This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 27

48 Replies
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
carolpringle59 said:

polyspy said:

I would like to see a clock within the game somewhere in UTC time because everything in the game revolves around it.  It will give a reference for us to refer to for better communication.  Make it obvious for everyone to see that it is UTC time as well.

Thank you.

polyspy

Place your Cursor Over The Times in the counsulars Messages That will give you the UTC times also
Thanks for your help :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
bluewolf said:

I have extra wands I'm sure i'll never use , will there be any way a player sale, exchange or pass them on to another member ?
Yes, devs are working on it 
Community Manager
carolpringle59
27 July, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

polyspy said:

I would like to see a clock within the game somewhere in UTC time because everything in the game revolves around it.  It will give a reference for us to refer to for better communication.  Make it obvious for everyone to see that it is UTC time as well.

Thank you.

polyspy

Hello :)

There are a lot of online tools that can convert the time.
See my Answer The Game Has a Tool 
UTC +4:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
MADD_DOM said:

carolpringle59 said:

Any News about when We will be able to use Imperial Units to complete Daily Mareth's Quest to Build Units. I have been Waiting  and 2 upgrade have been done since I first asked 

I had not been aware of this... it would not make sense to include all the types of unit for upgrades and NOT include them for QuestS...! 
That's why we will fix it soon :)
Community Manager
Anne
27 July, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
carolpringle59 said:

polyspy said:

Thank you.

polyspy

Place your Cursor Over The Times in the counsulars Messages That will give you the UTC times also
Agree this would be a beneficial addition for all.
UTC +5:00
MADD_DOM
27 July, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

bluewolf said:

Will there be more heros to choose from in the future ?
I have been asking to have our Hero wear their equipment... plus I'd like to see live fighting of Hero in the passageway of the cave located on screen to the right... 
UTC +0:00
richswie
27 July, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
hi, can you do something about any list in game staying in the same position instead of jumping to beginning every time change happens, or even without change every second, when i have to view more then 20 positions on list (some have hundreds) it drives me crazy :) thank you.
UTC +11:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
TORAX said:

we request - insist in the price of TOKENS   :))
Would you give more details on this? :)
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
carolpringle59 said:

Alina Phoenix said:

polyspy said:

Thank you.

polyspy

See my Answer The Game Has a Tool 
I saw. Thanks for your help :) 
Community Manager
carolpringle59
27 July, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

MADD_DOM said:

carolpringle59 said:

Any News about when We will be able to use Imperial Units to complete Daily Mareth's Quest to Build Units. I have been Waiting  and 2 upgrade have been done since I first asked 

I had not been aware of this... it would not make sense to include all the types of unit for upgrades and NOT include them for QuestS...! 
That's why we will fix it soon :) Did you say sometime in August because we are at the end Of July? and Your assuming it will be done ? Because this Has been an issue for a month already. It's a punishment for Having a Que of troops as it stands now 

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC
MADD_DOM said:

bluewolf said:

Will there be more heros to choose from in the future ?
I have been asking to have our Hero wear their equipment... plus I'd like to see live fighting of Hero in the passageway of the cave located on screen to the right... 
Maybe we'll see it one day :) 
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

richswie said:

hi, can you do something about any list in game staying in the same position instead of jumping to beginning every time change happens, or even without change every second, when i have to view more then 20 positions on list (some have hundreds) it drives me crazy :) thank you.

I already asked devs for this. 
Community Manager
polyspy
27 July, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

polyspy said:

Thank you.

polyspy

Then provide a link in the game so that everyone can quickly get to one of these online tools you are talking about.
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC

carolpringle59 said:

Alina Phoenix said:

MADD_DOM said:

carolpringle59 said:

That's why we will fix it soon :) Did you say sometime in August because we are at the end Of July? and Your assuming it will be done ? Because this Has been an issue for a month already. It's a punishment for Having a Que of troops as it stands now 

According to the information I have from devs, it's really should be fixed in August.

They're planning to fix it in the first part of August. But I can't give the exact date.

Community Manager
carolpringle59
27 July, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

TORAX said:

http://prntscr.com/g0zkwt

The price of Tokens is 50 Sapphires each !!
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

polyspy said:

Alina Phoenix said:

polyspy said:

Thank you.

polyspy

Then provide a link in the game so that everyone can quickly get to one of these online tools you are talking about.

As CAROLPRINGLE59 said, you can open your Grand Marshal's reports, mouse over the date, and you'll see it in UTC: https://www.screencast.com/t/Ydhooqop2zt

Community Manager
carolpringle59
27 July, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

polyspy said:

Alina Phoenix said:

polyspy said:

Thank you.

polyspy

http://prntscr.com/g0zlwe there is your Link place your cursor over the Time 

polyspy
27 July, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

polyspy said:

Alina Phoenix said:

polyspy said:

Thank you.

polyspy

As CAROLPRINGLE59 said, you can open your Grand Marshal's reports, mouse over the date, and you'll see it in UTC: https://www.screencast.com/t/Ydhooqop2zt

RIght, I see it now, I never noticed that before.  Very helpful, thank you.
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
carolpringle59 said:

Alina Phoenix said:

TORAX said:

http://prntscr.com/g0zkwt

The price of Tokens is 50 Sapphires each !!
You can also get them by inviting your friends to the game :)
Community Manager
mmuneebshah9999
well i am new and started this game from 2 days and figured that the resource production in the game is to much slow for a starter it is difficult to get resources for upgrade. what will be the situation of higher lvl players they would be crying for upgrades.
UTC +7:00
1781329 users registered; 48447 topics; 287506 posts; our newest member:Castle 11157783