hacked. Yes/No.

I have read the ToU, Forum rules and game policy and no rule says that you can't answer that question here right now. Ignoring or not answering or pasting ready made answers will have dire, consequences. 

The support team referred me to you. So don't pin these on these. 
Biohazard has killed the forum.
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

Yue said:

I would like to know if there will be more castle improvements, like buying even more space.

Maybe some new improvements will be added for holidays like Halloween or New Year :)

Changing the background in the Castle is a great idea! But it requires a lot of work from designers and other department which have tasks with the higher priority at the moment :(

Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC

Oracle said:

I believe many players are waiting for answers. And those very answer will influence weather we leave the game or not. 

I understand there are official statements that should be used when certain questions are asked. But I need you to type your answer. 

I want you to give me an answer that you believe in, and answer that is true and relevant to my question. 

As I have already stated how you answer my question might have catastrophic consequences, especially as the matter had been MIS-HELD by you and Biohazard. 

I have read the ToU, Forum rules and game policy and no rule says that you can't answer that question here right now. Ignoring or not answering or pasting ready made answers will have dire, consequences. 

Hello, Oracle.

As you read ToU, then you know that any details regarding such questions can't be discussed with anyone except for the account owner.

Community Manager
Yue
5 October, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

Yue said:

Maybe some new improvements will be added for holidays like Halloween or New Year :)

Changing the background in the Castle is a great idea! But it requires a lot of work from designers and other department which have tasks with the higher priority at the moment :(

Maybe at last for christmas or so like a snowy theme :) 

Tempest Dragon Marks. Will be there an improvement? like not just off and def for the units also like unit speed and rec capacy would be great. Thanks 

meh
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

Yue said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Yue said:

Maybe at last for christmas or so like a snowy theme :) 

Tempest Dragon Marks. Will be there an improvement? like not just off and def for the units also like unit speed and rec capacy would be great. Thanks 

I hope something interesting is waiting for us for Christmas, like Improvements with some winter theme :)

As for Bonuses, devs are not planning to add any new for now as there are already enough of them in the game.
Community Manager
Oracle
5 October, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

Oracle said:

Hello, Oracle.

As you read ToU, then you know that any details regarding such questions can't be discussed with anyone except for the account owner.

Which part of the ToU says that a person who is supposed to be a bridge and facilitator of information between me and Plarium, should not be?

Frenzie whole heartely believes that she was hacked, and I believe that too. How that was done is not what I am asking. What I am asking is weather you're willing to turn down the fire and hostility that is happening in the game. 

I play many games, and not once was I told that issues relating and affecting my game play doesn't concern me. 
Biohazard has killed the forum.
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Oracle said:

Hello, Oracle.

Which part of the ToU says that a person who is supposed to be a bridge and facilitator of information between me and Plarium, should not be?

Frenzie whole heartely believes that she was hacked, and I believe that too. How that was done is not what I am asking. What I am asking is weather you're willing to turn down the fire and hostility that is happening in the game. 

I play many games, and not once was I told that issues relating and affecting my game play doesn't concern me. 

Oracle, this whole case was checked by our Support team. The results of this investigation was discussed with the owner of the account in question.

Any further discussions won't take place either during this online chat or on Forum as it's against our Privacy policy.

From our end, we make everything possible to keep the accounts of the players secure.
Community Manager
1778138 users registered; 48088 topics; 286201 post; our newest member:синица80