This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 27

48 Replies
Lord Oberon
27 July, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 27

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 12:56 PM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies 

As always, I'll be happy to answer your questions during this hour.

Community Manager
roadstar Pitbull
27 July, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC

Can we get a forum upgrade?

One where we can block any poster ( including moderator).

It is to the point that many do not visit the forums as often, and post even less.
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC

roadstar Pitbull said:

Can we get a forum upgrade?

One where we can block any poster ( including moderator).

It is to the point that many do not visit the forums as often, and post even less.

Hello.

It's not possible to have such update as only CM or moderators can block other players on the Forum.
Community Manager
roadstar Pitbull
27 July, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC

I just do not wish to see his posts,, I do not care if he posts.

If not an option, then for the sake of new players and forum health,,, Put a leash on your moderator!

MADD_DOM
27 July, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC

Hello! As always it is nice to see MY game interested in MY/OUR game play!! 

I'd like to know about Our Hero plz..

I am sending out a BG quest and wondering if I need to change the ability and equipment prior to in order to have it be effective? I am sometimes working on the BG quest up to the last minute and ay be doing things out of order...? How about for the paragon and enhancements I had thought it was to be prior to deployment... for the enhancements only?

Kindly Advise
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC

roadstar Pitbull said:

I just do not wish to see his posts,, I do not care if he posts.

If not an option, then for the sake of new players and forum health,,, Put a leash on your moderator!

My Lord, please send all your concerns regarding moderator's performance in PM to Lord Oberon.

Community Manager
carolpringle59
27 July, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
Any News about when We will be able to use Imperial Units to complete Daily Mareth's Quest to Build Units. I have been Waiting  and 2 upgrade have been done since I first asked 
UTC +4:00
polyspy
27 July, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

I would like to see a clock within the game somewhere in UTC time because everything in the game revolves around it.  It will give a reference for us to refer to for better communication.  Make it obvious for everyone to see that it is UTC time as well.

Thank you.

polyspy

bluewolf
27 July, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
Will there be more heros to choose from in the future ?
johnson
UTC +3:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager

MADD_DOM said:

Hello! As always it is nice to see MY game interested in MY/OUR game play!! 

I'd like to know about Our Hero plz..

I am sending out a BG quest and wondering if I need to change the ability and equipment prior to in order to have it be effective? I am sometimes working on the BG quest up to the last minute and ay be doing things out of order...? How about for the paragon and enhancements I had thought it was to be prior to deployment... for the enhancements only?

Kindly Advise

Hello, my Lady.

You need to activate Enhancers before sending the Units.

As for Paragon Status and Equipment Items, they will work even if you activate them after the Units are sent.
Community Manager
Anne

Hello

why are equipment pieces that are upgraded, costing plenty of moon coin, only sold at the value as if they were not upgraded.  

Robin
UTC +5:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

carolpringle59 said:

Any News about when We will be able to use Imperial Units to complete Daily Mareth's Quest to Build Units. I have been Waiting  and 2 upgrade have been done since I first asked 

Hello. 

It's planned to be solved in August. 
Community Manager
carolpringle59
27 July, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
polyspy said:

I would like to see a clock within the game somewhere in UTC time because everything in the game revolves around it.  It will give a reference for us to refer to for better communication.  Make it obvious for everyone to see that it is UTC time as well.

Thank you.

polyspy

Place your Cursor Over The Times in the counsulars Messages That will give you the UTC times also
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

polyspy said:

Thank you.

polyspy

Hello :)

There are a lot of online tools that can convert the time.
Community Manager
bluewolf
27 July, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
I have extra wands I'm sure i'll never use , will there be any way a player sale, exchange or pass them on to another member ?
johnson
UTC +3:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager

bluewolf said:

Will there be more heros to choose from in the future ?

Hi. 

Don't have any info for this. Maybe in the future :) 
Community Manager
MADD_DOM

carolpringle59 said:

I had not been aware of this... it would not make sense to include all the types of unit for upgrades and NOT include them for QuestS...! 
TORAX
27 July, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
we request - insist in the price of TOKENS   :))
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

Anne said:

Hello

why are equipment pieces that are upgraded, costing plenty of moon coin, only sold at the value as if they were not upgraded.  

Robin

Hello.

Upgrade needs more Moon Coins as it gives you higher Bonus.
Community Manager
1776650 users registered; 47902 topics; 285599 posts; our newest member:max100