This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 3

21 Reply
Lord Oberon
Administrator
3 August, 2017, 12:52 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 3

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
3 August, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

Hello Lords and Ladies!

Today we will have unusual online chat. I would like to discuss with your a new feature we're planning to implement, Alliance of Leagues. 

What do you think about it? :)

Community Manager
Oracle
3 August, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

You have to explain it to us. Because we are all assuming its going to be terrible.

What does it enable players to do
Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
bonnieslayer
3 August, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
Hello, I have submitted a ticket for one of the Mar'eth quests asking me to build Warlocks. Since I cannot build Warlocks yet this part of the quest is impossible to complete. The ticket was submitted when it was Knights that I couldn't build then went to Warlocks before I finished scrolls for Knights Any idea if this will be fixed  ??
UTC +4:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
3 August, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

Oracle said:

You have to explain it to us. Because we are all assuming its going to be terrible.

What does it enable players to do

Why do you think it will be terrible?

For now we just gather any ideas and suggestions players have about this feature, including features they would like to get with it.
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
3 August, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC

bonnieslayer said:

Hello, I have submitted a ticket for one of the Mar'eth quests asking me to build Warlocks. Since I cannot build Warlocks yet this part of the quest is impossible to complete. The ticket was submitted when it was Knights that I couldn't build then went to Warlocks before I finished scrolls for Knights Any idea if this will be fixed  ??

Hello.

If you can't build Units because your training Queue is busy for the long period of time, we're planning to update the Queues in such a way that players will be able to choose which queue they would like to boost.

Also, in one of the next releases we'll fix the issue that Imperial Units are not counted for this Quest.

If you can't build Units because the required Lost Art is not discovered, then it's a good reason to work on it and try to discover the Lost Art faster.

Also, we're planning to add such a new feature as Alliance Leagues. What do you think about it?

Community Manager
Oracle
3 August, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

For now we just gather any ideas and suggestions players have about this feature, including features they would like to get with it.
I imagine it might make bigger league, those with more members even stronger. Like the current league chest does, or orient the game towards a league goal approach of game play, undermining solo play, small knit leagues and 1 man leagues
Oracle
3 August, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

But what I really need is a group league attack. Eg we team offense from different leagues and use it to attack beacons and forts. These will help solve many problem of big leagues bullying small leagues. 

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
3 August, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

I imagine it might make bigger league, those with more members even stronger. Like the current league chest does, or orient the game towards a league goal approach of game play, undermining solo play, small knit leagues and 1 man leagues
But it could also give a chance to the small Leagues to cooperate their power. Isn't it?
Community Manager
arnaqueacn
3 August, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

Maybe plarium should be more fairplay with players. Many of us have doubts about game animators who don't pay for their troops and have huge armies, terrifying everybody. Also have doubt about Plarium capability to limit troops/packs buying per month as some players have more than a Billion offensive troops,  are totaly destabilizing the game by their credit card superiority, and really are frustrating your customers. I will not give any league or player name, but everybody here knows of whom i'm talking about...

Limitating saphirs/pack buying and also max troops who can be sent in a single raid seems now to be more than an accurate idea.
UTC +1:00
Oracle
3 August, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

But it could also give a chance to the small Leagues to cooperate their power. Isn't it?
What do you mean by cooperate. There is little way of cooperating defense between leagues. Which I think these new feature should also adress. For example, giving leagues a chance to defend together against other league
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
3 August, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC

arnaqueacn said:

Maybe plarium should be more fairplay with players. Many of us have doubts about game animators who don't pay for their troops and have huge armies, terrifying everybody. Also have doubt about Plarium capability to limit troops/packs buying per month as some players have more than a Billion offensive troops,  are totaly destabilizing the game by their credit card superiority, and really are frustrating your customers. I will not give any league or player name, but everybody here knows of whom i'm talking about...

Limitating saphirs/pack buying and also max troops who can be sent in a single raid seems now to be more than an accurate idea.

Hello.

Don't you think that Alliance of Leagues will be a useful feature in the question of War with the Leagues which consist of depositors mostly? 

Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
3 August, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

What do you mean by cooperate. There is little way of cooperating defense between leagues. Which I think these new feature should also adress. For example, giving leagues a chance to defend together against other league
That's what I meant. Like Leagues could cooperate their both Offensive and Defensive powers.
Community Manager
Hells Bells
3 August, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
There are certain players who's offensive power alone is close to a billion according to screen shots I've seen. How is it possible to sustain an army that large? Are there players who are employed by plarium or are given troops in order to shake the server up? Also what are Drachmas?
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
3 August, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

Hells Bells said:

There are certain players who's offensive power alone is close to a billion according to screen shots I've seen. How is it possible to sustain an army that large? Are there players who are employed by plarium or are given troops in order to shake the server up? Also what are Drachmas?

Hello.

If you suspect any player is cheating, please report his account to our Support Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

> Are there players who are employed by Plarium or are given troops in order to shake the server up?

No, there are not.

Drachmas is the name of Sapphires in our another game Sparta: War of Empires.

Community Manager
Hells Bells
3 August, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
About the Alliance of Leagues feature- Would this allow different leagues to defend each others beacons and would you be able to do a league attack with members from another league you are allied with?
yigolo
3 August, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
I agree with the points Arnaqueacn brought up. It's not fair for the regular players when animators, developers and any other Plarium staff posing as players and any other wealthy player decides to oppress and destabilize the order in any of the servers by ganging up to bring fortress levels down in order to make players pay for sapphires to revive their troops. There gotta be a fair system in place, so you don't allow someone with unlimited troops bully others that worked hard to build up their troops just to have them wiped by bullies or Plarium connected players that are just looking to boost up Plarium's pockets. You could also find a way to reward those players that do buy sapphire packages by offering better discounts more often. Finally, see if you can reduce the number of sketches required to improve many of the buildings. Is ridiculous the amount of sketches that you're asking. Be realistic, not everyone got a 50k plus salary job. Thanks for your attention.
UTC +4:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
3 August, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

Hells Bells said:

About the Alliance of Leagues feature- Would this allow different leagues to defend each others beacons and would you be able to do a league attack with members from another league you are allied with?

For now, I don't have information on what exactly this feature will include. We're gathering players' feedback now.

Would you like to have these features included?
Community Manager
TORAX
3 August, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC
alliances will be useful in defence . how do you balance the power ?
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
3 August, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC

yigolo said:

I agree with the points Arnaqueacn brought up. It's not fair for the regular players when animators, developers and any other Plarium staff posing as players and any other wealthy player decides to oppress and destabilize the order in any of the servers by ganging up to bring fortress levels down in order to make players pay for sapphires to revive their troops. There gotta be a fair system in place, so you don't allow someone with unlimited troops bully others that worked hard to build up their troops just to have them wiped by bullies or Plarium connected players that are just looking to boost up Plarium's pockets. You could also find a way to reward those players that do buy sapphire packages by offering better discounts more often. Finally, see if you can reduce the number of sketches required to improve many of the buildings. Is ridiculous the amount of sketches that you're asking. Be realistic, not everyone got a 50k plus salary job. Thanks for your attention.

Hello.

We have limits in the game that don't allow one player to destabilize the game by occupying all the Beacons or leveling down Fortresses.

As for all your other suggestions, please post them under Suggestion thread.

Community Manager
1665783 users registered; 33902 topics; 253520 posts; our newest member:hunterricco1932