This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 7

31 Reply
Henry Isaak
7 September, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC

I got it randomly from a battle once . :)



Edit: How can I change my username here? :D    > ok, solved.
UTC +7:00
lstuart3
7 September, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC

Any chance they will improve beacon def bonus?     They helped out castles with new fort levels, but beacons are now running at a -25% due to intro of 50% adder for coiners      Lvl 5 beacons = 25%  




UTC +5:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 September, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
bjoernschmidt76 said:

I got it randomly from a battle once . :)



Edit: How can I change my username here? :D

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 September, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC

lstuart3 said:


Any chance they will improve beacon def bonus?     They helped out castles with new fort levels, but beacons are now running at a -25% due to intro of 50% adder for coiners      Lvl 5 beacons = 25%  


Hello :) 


According to the info I have from devs, they're not planning the changes in Beacons now as they're focused on the development of League Fortress feature.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
mofix007
7 September, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Kindly consider to shorten to build all those kind of troop / army / soldier or whatever you call.


i have 50days++ in my queue list.


i know there are in obelisk to shorten their build up, but please i want it more shorten time.


if u guys considering this matter, thank you, but don't make a system to upgrade by using saph or scketches, it will not favoreable to us (non-money player) .


Appreciate your answer to this.
UTC +8:00
manyone
7 September, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

If you have a strong defence your alter will not be distroyed..most things in the game are working just fine,it is about building.

The new levels we must get to have a prise for the quest are another matter.. sucks.. How about something to sneek into the catacombs ang wipe out what is hideing there..
UTC +0:00
Artisana
7 September, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:


mrdphegarty said:


GET Rid of FIREBALLS !!!!! 


Completely Ruins the game or create some shield or protection from them and able to take out the Alter of Weor with one and then 5 x 16 hours to rebuild because the assailant didn't want to battle in a "WAR Game" ??? 

Hello :)

Devs are planning to add Unit that can be used against Fireballs. We're not planning to remove them completely.

Art Says:

I suggest 2x  new items to counteract fireballs which could be made available in packs or as purchasable units such as:

1) An item which just lasts for 10 minutes called a "Fireball Nullifyer", which requires you to pre-empt a fireball and then causes zero damage.

2) An item called a "Fireball Reflector" again an item which only lasts a few minutes, but actually reflects a recieved fireball back to the attacker.
"No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything."
UTC +1:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 September, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

mofix007 said:


Kindly consider to shorten to build all those kind of troop / army / soldier or whatever you call.


i have 50days++ in my queue list.


i know there are in obelisk to shorten their build up, but please i want it more shorten time.


if u guys considering this matter, thank you, but don't make a system to upgrade by using saph or scketches, it will not favoreable to us (non-money player) .


Appreciate your answer to this.

Hello :)

Devs are planning to allow you to choose what Units training Queue you would like to boost, but the time required for building Units is not planned to be changed as it will require significant changes in the game balance.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 September, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

manyone said:


If you have a strong defence your alter will not be distroyed..most things in the game are working just fine,it is about building.

The new levels we must get to have a prise for the quest are another matter.. sucks.. How about something to sneek into the catacombs ang wipe out what is hideing there..

> The new levels we must get to have a prise for the quest are another matter

If you mean League Quests, the milestones were increased according to the League Size. If you have an active League, you still will be able to complete them without any issues :)

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 September, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC
Artisana said:

Alina Phoenix said:


mrdphegarty said:


GET Rid of FIREBALLS !!!!! 


Completely Ruins the game or create some shield or protection from them and able to take out the Alter of Weor with one and then 5 x 16 hours to rebuild because the assailant didn't want to battle in a "WAR Game" ??? 

Hello :)

Devs are planning to add Unit that can be used against Fireballs. We're not planning to remove them completely.

Art Says:

I suggest 2x  new items to counteract fireballs which could be made available in packs or as purchasable units such as:

1) An item which just lasts for 10 minutes called a "Fireball Nullifyer", which requires you to pre-empt a fireball and then causes zero damage.

2) An item called a "Fireball Reflector" again an item which only lasts a few minutes, but actually reflects a recieved fireball back to the attacker.
Maybe they will be added in the future :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 September, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC
Henry Isaak said:

I got it randomly from a battle once . :)



Edit: How can I change my username here? :D    > ok, solved.
You can change it in your Profile menu (top right corner of the screen).
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 September, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC

Thanks everyone for chatting!

The winner is MOFIX007 :)

Congrats and PM me your cords :)

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1725196 users registered; 43576 topics; 271663 posts; our newest member:Artur xxx