This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 31

29 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
31 August, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 31


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 12:57 PM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies

I'll be answering your questions during this hour :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
milt
31 August, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

why do they keep changing the times on raids  a castle next to me use to take 1 min 15 sec now takes 1 min 35 sec seems like the changes all favor plarium and the botts and BG are getting to be a farce compared to what they use to be \


UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC

milt said:


why do they keep changing the times on raids  a castle next to me use to take 1 min 15 sec now takes 1 min 35 sec seems like the changes all favor plarium and the botts and BG are getting to be a farce compared to what they use to be \


Hello.

The time you need to take to raid a Castle depends on Units you use for raid as well. Every Unit has its movement speed.

Also, we're running Events that can speed up the movement of your Units significantly.

As for BGs, nothing has been changed in their mechanics for more than 1 year now.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
yyyyyyy
31 August, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC

warum wurde das BOT feld derart verändert


will man nun das kaum noch resis erbeutet werden 

oder das man nur noch seine einheiten wegen ein paar resis riskiert ??


man braucht resis für einheiten gebäude und forschungen damit man dann gegner angreifen kann

aber wenn uns die resis der BOT schlösser (grosses feld) fehlen klappt das nicht


auf der anderen seite gibt es dort nahezu nur futter was wiederum nur den grossen geld spielern zugute kommt


so wird man sehr viele user hier verlieren denn wenn man nur noch risikoreich angreifen kann ... verzichten viele da mögliche belohnungen viel zu gering sind

kleine ligen und user werden hier extrem benachteiligt
UTC +1:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

yyyyyyy said:


warum wurde das BOT feld derart verändert


will man nun das kaum noch resis erbeutet werden 

oder das man nur noch seine einheiten wegen ein paar resis riskiert ??


man braucht resis für einheiten gebäude und forschungen damit man dann gegner angreifen kann

aber wenn uns die resis der BOT schlösser (grosses feld) fehlen klappt das nicht


auf der anderen seite gibt es dort nahezu nur futter was wiederum nur den grossen geld spielern zugute kommt


so wird man sehr viele user hier verlieren denn wenn man nur noch risikoreich angreifen kann ... verzichten viele da mögliche belohnungen viel zu gering sind

kleine ligen und user werden hier extrem benachteiligt

Hello.

If you mean that there are less resources in Bot accounts now than it was before, then this question should be addressed to the owner of these Bot accounts.

We are not creating them, and we don't influence the number of Resources and Units that are located in these accounts.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
yyyyyyy
31 August, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC

who is the owner of the BOTs??

and why ist it allowed ??

multiaccounting is not allowed if i remember
UTC +1:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

yyyyyyy said:


who is the owner of the BOTs??

and why ist it allowed ??

multiaccounting is not allowed if i remember

Bot accounts are created by players with the help of different third-party programs.

These accounts are not allowed, that's why we run automatic check on the servers to block them.

You can also report Bots to our Support Team.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
milt
31 August, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

i had a player tell me that on fridays they have a pvp free sapphire contest -when do the rest of us get it 


i hear we have a new owner  is there any thing they can tell us about possible new changes t make the game more player friendly or is it going to stay the same 
UTC +0:00
lstuart3
31 August, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

The game is heavily tilted to offensive units.   Yes you get archers, barbs, demons and golems


Hard to offset dragons, since hard to get many griffins from BGs and undead dragons aren't included


Maybe an eldritch undead?    Need something to balance the game a little


Beacons are dropping like flies since 50% enhancement introduced   


Maybe increase def bonus some at beacons?


UTC +5:00
sedrick
31 August, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
What is new and coming up next ?
UTC +5:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

milt said:


i had a player tell me that on fridays they have a pvp free sapphire contest -when do the rest of us get it 


i hear we have a new owner  is there any thing they can tell us about possible new changes t make the game more player friendly or is it going to stay the same 

Hello.

All Tournaments that are running in the game can be checked in Events tab.

Tournaments on different platforms can differ. But for players on one platform and one server, they're the same.


