This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 28

43 Replies
tatiana
28 September, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

Las chat tima, I asked about the Mahret quests, specially that one of being on top of the list, having in mind, that the most of times, the mahret is reset at the same time when the league quests ends, and there is no physical possible time to get the award in case one succeed on that quest, and you can loose at the same time, the daily, weekly and monthly stats just because of that

UTC +8:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC

Gaultron said:

Hi,

I am a recently new player, currently on my first server at level 30. I've been enjoying this game quite a lot so far. I had been playing serveral similar games years early with Evony and Caesary/call of rome. So far, I really enjoyed Stormfall for its graphics, its friendly atmosphere and the ability to gain paid currency, sapphires for free if you are willing to work for it. :D

However, to improve the game even further, I have made a list of features that might enhance the game play. My question is, can these be implement and do you think it will be a good idea?

1. Watch battles of your troops and enemy troops in action for every battle report

This would make things much more exiciting. You can maybe limit the number of 'action' battle report to a limit of 3 or 7 days. You don't have to eliminate the traditional battle report maybe just add a button for this additional feature. :D

Hello :)

Welcome to the game 

Unfortunately, we can't make it at the moment as we're limited by Flash fuctionality which doen't allow us to implement this suggestion :(

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

tatiana said:

Hello

How can you improve  the  scroll sales process. it's annoying. to sell one by one or all at the same time.

It's normal to accumulate a lot of scrolls for the same Art, then you want to sell 10, 20, 30 40 just of a specific ART. not ALL or one by one, But I could  choose for example all dragon scrolls at once and sell them

thanks

Hello.

The suggestion to choose several Scrolls to trade was already forwarded to devs.
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

Suicide Kid said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Suicide Kid said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Suicide Kid said:

Hi Alina, 

will be there updates to Stormfall: Age of War like Rise of Balur?

I mean more animations etc. :) 

I wouldn't say that updates will be the same as these are two different games. 

But we definitely plan to update Stormfall: Age of War in the future as well :)

Thanks (and thanks for the informations about the VIP club as well, i have been curious too)

Any idea when the new castle skins come? at christmas or so? 

You're welcome :)

They will come very soon :)
great! have a wonderful day :)

The same to you 
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

tatiana said:

Las chat tima, I asked about the Mahret quests, specially that one of being on top of the list, having in mind, that the most of times, the mahret is reset at the same time when the league quests ends, and there is no physical possible time to get the award in case one succeed on that quest, and you can loose at the same time, the daily, weekly and monthly stats just because of that

Hello.

Devs are planning to shift this quest from daily to weekly. So, you will have more time to complete it :)
Community Manager
Nefer Nefergod
28 September, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
Will there be new endgame content in the beginning of 2018 ???
私はバーチャルだから私を離れさせない
UTC -7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

With the last events that unfolded. Could it please be time, we get "login needed on session change with captcha" ? In the past when asked about such I got told it was to cumbersome for the players. Now in hindsight, maybe its just more protection and better safety for us right?

Do you mean add Capcha to login page on plarium.com?

That, and I mean, when we exit the game, next time we logon, we need to actually login with username and password. A rumor that going around, states that if 2 people (or more)  got access to same account, and even the account owner change psw, the other person(s) is able to to connect to the account regardless based on past login. I would find that awfully flawed, but what rumors says and what is actual, is 2 differnet things.

On another note, also adding captcha needed on every logon, also would put a huge strain on people running bots and such as well which is based on automated programs that can't handle captcha.

Thanks for your suggestion on capcha. 

>A rumor that going around, states that if 2 people (or more) got access to same account, and even the account owner change psw, the other person(s) is able to to connect to the account regardless based on past login.

If owner of the account changed the password, but another person who has password had the game session running, he still will be able to play the game.

So where some would state foul play and hacking, the actual truth would be due to account sharing bad things happens because account owner broke the TOS? This is a generic question and not really pointing at recent events, even connected. Because we don't want such to happen again in the future right? A confirmation would also hopefully settle down the arguing going on in the community too.

From our end, we make everything possible to secure players' accounts. 

But a lot depends on the actions of players themselves. Not sharing your password with anyone is the first step to avoid hacking.

Another important step is using strong passwords and update them as often as possible.

How long does a session last once you logged into the game before a session change take place? Also is it possible for two computers/browsers be able to be connected to the same account/session at the same time.

Or example: One connect to the account, then go idle. Another connect to the account, do stuff and close his browser. Can the first one assume playing the game without any need for login again, or a new session?

Sorry for digging into this, but I think clearification is wanted by a lot of players out there -)

The session will last till you close the game. 

> Also is it possible for two computers/browsers be able to be connected to the same account/session at the same time.

No, not possible.

Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC

Nefer Nefergod said:

What do you mean by endgame content?

Community Manager
Gadheras
28 September, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

Nefer Nefergod said:

In more traditional theme park mmo's end game content is typical raiding dungeons which require several players and so forth. Group content.
soileh
28 September, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC

As you know there are a lot of high level raw castles used to get reources, but at the same time 95% of their closest castles are under 5 level, making too far for themost of userst to get those resources because of that.

Is there a way to relocates, those small castles, that are for months even a year close to those resources and nobody uses them?

thanks

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Nefer Nefergod said:

In more traditional theme park mmo's end game content is typical raiding dungeons which require several players and so forth. Group content.
Devs are working on some Events for Leagues, but I'm not sure when exactly they will be launched in the game :) 
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

soileh said:

As you know there are a lot of high level raw castles used to get reources, but at the same time 95% of their closest castles are under 5 level, making too far for themost of userst to get those resources because of that.

Is there a way to relocates, those small castles, that are for months even a year close to those resources and nobody uses them?

thanks

Hello.

We turn inactive Castles into the teleportation slots, but we can't just move them to another place on the Map.

Only owner of the account can do it using a special Item.
Community Manager
Nefer Nefergod
28 September, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

Nefer Nefergod said:

Something beyond beacon and people hiding in cats... 
私はバーチャルだから私を離れさせない
UTC -7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
Nefer Nefergod said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Nefer Nefergod said:

Something beyond beacon and people hiding in cats... 
Yes, many interesting Events are coming :)
Community Manager
tatiana
28 September, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

what exactly is required to get those 2000 saphires?

"The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires."

Gadheras
28 September, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

soileh said:

thanks

Hello.

We turn inactive Castles into the teleportation slots, but we can't just move them to another place on the Map.

Can't you just put them into "storage, limbo, or whatever after x time of inactivity", then if they start play again, they just respawn at some vaccant slot?

tatiana
28 September, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

soileh said:

thanks

Hello.

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
tatiana said:

what exactly is required to get those 2000 saphires?

"The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires."

The winner will be chosen randomly among all players who left the comments in this chat.
Community Manager
bbob-wolf
28 September, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

Hello all. thanks for this time.  I would like to see a button or two that would allow people to , click and send archers or what ever troops in what ever amount to all of the league at one time !!!  and 2nd  new map scales !! Thanks for your time

bbob-wolf
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

soileh said:

thanks

Hello.

Can't you just put them into "storage, limbo, or whatever after x time of inactivity", then if they start play again, they just respawn at some vaccant slot?

No, we won't do it as such Castles are used by other players for Raids.
Community Manager
1782207 users registered; 48478 topics; 287759 posts; our newest member:Nemesis 301