This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 14

45 Replies
roystonclarke1
14 September, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC
good morning, well last night someone..downgrade all my hero equipment lv 3  to lv 2..! and till now i dont know how much i loose if Stormfall manager could do something couse i am afraid to buy and put my credit card to buy something..and other iam blocked
UTC +0:00
tatiana
14 September, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

there are mar'eth quests impossible to do. why to put an impossible to do quest?

like "be on top of the league quests". It's impossible to do more than 90% of the times. because, the most of time league quests end at the exact time than the mareht quests, and if disappears at the same time having no any millionth of second time for us to click and get that reward.and get's worst if that one occur at the exact moment when ends the weekly and monthly quests, so you loose the dayly, weekly and monthly rewards just because of that.

So you really don't want that users compelate and achieve the goal, is that correct?

UTC +8:00
mujo
14 September, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
can we not have a better chat system? between allies? the send a letter is so archaic, not because its imaginary letters, but because its  a real weak point of the UI.
UTC +1:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
14 September, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC

roystonclarke1 said:

good morning, well last night someone..downgrade all my hero equipment lv 3  to lv 2..! and till now i dont know how much i loose if Stormfall manager could do something couse i am afraid to buy and put my credit card to buy something..and other iam blocked

Hello.

The first thing you need to do is to change your password for plarium.com and for your email address.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
14 September, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

tatiana said:

there are mar'eth quests impossible to do. why to put an impossible to do quest?

like "be on top of the league quests". It's impossible to do more than 90% of the times. because, the most of time league quests end at the exact time than the mareht quests, and if disappears at the same time having no any millionth of second time for us to click and get that reward.and get's worst if that one occur at the exact moment when ends the weekly and monthly quests, so you loose the dayly, weekly and monthly rewards just because of that.

So you really don't want that users compelate and achieve the goal, is that correct?

No, it's not correct :)

Devs are working on the adjustments of this Quest to male it easier to complete :)
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
14 September, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Thanks everyone for chatting :)

The winner is Lord PLAN.

Please PM your cords and I will send a reward to you.
Community Manager
1696066 users registered; 39173 topics; 263436 posts; our newest member:kcjr