milt
31 August, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

ment 100 million  sorry

UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC

milt said:

if the leagues were fair it might work but when you have players that spend next to nothing maybe 50-100 dollars a year against coiners in all honesty what chance would they have  plarium is in this to make money and ALWAYS has and always will favor the big spenders and don't tell people to just try harder to advance when you have people with over a BILLION in troops so they can and do as they please 

how about tiers where you can only attack certain levels so a billion can not attack say anyone under 1 million

Combine your strength with other Leagues, and play against "big Leagues of coiners".

It's a war game, you need to fight against big enemies as well.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

Artisana said:

The beacon massacre event showed many beacons being taken by different leagues in very short space of time.

Normally I manually record the date / time of every beacon interaction on server 2 which is a painstaking process.

Do Plarium have an online available log of all the beacon interactions ? Because Council list does not keep enough events for this purpose.

And if so, then would it be possible to players to view this list ?

If not, I think it would be a good idea to make such a log available online for each server 1, 2, & 3.

This would then be very useful, especially when league state comments about ally leagues interacting with each others beacons when they were not supposed to or in fact did not.

Regards, Art.

Hello.

There is no such log available online. I also don't think it will be made in the future due to the technical requirements and time required to make such list for all 3 servers.
Community Manager
Suicide Kid
31 August, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
I just wanna say thanks Alina for the great job :)
meh
UTC +8:00
milt
31 August, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

how about limiting the number of beacons a league can have  if the top reward is for say 20 beacons there is absolutely no reason a league should be able to hold over that number as it hurts smaller leagues trying to get a beacon a lot of small leagues are not allowed to have a beacon in certain areas because the bigger league says so  or if they are allowed a beacon it has certain limits imposed by the surrounding leagues

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

Suicide Kid said:

I just wanna say thanks Alina for the great job :)

Wow, thanks :)

It's a pleasure for me to hear these words :)
Community Manager
Artisana
31 August, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

Artisana said:

The beacon massacre event showed many beacons being taken by different leagues in very short space of time.

Normally I manually record the date / time of every beacon interaction on server 2 which is a painstaking process.

Do Plarium have an online available log of all the beacon interactions ? Because Council list does not keep enough events for this purpose.

And if so, then would it be possible to players to view this list ?

If not, I think it would be a good idea to make such a log available online for each server 1, 2, & 3.

This would then be very useful, especially when league state comments about ally leagues interacting with each others beacons when they were not supposed to or in fact did not.

Regards, Art.

Hello.

There is no such log available online. I also don't think it will be made in the future due to the technical requirements and time required to make such list for all 3 servers.

Surely, this log already exists, I doubt it would be that much work to make it available.

Regards, Art.
"No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything."
UTC +1:00
milt
31 August, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC
10-20 leagues that are small can not take down a coiner  same old answer from plarium
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC
milt said:

how about limiting the number of beacons a league can have  if the top reward is for say 20 beacons there is absolutely no reason a league should be able to hold over that number as it hurts smaller leagues trying to get a beacon a lot of small leagues are not allowed to have a beacon in certain areas because the bigger league says so  or if they are allowed a beacon it has certain limits imposed by the surrounding leagues

The answer is the same. War is war. Increase your power, merge with other Leagues and show that you can fight against these big leagues too.
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

Thanks everyone for chatting :)

ETsphere is a winner. Please PM me your coords :)

Community Manager
1698013 users registered; 39641 topic; 264212 posts; our newest member:xserx