Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC

polyspy said:

Alina Phoenix said:

polyspy said:

Alina Phoenix said:

polyspy said:

I would like to see a clock within the game somewhere in UTC time because everything in the game revolves around it.  It will give a reference for us to refer to for better communication.  Make it obvious for everyone to see that it is UTC time as well.

Thank you.

polyspy

Hello :)

There are a lot of online tools that can convert the time.
Then provide a link in the game so that everyone can quickly get to one of these online tools you are talking about.

As CAROLPRINGLE59 said, you can open your Grand Marshal's reports, mouse over the date, and you'll see it in UTC: https://www.screencast.com/t/Ydhooqop2zt

RIght, I see it now, I never noticed that before.  Very helpful, thank you.

Thanks CAROLPRINGLE59 for her help in this question :)

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Dungeons-Thief
27 July, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
Hi, can we expect NEW Items as Improvements, like the walls (latest new items), i know these are fortifications, it was an exsample) it gets boring after a few months. 
UTC +7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
mmuneebshah9999 said:

well i am new and started this game from 2 days and figured that the resource production in the game is to much slow for a starter it is difficult to get resources for upgrade. what will be the situation of higher lvl players they would be crying for upgrades.
You can ask your League members to send you Resources you need :)
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

Dungeons-Thief said:

Hi, can we expect NEW Items as Improvements, like the walls (latest new items) it gets boring after a few months. 

Yes, we're working on some new Items.

Please be patient :) 

Community Manager
carolpringle59
27 July, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC

mmuneebshah9999 said:

well i am new and started this game from 2 days and figured that the resource production in the game is to much slow for a starter it is difficult to get resources for upgrade. what will be the situation of higher lvl players they would be crying for upgrades.

Time and Or Money is the solution to the resources issues you speak of you must invest one or Both to increase your resources at a faster rate :)

UTC +4:00
Dungeons-Thief
Alina Phoenix said:

Dungeons-Thief said:

Hi, can we expect NEW Items as Improvements, like the walls (latest new items) it gets boring after a few months. 

Thanks, that sounds great :)
UTC +7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
Dungeons-Thief said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Dungeons-Thief said:

Thanks, that sounds great :)
You're welcome :)
Community Manager
carolpringle59
27 July, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

polyspy said:

Alina Phoenix said:

polyspy said:

Alina Phoenix said:

polyspy said:

I would like to see a clock within the game somewhere in UTC time because everything in the game revolves around it.  It will give a reference for us to refer to for better communication.  Make it obvious for everyone to see that it is UTC time as well.

Thank you.

polyspy

Hello :)

There are a lot of online tools that can convert the time.
Then provide a link in the game so that everyone can quickly get to one of these online tools you are talking about.

As CAROLPRINGLE59 said, you can open your Grand Marshal's reports, mouse over the date, and you'll see it in UTC: https://www.screencast.com/t/Ydhooqop2zt

RIght, I see it now, I never noticed that before.  Very helpful, thank you.

Thanks CAROLPRINGLE59 for her help in this question :)

Always Glad to Help :)

UTC +4:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

Thanks everyone for chatting with me today     

DUNGEONS-THIEF is our winner! Congratulations and please send me your coords in PM.

Community Manager
1665193 users registered; 34060 topics; 253315 posts; our newest member:sergejorloff