> i hear we have a new owner  is there any thing they can tell us about possible new changes t make the game more player friendly or is it going to stay the same

No, there are no changes that will take place in the game due to this news.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

lstuart3 said:


The game is heavily tilted to offensive units.   Yes you get archers, barbs, demons and golems





















Hard to offset dragons, since hard to get many griffins from BGs and undead dragons aren't included



Maybe an eldritch undead?    Need something to balance the game a little








Beacons are dropping like flies since 50% enhancement introduced   




Maybe increase def bonus some at beacons?


Hello.

Devs are working on the new Units now. Maybe it will be new Defensive Units that will add more advantages to defensive players :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

sedrick said:


What is new and coming up next ?

Hello.

Devs are working on the new Units and some updates in League Help functionality.

Follow the news :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
ETsphere
31 August, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC

Can we Have Stormfall enter a new age. Age of Continent war.  

Merge all 3 servers on to 1.  Space the land out where leagues can fight for new Continent.

Keep the curent 3 servers as separated  and spaced well apart.


yes we would need to change some of the rules. 

The Sad but True is all the new player are going to server 3.  Any game people play the new Fresh Faces are whats makes it exciting to play.



Next

What was recently implemented on Face book is far better then turning the server in to level 1 beacons.

If you are a new player and do the level 5 quest you get stuck in one of the 3000+ leagues that have no one but long ago's and think this game is boring.

Inactive leagues should not stick around.



UTC +0:00
yyyyyyy
31 August, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

thats realy funny

how can anyone contact these users ??

and delate these castles is the dead of the game because 90% of the users need these castles 

but with the old production


if we didnt get the ressources many cant do anything more so they quite the game
UTC +1:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

ETsphere said:


Can we Have Stormfall enter a new age. Age of Continent war.  

Merge all 3 servers on to 1.  Space the land out where leagues can fight for new Continent.

Keep the curent 3 servers as separated  and spaced well apart.


yes we would need to change some of the rules. 

The Sad but True is all the new player are going to server 3.  Any game people play the new Fresh Faces are whats makes it exciting to play.



Next

What was recently implemented on Face book is far better then turning the server in to level 1 beacons.

If you are a new player and do the level 5 quest you get stuck in one of the 3000+ leagues that have no one but long ago's and think this game is boring.

Inactive leagues should not stick around.



Hello.

I don't think that we will merge all 3 servers in one. It's really difficult to implement technically.

As for the new League Activity feature. Yes, it was implemented on Facebook, but for now we're not planning to add it to plarium.com as well.

Maybe, it will be done in the future.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC

yyyyyyy said:


thats realy funny

how can anyone contact these users ??

and delate these castles is the dead of the game because 90% of the users need these castles 

but with the old production


if we didnt get the ressources many cant do anything more so they quite the game

Hello.

As I said, we cannot influence the resource production of these Castles.

We're monitoring the Castles on the Map, and there is enough of them to Raid.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
milt
31 August, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC

if the leagues were fair it might work but when you have players that spend next to nothing maybe 50-100 dollars a year against coiners in all honesty what chance would they have  plarium is in this to make money and ALWAYS has and always will favor the big spenders and don't tell people to just try harder to advance when you have people with over a BILLION in troops so they can and do as they please 

how about tiers where you can only attack certain levels so a billion can not attack say anyone under 1 million
UTC +0:00
Artisana
31 August, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC

The beacon massacre event showed many beacons being taken by different leagues in very short space of time.

Normally I manually record the date / time of every beacon interaction on server 2 which is a painstaking process.


Do Plarium have an online available log of all the beacon interactions ? Because Council list does not keep enough events for this purpose.

And if so, then would it be possible to players to view this list ?


If not, I think it would be a good idea to make such a log available online for each server 1, 2, & 3.

This would then be very useful, especially when league state comments about ally leagues interacting with each others beacons when they were not supposed to or in fact did not.

Regards, Art.


Here is an example:


"No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything."
UTC +1:00
1751811 users registered; 45448 topics; 278576 posts; our newest member:viktor.90