This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 28

43 Replies
Lord Oberon
28 September, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 28

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
28 September, 2017, 1:02 PM UTC

With the last events that unfolded. Could it please be time, we get "login needed on session change with captcha" ? In the past when asked about such I got told it was to cumbersome for the players. Now in hindsight, maybe its just more protection and better safety for us right?

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

With the last events that unfolded. Could it please be time, we get "login needed on session change with captcha" ? In the past when asked about such I got told it was to cumbersome for the players. Now in hindsight, maybe its just more protection and better safety for us right?

Hello :)

Do you mean add Capcha to login page on plarium.com?
Community Manager
Gadheras
28 September, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

That, and I mean, when we exit the game, next time we logon, we need to actually login with username and password. A rumor that going around, states that if 2 people (or more)  got access to same account, and even the account owner change psw, the other person(s) is able to to connect to the account regardless based on past login. I would find that awfully flawed, but what rumors says and what is actual, is 2 differnet things.

On another note, also adding captcha needed on every logon, also would put a huge strain on people running bots and such as well which is based on automated programs that can't handle captcha.
milt
28 September, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC
what is and how do you join the VIP group
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

That, and I mean, when we exit the game, next time we logon, we need to actually login with username and password. A rumor that going around, states that if 2 people (or more)  got access to same account, and even the account owner change psw, the other person(s) is able to to connect to the account regardless based on past login. I would find that awfully flawed, but what rumors says and what is actual, is 2 differnet things.

On another note, also adding captcha needed on every logon, also would put a huge strain on people running bots and such as well which is based on automated programs that can't handle captcha.

Thanks for your suggestion on capcha. 

>A rumor that going around, states that if 2 people (or more) got access to same account, and even the account owner change psw, the other person(s) is able to to connect to the account regardless based on past login.

If owner of the account changed the password, but another person who has password had the game session running, he still will be able to play the game.

Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC

milt said:

what is and how do you join the VIP group

Hello.

The main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a high-quality dedicated support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have.

When it came to selecting participants for the VIP program, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game, how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game.

At the moment we cannot include all the players that meet these requirements as we are still developing this program.

Community Manager
Gadheras
28 September, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

>A rumor that going around, states that if 2 people (or more) got access to same account, and even the account owner change psw, the other person(s) is able to to connect to the account regardless based on past login.

If owner of the account changed the password, but another person who has password had the game session running, he still will be able to play the game.

So where some would state foul play and hacking, the actual truth would be due to account sharing bad things happens because account owner broke the TOS? This is a generic question and not really pointing at recent events, even connected. Because we don't want such to happen again in the future right? A confirmation would also hopefully settle down the arguing going on in the community too.
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

So where some would state foul play and hacking, the actual truth would be due to account sharing bad things happens because account owner broke the TOS? This is a generic question and not really pointing at recent events, even connected. Because we don't want such to happen again in the future right? A confirmation would also hopefully settle down the arguing going on in the community too.

From our end, we make everything possible to secure players' accounts. 

But a lot depends on the actions of players themselves. Not sharing your password with anyone is the first step to avoid hacking.

Another important step is using strong passwords and update them as often as possible.
Community Manager
Yue
28 September, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

Hi Alina, 

will be there updates to Stormfall: Age of War like Rise of Balur?

I mean more animations etc. :) 

meh
UTC +8:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

Suicide Kid said:

Hi Alina, 

I wouldn't say that updates will be the same as these are two different games. 

But we definitely plan to update Stormfall: Age of War in the future as well :)

Community Manager
Yue
28 September, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

Suicide Kid said:

Hi Alina, 

Thanks (and thanks for the informations about the VIP club as well, i have been curious too)

Any idea when the new castle skins come? at christmas or so? 
meh
harperjack
28 September, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
Are we going to have any updates in the future where we get access to new troops for a limited time? An event kinda like the one that was held In the past on Soldiers inc. If so what will it be, if not can one be held and the troops be futuristic but also still Midevil or Dark times setting?
Gadheras
28 September, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

From our end, we make everything possible to secure players' accounts. 

But a lot depends on the actions of players themselves. Not sharing your password with anyone is the first step to avoid hacking.

Another important step is using strong passwords and update them as often as possible.

How long does a session last once you logged into the game before a session change take place? Also is it possible for two computers/browsers be able to be connected to the same account/session at the same time.

Or example: One connect to the account, then go idle. Another connect to the account, do stuff and close his browser. Can the first one assume playing the game without any need for login again, or a new session?

Sorry for digging into this, but I think clearification is wanted by a lot of players out there -)

Gaultron
28 September, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

Hi,

I am a recently new player, currently on my first server at level 30. I've been enjoying this game quite a lot so far. I had been playing serveral similar games years early with Evony and Caesary/call of rome. So far, I really enjoyed Stormfall for its graphics, its friendly atmosphere and the ability to gain paid currency, sapphires for free if you are willing to work for it. :D

However, to improve the game even further, I have made a list of features that might enhance the game play. My question is, can these be implement and do you think it will be a good idea?

1. Watch battles of your troops and enemy troops in action for every battle report

This would make things much more exiciting. You can maybe limit the number of 'action' battle report to a limit of 3 or 7 days. You don't have to eliminate the traditional battle report maybe just add a button for this additional feature. :D

UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC

Suicide Kid said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Suicide Kid said:

Hi Alina, 

Thanks (and thanks for the informations about the VIP club as well, i have been curious too)

You're welcome :)

They will come very soon :)
Community Manager
tatiana
28 September, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC

Hello

How can you improve  the  scroll sales process. it's annoying. to sell one by one or all at the same time.

It's normal to accumulate a lot of scrolls for the same Art, then you want to sell 10, 20, 30 40 just of a specific ART. not ALL or one by one, But I could  choose for example all dragon scrolls at once and sell them

thanks

Yue
28 September, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

Suicide Kid said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Suicide Kid said:

Hi Alina, 

You're welcome :)

They will come very soon :)
great! have a wonderful day :)
meh
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

harperjack said:

Are we going to have any updates in the future where we get access to new troops for a limited time? An event kinda like the one that was held In the past on Soldiers inc. If so what will it be, if not can one be held and the troops be futuristic but also still Midevil or Dark times setting?

Hello.

Devs are working on the new Units. At the moment I don't know whether they will be added on the permanent base or for the limited amount of time.
Community Manager
Nemo
28 September, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

But  selecting  the "close all sessions"  option should take care of that right?
UTC +1:00
1777565 users registered; 48013 topics; 285935 posts; our newest member:Hasan Yıldız